Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT --  (Read 129377 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 01:31:59 AM

This is so fricken awesomely funny !!!

THIS SHIT IS OUT OF CONTROL

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 01:40:14 AM

Quick STOPH !!!

Theres toooo much shit comming into the system ... WE NEED TO STOP ALL THIS SHIT !!!

What am I going to do with all of this shit !! Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
i3lome

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 01:53:23 AM

So with this new fix, does that mean some of my coin will disapper. Im so full of shit right now my eyes are brown
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:22:52 AM

So with this new fix, does that mean some of my coin will disapper. Im so full of shit right now my eyes are brown

i "foresee" a slightly less shitty future for you.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 02:29:07 AM

I hope so.  We have people with trillions of turds.  I'm all down with people being full of shit but we need some limit or else everyone will die from OS - Overshit.  It's a new condition caused by excess SHT, and it's looking like it's gonna be another pandemic.  H1N1 had nothing on T2S2.  For you newbies, that's Toilet#2Shit#2.  You will never recover if you come down with T2S2 so flush your extra shit into the coming fork. 

Shit!!!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
i3lome

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:33:01 AM

I hope so.  We have people with trillions of turds.  I'm all down with people being full of shit but we need some limit or else everyone will die from OS - Overshit.  It's a new condition caused by excess SHT, and it's looking like it's gonna be another pandemic.  H1N1 had nothing on T2S2.  For you newbies, that's Toilet#2Shit#2.  You will never recover if you come down with T2S2 so flush your extra shit into the coming fork. 

Shit!!!
Yea I got around few Trillion right now, so should I stop solo mining until the fork.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 02:34:16 AM

Shit!!!
Yea I got around few Trillion right now, so should I stop solo mining until the fork.

I think so. 

i3lome

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 02:39:23 AM

Shit!!!

I think so. 
Shuttin her down for now, hopefully Ill get to keep a few billion. Ima miss my huge pile of shit
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 02:42:20 AM

Shit!!!

I think so. 
Shuttin her down for now, hopefully Ill get to keep a few billion. Ima miss my huge pile of shit

It sure is nice to look at your wallet and see RESULTS, billions of coins.  Even if it is shit.  Lol!

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 03:04:56 AM

r3wt should fix his other fails before taking on what could/should be a great coin.

@ all

Post your addy and you can have my 106M SHIT coins NOW !

In 3 hours I'll be deleting this SHYTE. Cheesy

Deleting what?

Keep that shit for me man.  I'll give it for bounties. 

Edit:  and how do you have 106 million when you had billions or trillions earlier?  What happened?  And did you count the zeros right, you may have 106 Billion.  Is it 6 zeros or 9?

Like I said .. they went POOF.

Addy plz.

Too bad you didn't learn your lesson the first time around. eg NUGs

Some 'dev'.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 03:09:28 AM

r3wt should fix his other fails before taking on what could/should be a great coin.

@ all

Deleting what?

Edit:  and how do you have 106 million when you had billions or trillions earlier?  What happened?  And did you count the zeros right, you may have 106 Billion.  Is it 6 zeros or 9?

Addy plz.

Some 'dev'.

Why would you dump these coins and delete it?  Cause of one coding issue?  Hang in there man, this thing is popular.  Just give it another week.

r3wt

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:14:37 AM

@ all

Deleting what?

Addy plz.

Some 'dev'.

ya done yet fagboy. it was shakezula's error not mine. don't see yo gryping to him now do i ?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
johan11

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 03:53:34 AM

Toilet need repair - I get a wrong account status - probably limit the number of digits. THX
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 04:11:06 AM

@ all

Deleting what?

Addy plz.

Some 'dev'.

Why would you dump these coins and delete it?  Cause of one coding issue?  Hang in there man, this thing is popular.  Just give it another week.

Ntx... I already have too many junkcoins on the go as it is..

WHO WANTS OR IS SHIT BRAIN'D ENOUGH TO BUY MY 106,587,243,205.896768 SHIT ?!

Roll Eyes

r3wt

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:11:43 AM

ok guys, the pool is back up and the changes applied, we need your help to unfuck this beast

http://sht.dsync.net

let's get it

SHITCOIN BITCHES

ps: anyone who can compile a windows wallet feel free. the github is updated https://github.com/shitcoin/shitcoin.git

dddbtc

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:22:47 AM

Make a logo with a character popping out coins into a toilet....LFMAO

I'll download the client in the morning, anyone that wants to send me some shit for my excellently placed comedy feel free to do so.  I'll be posting my wallet address in this post.
Apheration

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:28:32 AM

ok guys, the pool is back up and the changes applied, we need your help to unfuck this beast

let's get it

SHITCOIN BITCHES

ps: anyone who can compile a windows wallet feel free. the github is updated https://github.com/shitcoin/shitcoin.git

I have limited programming experience.  I shall try. Don't give me shit if I can't figure it out
i3lome

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 04:29:53 AM

let's get it

SHITCOIN BITCHES

Tried to connect to the pool, cant connect anymore.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 04:50:09 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2013, 05:19:11 AM by Vlad2Vlad

This is what I've been trying to tell everyone about Bitcoin and alt coins.  There's no way they were an accident.  There's no way the powers printing fiat will walk away and lose power.  Given all major fiats are now in their death throws, they needed a new currency to replace the dying ones and they needed the masses to embrace them.  

As I've said all along:  Bitcoin will get that ETF - it is a 100% certainty in my mind.

And here's some scientific proof to further support my theory.  Yes, the real shit will hit the fan within 2 years, I expect.

In October of 2011, New Scientist reported that a scientific study on the global financial system was undertaken by three complex systems theorists at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland. The conclusion of the study revealed what many theorists and observers have noted for years, decades, and indeed, even centuries: “An analysis of the relationships between 43,000 transnational corporations has identified a relatively small group of companies, mainly banks, with disproportionate power over the global economy.” As one of the researchers stated, “Reality is so complex, we must move away from dogma, whether it’s conspiracy theories or free-market… Our analysis is reality-based.” Using a database which listed 37 million companies and investors worldwide, the researchers studied all 43,060 trans-national corporations (TNCs), including the share ownerships linking them.[1]

The mapping of ‘power’ was through the construction of a model showing which companies controlled which other companies through shareholdings. The web of ownership revealed a core of 1,318 companies with ties to two or more other companies. This ‘core’ was found to own roughly 80% of global revenues for the entire set of 43,000 TNCs. And then came what the researchers referred to as the “super-entity” of 147 tightly-knit companies, which all own each other, and collectively own 40% of the total wealth in the entire network. One of the researchers noted, “In effect, less than 1 per cent of the companies were able to control 40 per cent of the entire network.” This network poses a huge risk to the global economy, as, “If one [company] suffers distress… this propagates.” The study was undertaken with a data set established prior to the economic crisis, thus, as the financial crisis forced some banks to die (Lehman Bros.) and others to merge, the “super-entity” would now be even more connected, concentrated, and problematic for the economy.[2]

In the United States, five banks control half the economy: JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, and Goldman Sachs Group collectively held $8.5 trillion in assets at the end of 2011, which equals roughly 56% of the U.S. economy. This data was according to central bankers at the Federal Reserve. In 2007, the assets of the largest banks amounted to 43% of the U.S. economy. Thus, the crisis has made the banks bigger and more powerful than ever. Because the government invoked “too big to fail,” meaning that the big banks will be saved because they are very important, the big banks have incentive to make continued and bigger risks, because they will be bailed out in the end. Essentially, it’s an insurance policy for criminal risk-taking behaviour.

r3wt

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:09:38 AM

pool is operating again finally

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: