Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts!  (Read 274515 times)
welneto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:04:01 AM

What is the point of using a bot to dice?
When you start making profit the house will do everything to u lose it all, they can control the results
just my 2 cents  Smiley

Because it's fun. That's what gambling is all about anyway.
Yes you will lose it all eventually, but not because the site can control the results. They can't. It's pretty random and you can verify that they didn't tamper with the results if you lost.
I just tested, 8 loses in a row
when i put high he picked low and when i put low he picked high

For me its about tying to beat the house (actually managed to get 5 BTC from 0.17 once). And the bot has a graph to it and highly modified betting strategies can be applied compared to the sites themselves Smiley

really? what strategy u used martingale or what?
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:25:23 AM

When you start making profit the house will do everything to u lose it all, they can control the results
just my 2 cents  Smiley

Yes you will lose it all eventually, but not because the site can control the results. They can't. It's pretty random and you can verify that they didn't tamper with the results if you lost.

For me its about tying to beat the house (actually managed to get 5 BTC from 0.17 once). And the bot has a graph to it and highly modified betting strategies can be applied compared to the sites themselves Smiley

Yes, he used martingale as for his "strategy". I can say too if he used that strategy because i've running that strategy and the graph is similar like that.
Well, the "strategy" is no more advance than simple martingale. Initial bet is either 7, 14 or 28 satoshi, depending on the "feel" for the day Smiley 48% win chance and just let it rip! I´m above 300K bets now and still going! Initial bankroll is 0.33 BTC

Oh, and I have set a maximum of 16 bets loss in a row then stop. If that happens I roll manually with 49.5% win chance. So far its only happened ONCE. Very lucky, I know Tongue
I've had more than 25+ straight loss at 49.5% win chance,but at that time i running on dicebot. You are lucky because you only got 16 straight loss.  Wink
i never want gamble by manually in dice games, i realized it if i'll be more excited when i gamble using dicebot (It's really fun for me).
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:45:12 AM

just my 2 cents  Smiley

Yes, he used martingale as for his "strategy". I can say too if he used that strategy because i've running that strategy and the graph is similar like that.
Well, the "strategy" is no more advance than simple martingale. Initial bet is either 7, 14 or 28 satoshi, depending on the "feel" for the day Smiley 48% win chance and just let it rip! I´m above 300K bets now and still going! Initial bankroll is 0.33 BTC

Oh, and I have set a maximum of 16 bets loss in a row then stop. If that happens I roll manually with 49.5% win chance. So far its only happened ONCE. Very lucky, I know Tongue
I've had more than 25+ straight loss at 49.5% win chance,but at that time i running on dicebot. You are lucky because you only got 16 straight loss.  Wink
i never want gamble by manually in dice games, i realized it if i'll be more excited when i gamble using dicebot (It's really fun for me).

Yes, and as a matter of fact an agressive type of martingale, I remember I had around 43% win chance so every time I won, I won bigger than just double up. and the bets was 1-10k satoshis. Yep, I know how insanely lucky this sounds and fair enough, I was extremely lucky at that time.

Ofcourse I´ve had long streaks of lose, and thats what finally gets you :p

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:29:30 AM

Loving this bot as always Cool
welneto

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:09:25 AM

just my 2 cents  Smiley

Yes, and as a matter of fact an agressive type of martingale, I remember I had around 43% win chance so every time I won, I won bigger than just double up. and the bets was 1-10k satoshis. Yep, I know how insanely lucky this sounds and fair enough, I was extremely lucky at that time.

wait your max bet was only 10k satoshis then it back to 1k?
can u pass what configs do you used in bot?
sikkan

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:53:25 AM

just my 2 cents  Smiley

wait your max bet was only 10k satoshis then it back to 1k?
can u pass what configs do you used in bot?

no no, my initial bet was 1K or 10K sats so stakes was VERY high. And this was some time I did this, not through this bot. I did manual betting then.

Using this bot, as I´ve already mentioned I bet 7,14 or 28 satoshis with standard martingale but 48% win chance giving me more profit when I win. Simple as that.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█

SOVREN

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

So, after 120k+ bets from the new beta, it works really well Cheesy
https://i.imgur.com/0vGuOJL.png
Can you share your script   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Yeah, every strategy is only based on simple martingale, but with seuntjie's bot he make so many variance and try to use different algorithm to make sure every outcome is possible. This is really useful bot when you always play with bot to get some profit but some of them are not into this, some of them play it by manually and mostly some big whale
sikkan

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:02:55 PM

https://i.imgur.com/KCwyCqC.png

As you can see I´ve had several drawbacks lately. Lucky for me I´ve managed to get through them so far.. Tongue

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█

SOVREN

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 10:23:48 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 01:34:27 PM by seuntjie

DiceBot 3.3.3 has been released and is ready for download! https://bot.seuntjie.com/botpage.aspx

Change Log

New Features
Added Bit-exo!
Added dice.seuntjie.com!
Added DuckDice!
Wagered is now tracked.

Changes

Embedded chart is now sliding. By default it shows the last 1000 bets, but can be set between 10 and 10 000 in settings window.
yolodice roll verifier

Bug Fixes

bitsler and rollin speed bugs.
Rollin number format bug.
bitdice stats+balance fixed.
bitdice username login fixed.

freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:27:54 AM

can the speed to primedice speed up? or they limit connections time per ip
dimondimon

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:49:22 AM

Ктo мoжeт нaпиcaть cкpипт пoд зaкaз?
Who can write a script for an order?
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:03:09 AM

Never heard they limited connections per ip. Try to bet with higher bets for faster/speed up your bet.

Ктo мoжeт нaпиcaть cкpипт пoд зaкaз?
Who can write a script for an order?
I just understand with your second question, i have no idea what is your first question since i don't know russian language (I think you are translated your question from russian into english?).
Go to here and hope someone (Usually Chilly2k) will help you out by write the script for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114503.0
I don't know how to write the script (I'm not a programmer).
BiancaFL

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:45:20 AM

resetseed()  sometimes gives me a error on Yolo Dice.
after every bet, a message appears quickly at status/current action between betting actions

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:11:11 AM

Primedice does limit requests per IP. The bot pushes the bets at the speed the site and your internet allows it. If you want faster bets, you need to make larger bets.

resetseed()  sometimes gives me a error on Yolo Dice.
after every bet, a message appears quickly at status/current action between betting actions

I don't think yolodice allows you to reset your seed after every bet. Try setting it to reset after every 100 bets or something.

BiancaFL

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:47:26 AM

actually im set resetseed() only after 200 bets.  Any ideia about the error?
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 09:51:34 AM

actually im set resetseed() only after 200 bets.  Any ideia about the error?

Can't do much without the error message.

cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

"Bet history table that auto verifies rolls when possible, can also be searched for certain rolls"
I can't find the search button to look for a particular roll result such as '77.77' in the history table.

Also, how does the variable lastBet work? I want to check if the roll result of every bet I make is 11.11 or 22.22 or 33.33... etc. and print the bet id in the console for future reference if it is. How would one code that?
welneto

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:30:59 AM

is this bot working on nitrogen sports? after configurate martingale and press to start low it keep saying "Current action: Betting 0.0000001 at 49.000000 low" but nothing happens lol
BiancaFL

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:04:03 AM

Getting seed data. Please wait.

Next message (error message):
Sometimes is
Error: 26"}}
other
Error: 1d97"}}
or
46b"}}

but it keeps changing

The bet dont stop, but gets slow
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 11:41:14 AM

"Bet history table that auto verifies rolls when possible, can also be searched for certain rolls"
I can't find the search button to look for a particular roll result such as '77.77' in the history table.

Also, how does the variable lastBet work? I want to check if the roll result of every bet I make is 11.11 or 22.22 or 33.33... etc. and print the bet id in the console for future reference if it is. How would one code that?

Top left of the bet history from, click on the drop down, select search.

is this bot working on nitrogen sports? after configurate martingale and press to start low it keep saying "Current action: Betting 0.0000001 at 49.000000 low" but nothing happens lol

Works fine for me... iirc you can't be logged in to the site and the bot at the same time, so your should close the tab in your browser BEFORE trying to log in with the bot. Nitrogen was having some downtime/maintenance earlier, maybe your error was related to that.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: