Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #31 ASICMiner Cubes 0.35 BTC 28-38GH/s  (Read 49981 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 12:36:17 AM

As of Monday these are garbage for me.  Hopefully they lost them so I can at least collect insurance.

Hey look I ordered an Asic and there was a shipping delay! Haha

No offense SSB it's out of your control what the post office does.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 02:19:45 AM

http://www.timberlakesouthdakota.com/news/article_11ee4492-e740-549a-831b-64edab5bbdd1.html

F.

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 02:27:05 AM

My tracking was the same. Im guessing it was a weather delay. My 4 showed up today =)

TY sir!

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
hayseed

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 02:27:25 AM

SSB will just have to move to an area with more reliable USPS  Grin

Its standard mail that is costing them money the flat rate package's are making them lots of cash. So much that they are about
to test sunday delivery for Amazon.
Thyatis

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 02:28:50 AM

2012 article sorry to disappoint you.

My Reputation information   | [/color]
Contact Information -  Google Talk & Email - thyatis@thyatis.com |
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 02:34:02 AM

Well that makes me feel better not disappointed.  I assume they haven't fixed things since 2012 - It is USPS.  It's weird that the last 22 Group buys don't seem to have suffered shipping issues though. 

I'm telling you SSB angered the postmaster  Smiley

crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:33:02 AM

Tis the season for shipping issues.  Our asic units are in the midst of all the Christmas shipping

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
hayseed

Activity: 240

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:09:34 AM

Maybe if we all leave out cookies and milk the elves will help ;-)
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:21:35 AM

Tis the season for shipping issues.  Our asic units are in the midst of all the Christmas shipping

Amazon has only ever missed 1 out of well over 3,000 packages regardless of the time of year. Go UPS!

I use USPS - But F USPS.

crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 02:34:00 PM

USPS is just always gonna be cheapest for stuff we ship.  Unless I got a big package I don't mess with UPS/FedEx and I tend to avoid shipping anything that big :-)

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
echto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 03:36:02 PM

As of Monday these are garbage for me.  Hopefully they lost them so I can at least collect insurance.

Why do you thinks these will be garbage as of Monday?

My suggestion to everone here is to lay off the caffeine and chill out.  This isn't the day and age of star trek transporters so stop your cry baby whining.  Maybe get up and go for a walk or something. It's obvious some people spend way too much time staring at a screen obsessing about something that is obviously out of the OP's control, like the bad weather.  Tracking down post office phone numbers and other obsessive behavior just makes you look like a nut! Oh, the screenies of the tracking information was nice too.  Let me lay out some facts;

1) sometimes scans do get missed.
2) it's the holiday season
3) there was horrible winter weather across the US.

Just suck it up and wait for your order to arrive and stop acting like a nut!
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 04:22:37 PM

I like caffeine and whining and how dare you judge my mental state.

Why do you thinks these will be garbage as of Monday?

My suggestion to everone here is to lay off the caffeine and chill out.  This isn't the day and age of star trek transporters so stop your cry baby whining.  Maybe get up and go for a walk or something. It's obvious some people spend way too much time staring at a screen obsessing about something that is obviously out of the OP's control, like the bad weather.  Tracking down post office phone numbers and other obsessive behavior just makes you look like a nut! Oh, the screenies of the tracking information was nice too.  Let me lay out some facts;

1) sometimes scans do get missed.
2) it's the holiday season
3) there was horrible winter weather across the US.

Just suck it up and wait for your order to arrive and stop acting like a nut!

F off.

xzempt

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:32:55 PM

lol... i think the issue isnt a day or 2 delay...   as my tracking info still says the package is at the same place it was dropped off last saturday... SSB ships these things Priority mail.... not parcel post....   these is really no reason the USPS should be taking this long.... its not like its a big surprise every decemeber they have extra packages....   UPS and FEDex plan for it and stuff makes it on time....

on another note....  i did order something had it overnighted......    this is how my USPS guy handed it to me today

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nvct2in6k9i1fiy/2013-12-14%2011.16.48.jpg

oh that package says fragile.... its a football lets kick it around.....

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 04:41:30 PM

I would like to step in here and explain the issues of the last week with some packages being delayed by USPS. This is how it was explained to me by employees at my local USPS processing and distribution center where all your packages are dropped off at for shipment. Priority mail is flown on FedEx planes to the nearest FedEx airport/facility for shipment to the local USPS processing and distribution center throughout the year. Priority mail used to be flown on fedex planes and now due to Christmas, priorities are being trucked by usps because fedex has no room on planes. Thus indirectly, the delays are because of FedEx not flying USPS mail and the mail being shipped by truck across the country. This will change a few days after Christmas with all mail being flown on FedEx planes once again.
  I feel for those of you having delayed shipments. Please keep this group buy civil as anxiety/frustration runs high when waiting on hardware where time is everything. I have been told that all USPS express mail still flies on FedEx planes so this may be an option for orders if you need it by a certain date. Please have a great end of year holiday and a happy new year! SSB

thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:42:50 PM

USPS is just always gonna be cheapest for stuff we ship.  Unless I got a big package I don't mess with UPS/FedEx and I tend to avoid shipping anything that big :-)
Not entirely true, if you ship a lot they give you a discount which makes it just plain stupid to use USPS.

I'm sure SSB ships enough to get this discount with UPS, if he wanted to. Problem is it does take time and phone calls
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 04:50:20 PM

USPS is just always gonna be cheapest for stuff we ship.  Unless I got a big package I don't mess with UPS/FedEx and I tend to avoid shipping anything that big :-)
Not entirely true, if you ship a lot they give you a discount which makes it just plain stupid to use USPS.

I'm sure SSB ships enough to get this discount with UPS, if he wanted to. Problem is it does take time and phone calls
I have to work around my real life job which is 5-6 days a week and 12 hour days. I can get shipments sent at USPS distribution center and they have been very reliable until last week for deliveries in a timely fashion. UPS here won't pick up shipments from me until I am at work and I can't drop them off until afternoons when they are open(and I am already at work). FedEx is very reliable but until the cube miners came out, the USB and blades were much cheaper to send USPS. I may start to accept preprinted FedEx labels next year if there is enough demand. Thanks for the info. SSB

xzempt

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 04:54:22 PM

I would like to step in here and explain the issues of the last week with some packages being delayed by USPS. This is how it was explained to me by employees at my local USPS processing and distribution center where all your packages are dropped off at for shipment. Priority mail is flown on FedEx planes to the nearest FedEx airport/facility for shipment to the local USPS processing and distribution center throughout the year. Priority mail used to be flown on fedex planes and now due to Christmas, priorities are being trucked by usps because fedex has no room on planes. Thus indirectly, the delays are because of FedEx not flying USPS mail and the mail being shipped by truck across the country. This will change a few days after Christmas with all mail being flown on FedEx planes once again.
  I feel for those of you having delayed shipments. Please keep this group buy civil as anxiety/frustration runs high when waiting on hardware where time is everything. I have been told that all USPS express mail still flies on FedEx planes so this may be an option for orders if you need it by a certain date. Please have a great end of year holiday and a happy new year! SSB

im remaining civil... im just pointing out the the problems with the USPS....   this is by no means the first issue ive had with them.... I just wanted people to be aware.... and make sure they get the insurance.....

SSB always ships quickly.....  the problem is what happens once its out of his hands.....    
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 05:06:12 PM

im remaining civil... im just pointing out the the problems with the USPS....   this is by no means the first issue ive had with them.... I just wanted people to be aware.... and make sure they get the insurance.....

SSB always ships quickly.....  the problem is what happens once its out of his hands.....    
Thank you. The civil comment is just in general and not directed at anyone. I just don't want the thread getting out of hand. USPS does have problems. Insurance is good. SSB

sacskate

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:10:45 PM

I ordered a hub from SSB awhile back. The fuse melted and destroyed the hub. SSB quickly told me to send it back and he would replace it. I figured it he would wait until he got mine to ship me the new one. I emailed him a prepaid shipping label and he shipped it even before I got mine out. Thanks SSB! I have ordered from SSB many times and I have NEVER been let down. 
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 06:17:34 PM

Just received my cube, unharmed and on-time!  Thanks for the prompt shipment, SSB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: