Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:34:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣[ANN]DINASTYCOIN✅ENJOY ITALY✅MANDATORY UPDATE⚡NEW THREAD⚡SINCE 2015⚡  (Read 28056 times)
ChrisWal

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

Hello,  I am not an expert. But I'm going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
JSSSX

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:07:28 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 07:25:41 AM by JSSSX

Any news regarding this update ? ETA ? (telegram part is like a dead town)
When Exchanges will open trade ?

And as asked earlier by x3aklili but not replied, will you use Monero V7 ?

Hope to get a reply, thanks.
x3aklili

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

also i asked When exchange will be open??
giomaxmining

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

i was supported DCY but now i begin to don't believe anymore , no news , nothing change in no direction , value 4 satoshi , i will sell all my dcy and choose a better way , DEV choose another job , crypto are not for you
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 5

Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 10:32:18 AM by DCY-Bill

Greetings everyone!

Sorry for the late Reply, we were busy with bringing everything back on track.

Our new Wallet was released on Github - Please check it out: https://github.com/dinastyoffreedom/dinastycoin/files/2387033/dinastycoinwallet212h.zip

Regarding Telegram: As stated several times, our main channel for News and Infos is our Discord and Bitcointalk. We will think about if we continue to maintain our Telegram channels due the lack of Interrest in our Telegram Channels.

@Giomaxmining:
Thank you for your Kind words. It´s in your decision if you want to follow the Project in the future. We are sorry that you lost faith in our Project and hope that we will be able to raise your confidence in our Project again in the future Wink

We will continue to work on the Project - next step will be to bring the exchanges back online.
We are currently in talks with the exchangers and hope to provide you with the Relaunch as soon as possible.

Regarding Rebasing: Yes, V7!

Please Keep checking our Discord and Bitcointalk for future updates!

Best Regards,

Bill

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

Hello,  I am not an expert. But I'm going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.

Greetings ChrisWal,

Thank you for your Kind words, great to have you here!
Make sure you also join our discord Smiley

Best Regards,

Bill

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

We are happy to announce a Massive 200 000 DCY Giveaway!

Requirements:

Point your miner (<10KH/s) to poolmining1.dinastycoin.com

Send Bill or Flong a short message on discord, including your wallet address and your current Total Hashes Submitted count

Both informations need to be submitted in order to enter the giveaway.

Rewards will be determined by submitted hashes during September.

The winners will be determined on 07.10.2018 on our Discord -> https://discord.gg/zNVhegf

GoldKimber

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

Could you answer me this?  Cryptopia says they are waiting on the DCY developers to provide a new wallet to them.  What is the status of that?  When can we expect this to happen?  Right now DCY is a dead coin, unable to trade on any reputable exchanges.  Any delays right now are killing the confidence and price of the coin.   Are you upset with ASIC miners or something?  What has happened that you want to goto V7?  Have you not been paying attention to the rest of the coins that went to V7 and other variants... only to find themselves surrounded by crickets... nobody willing to mine at a financial loss... and then having to come back to the original CN algo?  Why switch?  You'll just end up switching back again...

I won't mine a coin that isn't on an exchange that's liquid.  I'm won't float big electric bills for anyone.  You owe me nothing... so why should I spend any of my fiat currency on your project if I can't have my coin in a liquid form?

You have killed your coin for the moment.  You need to know that.  I think your best path forward is to make Cryptopia happy, get them what they need... restore liquidity on the exchanges and in turn, the rest of us... and then stay on CN algo.  Limiting the hashing equipment that can mine your chain... well, that's just not a smart idea.  I told the folks at Electroneum the same thing months ago... guess what they did?
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

Greetings GoldKimber,

Great to have you here.

Sure, actually we are in close contact with cryptopia and currently work full throttle on getting the exchanges back.
Since the current wallet release only got positive feedback yet and even the corner cases got solved, we are a big step further on relaunching the exchanges.

But let me make one thing clear:

I understand that this was a rough time, even for the users, but Dinastycoin is not Dead. Our Discord is coming back to life currently. The last 3 months also helped to strenghten the core community.
The Ecosystem still exists, some of our users also took their 1st vacation paid in DCY this summer. We could even increase our Blockchain Dev Team Member count ! Dinastycoin took a hit, but is not dead. Smiley

Regarding the decision to switch to V7:

One thing you seem to forgot that we have a full blown mining farm and mining rental services that can be paid with dcy - so we are pretty confident to have a strong network after changing to V7.
Please look forward for more informations regarding the rebase, including more detailed infos about why and when.

Until then, have a nice time and make sure you joined our Discord to be part of our community.

Best Regards
Bill

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

We are happy to announce a Massive 200 000 DCY Giveaway!

Requirements:

Point your miner (<10KH/s) to poolmining1.dinastycoin.com

Send Bill or Flong a short message on discord, including your wallet address and your current Total Hashes Submitted count

Both informations need to be submitted in order to enter the giveaway.

Rewards will be determined by submitted hashes during September.

The winners will be determined on 07.10.2018 on our Discord -> https://discord.gg/zNVhegf

JSSSX

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

Thanks Bill for clarifying the situation.

Do you have any date for "full launch", even approximate ?
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

Thanks Bill for clarifying the situation.

Do you have any date for "full launch", even approximate ?

Greetings JSSSX,

Glad to have you here.

Actually, the network is pretty stable for quite some times, the new wallet only earned positive feedback since it´s launch so actually we are on a good way.

We could really need more miners on the official pool to further stabilize the network. I was also in contact with cryptopia and we are working on the relaunch.

Unfortunatly, i don´t want to raise expectations, so please understand i won´t give out a timeframe for now. But i am pretty sure you get my point Smiley

Best Regards,

Bill

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:09:44 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 09:58:00 AM by DCY-Bill

Greetings everyone!

Really good news:

BTC-Alpha is back online!

Also , make sure you join our discord for our ongoing Airdrops, Giveaways, Bounties and Promotions!

For the Next 7 Days, you will have the possibility to win 1000 DCY on our Discord, EVERY DAY!
There will be another chance to win 1000 DCY for each exchange that relaunched Smiley
This Giveaway series is sponsored by  @ParTyzanTR0nin#3524

Best Regards

Bill

yasin00

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

2.1.2h How to update your wallet Please help me. I'm new.
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

Greetings everyone!

Make sure to join our Discord Server:

News and Updates, 02.October 2018
=================================

News and Updates, 02.October 2018
=================================

Blockchain News

* Blockchain Status: Stable
* Network Hashrate: Growing
* Exchanges: BTC-Alpha back online!
                    Cryptopia replied they can make it within this week
                    Altex: We are waiting for a reply

Discord News

* OUR INVITE CONTEST STARTED!! check #🏅invite-contest
* #💸airdrop and #🎁giveaway are now restricted to Supporter Role or higher
* The new Role "Investor" was created in addition to our upcoming membership agreements
* The new Role "Promoter" was created
* New Bounties will be introduced this week

We are currently looking to expand our team

* Developers (to strenghten the core team)
* Promoter / Community Manager
* Discord Moderators
* Telegram Moderators
* Ideas? Get in contact with the team to discuss it

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

Greetings everyone!

Really good news:

BTC-Alpha is back online!

how about the signature you wear?
Any signature campaign have been on the way?
Anyway, many thanks for the important announcement related to BTC-Alpha.

Greetings dudcr,

Actually, we are currently preparing a variety of Bounty Programs.

Make sure you joined our discord to throw your opinions into the pot.

Best Regards,

Bill

DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

2.1.2h How to update your wallet Please help me. I'm new.

Greetings yasin00,

Glad to have you here.

Make sure to join our Discord Server, there is a support channel with people that will help you Smiley

flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

It's really going to be party time when Cryptopia is back live!
DCY-Bill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

Dinastycoin - DCY

Cultural Association of Dinasty of Freedom
http://www.dinastycoin.com

Since the beginning of March 2018, we are an official cultural association, named "Dinasty of Freedom".
Our team has more then 170 core members working on making this project a long term, sustainable success!

Some hard facts about the project:

•   We have created a complex and complete software platform where people can take decision and proposition all together.
•   We have our personal private Social Network that is already in use by our italian community.
•   We have our market place already in use by our italian community
•   We have our Mobile web app that allows people to go to the physical shopping and to pay using QRcode...
•   We have created a new ecosystem mainly where every member is ONE important piece of this project

Board Of Directors - http://www.dinastycoin.com/board-of-directors/

Geolocations of our merchants and service partners

http://www.dinastycoin.com/it/negozi-geolocalizzati/

This map provides an insight of the merchants and service partners already offering their respective products on our market place and booking platform!

Dinasty of Freedom - Backoffice

Dinasty of Freedom - Backoffice platform provides a workspace for the members of the cultural association of Dinasty of Freedom and the merchants that provide goods
and services on our marketplace!

The Dynastycoin Backoffice has built in Dataflex language. It collects the registrations of our Community members that want to be a part and take advantage of
the complete operation. Provides online Wallet and the ability to download mining software, hash sharing. The Backoffice also gives a voice to the Community through
the ability to write articles and participate in surveys and lotteries aswell as the ability to download advertising material.

A English translation of our website and the Backoffice website is expected soon.

Mobile Webgate

For now, you can use this service via your mobile browser. We plan to release a dedicated Android/IOS Application, at latest in 2019.

flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:07:08 AM

Did you guys enjoy the Airdrops and Giveaways for celebrating BTC-Alpha going back online?

Imagine what's going to go down when Cryptopia is back up? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: