Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future  (Read 66824 times)
Newton_Coin (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

Did you sent us email to support? if not please give me your wallet address

We are not scam, you can see all refund that had done before

Best Regards

I wrote in a telegram to a person under the pseudonym @newtoncoin, he said that I was dropping the purse and retrieving the keys, I did this 3 times, but the problem did not disappear, I sent the entire transaction history after what it stopped me,
You say that there are no skam? but you can not solve my problem within 10 days.
cczJqHQ1YaihSogEaNTSwtKWCuRun1e9F1xmGFEpJZd3iFWaKDsigxv9VVMaZQn8x7dsYDF9oJoXkVh MnPwmW3Ui69q5fYnxdx

Oh look... It's crybaby proffe
Crying because devs didn't rush to solve his missing coins problem, even though he never directly contacted the devs.

It's a scum?Huh   Don't you mean scam?
Little crybabies like you are always screaming SCAM...

Poor proffe... feeling ripped off because he can't cash in his coins.  Oh wait... We aren't on an exchange yet.

Proffe... I think you should leave mining to the "big" boys.   You can't handle technical difficulties.  You may end up having a heart attack.
I think you should tell your mommy to find you a new hobby.

I said my opinion) you do not like what I said?) Hello, pass it to your mother, she was with me yesterday)) Well she makes an omelette by the way) I gave her 1 newton. She is good Smiley

I think You "Proffe" must be worry about your way in talking to others more than money
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

One of the original ideas in the universe of crypto. This will be a great project. I am believing in you guys and congratulations DEV for establishing a healty, succesful relationship between community and Newton coin.

Thanks My Friend

Best Regards
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

This project is something like kickstarter for inventors. Do I understand it right?
Can your token be stored only to your wallet?
Is web-interface wallet planned at least?

This Project has fixed Big lines (fund science - fund community ) and this project is owned by community, under this Big lines every day new lines added.

Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

open a discord

you can join us in telegram group, discord will added later
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

@dev...  People looking to trade their NCP before we get on an exchange will want an escrow.

I am interested in being an escrow, but escrows need to be trusted. 

If you are interested, I would like to send you a security deposit to hold, that would be surety for any escrow that I do.
This way, anyone using me as an escrow could go to you to be reimbursed if I ran away with their coins.

If they can't trust you, then they shouldn't be involved with Newton Coin.

Majority of coins are on Discord.
If you create a discord group and send me a link, then make me admin, I will set up all the channels and keep it up to date until you have time to join.

The other option is that I create a Newton Coin group.   Though I would prefer that you are the creator of the group and I help manage it.

Let me know your thoughts on holding the security deposit and the discord group.
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:01:15 AM

NCP Community: Here is Dev Plan For April:
1- sell 200M NCP from Premining for:
- listing in 2 markets or more
- upgrade network infrastructure
- update NCP software
- Dev Salaries
2- start super community
3- after Rosetta@home, release second projects to super community for voting

Super Community that voting is  members chosen from community those  give real work to grow up newton coin project.

projects that can ba added is "as a start"  - support a new crypto idea, or small project to build Micro solar energy plant.

after Dev finish the first level "building the NCP" every thing  "balance in wallets and premining" will be shown in our site, channels and groups.

any fund by NCP Community mean show billings for  community.

This Project is beeing build step by step by community.
❤️Best Regrads❤️
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:04:41 AM

@dev...  People looking to trade their NCP before we get on an exchange will want an escrow.

If you are interested, I would like to send you a security deposit to hold, that would be surety for any escrow that I do.
This way, anyone using me as an escrow could go to you to be reimbursed if I ran away with their coins.

If you create a discord group and send me a link, then make me admin, I will set up all the channels and keep it up to date until you have time to join.

The other option is that I create a Newton Coin group.   Though I would prefer that you are the creator of the group and I help manage it.

Let me know your thoughts on holding the security deposit and the discord group.

We are Team. i will send your proposal to Dev Team and give you answer in few hours.
didio

Activity: 487
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:36:24 AM

do you have plane to change hibrid POS/POW  and create smart contract integration.
habeas_corpus

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:40:59 AM

Judging by the number of coins ahead of us on NEXTxchange  it might take us a while to get listed there.

There is an exchange that just opened.  They are having a competition, with 25 coins winning the chance to be listed in May.
If we can get the same 260+ votes in the next 4 days, we stand an excellent chance at being listed next month.

@Dev  If you are interested in being listed on Cryptaldash, you have to go to the following link to submit Newton coin.

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing#work 

Once you sign up, community members can use the same link to go vote for Newton Coin and hopefully we get listed next month.
sibodong

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:10:25 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 12:24:56 PM by sibodong

Official pools http://www.newtoncoin.club/ is down... Huh Huh

is back to normal .. thanks
foxbsd

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Why is there no Discord.  why telegram Can't talk to each other ?
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

We are Team. i will send your proposal to Dev Team and give you answer in few hours.

I sent you PM
habeas_corpus

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

Discord channel will be up and running shortly.

Link will be posted when it is ready.
Flun

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:27:06 PM

exchange?
habeas_corpus

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

Discord channel is now up and running.
It still requires some work, but overall, it will be much easier to communicate in Discord.

**WARNING** 
If you are the type that likes to spread fud and/or are confrontational with others, you will be banned from Discord very quickly.

Welcome to discord... Let's all do what we can to make this project work.

https://discord.gg/vkEFMZ4
habeas_corpus

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

Dev's will be selling some of their premine to raise money for exchanges.

they will be holding their sale in the trade section on Discord.

The premine sale starts in about 2 hours, which would be 8pm. Eastern time/NY. time.
Come join the group, buy up some NCP so we can get on an exchange.

https://discord.gg/vkEFMZ4
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

NCP Total supply is high, How NCP Price Will UP more and more in next future?

any Science Project ask NCP Community to fund (Donating) their Project with more than 50% off total cost, NCP Leaders will ask Project Leader to request other donating by NCP and buy it from markets.
So any Project funded by NCP will lead to make price and volume  up and up
habeas_corpus

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

It is to help support science in finding cures for diseases, so what better cause to get behind.
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

How can I export my private keys? I can only make a wallet, but no export in the windows GUI wallet?
habeas_corpus

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

How can I export my private keys? I can only make a wallet, but no export in the windows GUI wallet?

You don't export private keys in the windows wallet you backup the wallet.

Top left hand corner of wallet, click file, then click backup, name the backup and save it to at least 2 different locations.
Keep one copy on the computer and one on a backup drive or usb.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: