Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts!  (Read 274547 times)
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 08:37:30 AM

Apologies, I did read the beginner's guide, and I must have overlooked the description of what "Stop on Win" which is enabled by default does.

The bot speed however. is completely open to interpretation. "As fast as the site allows" reads to me as "as fast as I can with no restriction".

Also, I keep seeing a bug where invalid data is added to cache, which screws the graph. Shouldn't this be filtered?

Hehehe that looks funny.... Yeah i'l have a look at that.

jimmydorry

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:56:32 PM

I've seen weirder graphs made too, where they curled back on themselves, but the most pressing bug is just that -1|-1 gets reported a few times every now and again.

If you get an undefined number (which you are somehow interpreting as -1), then it would be awesome if it was not written. I notice that around these -1 patches, I see the same bet # reported a few times... so perhaps the page is not loading fully?

Also, another minor improvement might be to block loading unnecessary things. Stuff like the banners and css style sheets take resources and included loading times.

In previous projects, when I have tried to go as lean as possible, I have cut back on things like that. You can easily open a browser window to watch the bot in real time, so do we even need to see the page? This is a pretty big change, so feel free to ignore it.
zzaza
Legendary

Activity: 926
Merit: 1000

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:21:22 PM

I cant start the version 2.4.6. It starts with "the program stopped working". 2.4.5 was running fine, except i couldnt bet with decimals. What can be the issue with this version?

zzaza
Legendary

Activity: 926
Merit: 1000

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:33:58 PM

I cant start the version 2.4.6. It starts with "the program stopped working". 2.4.5 was running fine, except i couldnt bet with decimals. What can be the issue with this version?

Seems to be an issue with my PC... 2.4.5 won't start now either... Sad I will check it.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 08:25:50 AM

Seems to be an issue with my PC... 2.4.5 won't start now either... Sad I will check it.

If you are behind a proxied connection, this might be the cause

jimmydorry

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:24:02 PM

Be careful of failed site loads too. They will reset any martingale sequence and also put invalid data in your bet history (hence my previous graphs). The giving up on sequences bug has lost me quite a bit of money.  Sad

Hope a patch comes out soon.

https://i.imgur.com/p8z1N3p.png
antonioneto

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:13:59 PM

Hey
I'm needing some help!
I am get this error everytime I try to use DiceBot.
I could use some help here! Please Smiley

http://puu.sh/6KQ8Y.png
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 06:50:38 PM

are you connected to the internet (stupid question but the bot is having network problems)?
or are you maybe behind a proxy? that could be a cause as well

antonioneto

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:19:32 PM

are you connected to the internet (stupid question but the bot is having network problems)?
or are you maybe behind a proxy? that could be a cause as well

Yeah, I'm connected.

No, i'm not behind a proxy. Not that i'm aware of, actually.
It's so sad, i really wanted to use it
Yanoflies

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:57:43 AM

I tried Changed Once and Variable but none does what I want:

I want to keep repeating a bet at 1x multiplier and then change it to a 400x multiplier if I get a 4 loss streak (then reset if I win or lose).

How would I do this?
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 09:00:39 AM

I tried Changed Once and Variable but none does what I want:

I want to keep repeating a bet at 1x multiplier and then change it to a 400x multiplier if I get a 4 loss streak (then reset if I win or lose).

How would I do this?

use change once, set "after" to 4, set "times multiplier" to 400 and multiplier to 1

manusiabumie

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 01:14:34 PM

seuntjie, do you still have PM from me? what do you think about my betting strategy? can we implement that in your bot?
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 08:50:35 PM

seuntjie, do you still have PM from me? what do you think about my betting strategy? can we implement that in your bot?

Like i said in response to your pm, i can get you close to those settings, but not exactly the same. I will not be implementing any new features for a while, so if you need something else added to the bot, you will either need to do so yourself or get someone else to do it for you.

If you still haven't managed to set it up so it comes close to your settings, send me another pm and i'll send you settings

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:08:20 PM

i would like to do multiplie x4 after every losses then reset after 3wins in a row.
how ? thanks
0.01 lost
0.04 win, win, win, then 0.01.

scarface

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:14:36 AM

trying this bot now looks and works nicely but i notice and ask some things

-when i ask it to change the server seed after x amount of bets and its in a losing streak it doesn't continue to multiply but starts at 1 (the first bet again)

-overall lag from doge-dice could that mess up the bets or does the program know the site lags/stops like that? (does slowing the bet speeds help? whats the default bets/min?)

-why in options it asks for user/pass? whats the point?

-you that know very much about jd and dc whats the highest losing streak u seen using hi/low zigzag (to be safe) also is changing the seed even do anything or a gamblers fallacy?

nice program if i win big ill make sure to tip

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

stellan0r

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Medical Translations for Bitcoins

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:58:51 PM

You can set up JD/DD with user and password to protect your "account". Thats what you need it for Wink

Allgemeine Gesundheitsberatung gegen Bitcoin-Zahlung. Bei Fragen einfach eine PM schicken!
If you want to send a thank you: BTC "1PZJvKvarRviQRQWejpvXW2j4e1xbT8MZb"
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:54:47 PM

You can set up JD/DD with user and password to protect your "account". Thats what you need it for Wink

agreed

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 09:16:30 PM

i would like to do multiplie x4 after every losses then reset after 3wins in a row.
how ? thanks
0.01 lost

I'm sorry i don't immediately have access to a computer with windows where i can test it, but my best guess would be the following:

on loss: multiplier 4
mode: constant
keep all else blank.

on win: multiplier 1
mode constant
enable reset after 3 wins in a row
keep all else blank

trying this bot now looks and works nicely but i notice and ask some things

-when i ask it to change the server seed after x amount of bets and its in a losing streak it doesn't continue to multiply but starts at 1 (the first bet again)

-overall lag from doge-dice could that mess up the bets or does the program know the site lags/stops like that? (does slowing the bet speeds help? whats the default bets/min?)

-you that know very much about jd and dc whats the highest losing streak u seen using hi/low zigzag (to be safe) also is changing the seed even do anything or a gamblers fallacy?

nice program if i win big ill make sure to tip

1 - thats odd. i think i know where the error lies, but will not fix it right now, sorry about that. I'm busy with 2 other projects, v3 of the bot have some tests coming up. I will not be doing any maintenance on v2.4.6. (reason for late reply also)

2- lag or site delays does not affect the bot. what does affect it is changed in balance caused by factors other than it's own betting, like depositing, investing, withdrawing, divesting or betting from somewhere else. Site timeout sometimes causes errors, as well as (apparently a few) bugs like the seed thing. so slowing the bot would not help with the resetting bug. There is no default bets/min. If no speed is set, the bot will post the next bet as soon as it gets the result from the previous one, i have a relatively slow internet connection compared to most of the people here, but i have seen my bot go >2bets/s on doge dice

3 - if you set your username and password in the bot settings, it will automatically enter them when the site loads, assuming you have a username and password set at just-dice. it can also log you in automatically when the bot opens if you enable the feature

4 - i don't really know that much. i filtered all bets except my own so i can properly test it and enjoy the chat easier. I can't answer you out of personal experience because i've never used the zig zag except for testing purposes. as for the seed, out of a programmer point of view, it makes no difference. as for gamblers fallacy, well its a fallacy, what i say doesn't matter.

hope this clears thing up for you. Sorry for the late reply but have been pretty busy. Tipping would be appreciated Wink

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:57:02 PM

how ? thanks
0.01 lost

I'm sorry i don't immediately have access to a computer with windows where i can test it, but my best guess would be the following:

keep all else blank.

mode constant
keep all else blank

Thank you for your reply but it don't work, after x4 win one time, it reset to starting bet.

"on win: multiplier 1
mode constant
keep all else blank"

looks like it do x1 after 3 wins in a row rather than reset.
i set the multiplier to x4 and after 3 wins in a row it do x4

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 10:19:39 PM

how ? thanks
0.01 lost

keep all else blank.

mode constant
keep all else blank

Thank you for your reply but it don't work, after x4 win one time, it reset to starting bet.

"on win: multiplier 1
mode constant
keep all else blank"

looks like it do x1 after 3 wins in a row rather than reset.
i set the multiplier to x4 and after 3 wins in a row it do x4

like i said i can't test it, what you could try is set mutliplier on win to 4, mode: change once, after: 1 bet, time multiplier by: 0.25. i suggest using a very small bet to test this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: