Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum Replace Bitcoin?  (Read 524 times)
Dudesss (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:42:18 AM

Is there any chance(s)for Ethereum to be the next biggest cryptocurrency throughout the world?

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin24h

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

I think this will be possible in the next few years. But it is not now with any chance.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1)

There are over 100 similar threads created with exact same question.
Well, first of all, you must understand that there is no logical comparison among Ethereum and bitcoin.

Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle.

If your only sense for comparing both is the market capital, then my answer will be "It could be possible, but it will take years before that happen".
There are a lot many uptrends around Bitcoin, with lightning network coming in place and FOMO money driving in Crypto, the Bitcoin dominance is supposedly to increase back above 50%.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

Is there any chance(s)for Ethereum to be the next biggest cryptocurrency throughout the world?
Lots of threads like this, and the answer will remain the same. Eth will not replace bitcoin, bitcoin is the mother of altcoin. So many of us misunderstand this.
If competing prices it may happen, because eth is like a mandatory alternative after bitcoin.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

obviously not. you should first understand what is bitcoin and ethereum. what is its difference and what is its purpose.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

no matter how many times you and thousands of other newbie "accounts" ask this question, it won't come true and the value of the bags you hold won't go up because of it. you will make more profit if you sit down and pray to the pumping gods to pump ETH for you sooner so you can dump your little bag and make a little profit while the whales of it make millions from your naivete.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

I think it is quite possible, but the basis of the Ethereum contract is produced a lot of ICO, this coin is very popular and shows growth faster than bitcoin. The fact that Ethereum will become a cryptocurrency top 1 there is no reason to doubt
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

I think have lots of questions and canid answers about this kinds of threads in this community! ethereum can't overtakes bitcoin as popularity and also fiat price. bitcoin yet to most trusted usable best payment way as a cryptocurrency.
lasencja

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

There is couple of coins price is more then 1 btc.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

There are great doubts about this but I think it is probable but unlikely. Bitcoin is trusted.
Ethereum doesn't have that much transaction or wealth saving value too. So I don't know.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

I thinks its not because we all know that bitcoin is the mother of all crypto and it would never replace by any coins.It has more stability and brighter future due to its strongest value in the market.It is most trusted by any other coins also in payment system.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:46:59 AM

It won't replace bitcoin but it sure is one of the top token if you look at it on coinmarketcap.com. In terms of popularity, BTC is always been the first and most merchants and stores online accepts BTC compare to ETH. If one day there will be more and more ETH accepted to stores, its possible that it may replace BTC but I guess the rest of the altcoins are also going to rise and will also be known like BTC. Who knows XRP will be accepted on stores because of its massive adoption.

Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

no word is impossible. surely there is a possibility for Ethereum to be the next coin that can be made the future. this can be seen from the growing Ethereum development. seen from the demand is also more and more current.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

very likely, ethereum will become the largest virtual currency in the world to replace bitcoin, although the price is still very far but in the future it is probable that ethereum can replace bitcoin
PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

There is a possibility that ETH can take BTC's position in the top,
Nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency space, i also think the same as you, ETH's price is so stable for now, i think it can replace Bitcoin in 2019 or 2020.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

Bitcoin will always be a mainstream coin. Ethereum can take second place after it.
pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

I don’t think Ethereum will ever replace bitcoin and became the flagship of the crypto world. That doesn’t mean Ethereum is not good enough , it’s really good but when Ethereum reaches the number bitcoin has right now , bitcoin will be like 50k or something. Bitcoin will always be the top coin as i believe.

toddy47

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

Again another duplicate topic about this... It has been asked hundreds of times and been said hundreds of times that the time are not comparable: apples to oranges.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

At the moment, little is believed that ETH or any of the other tokens can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin does not give up positions and its share in the market capitalization is still great, and the growth of ETH is not yet pleasing, for me it is a mystery.
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

i never believe that any altcoins maybe replace bitcoin
If there isn't bitcoin, altcoins won't have value.
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

I think personally may be because Ethereum is also a good coin. there are currently many who interest in Ethereum coins. so Ethereum is improving.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

I think that Ethereum will replace btc in future, because bitcoin has no practical functions that has Ether, so a lot of people will be dissapointed and sell their btc and the price fall down.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

I dont know but they are really different coins. When you go anywhere in the world today you can find millions of people to chat about bitcoin. Ethereum is not so popular.
Bitcoin is very special and first Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

Of course she has a chance at it. However, I think there will be segmentation for the purpose of the application, smart contracts are for example ETH, and speed and anonymity eg DASH
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

I think ethereal will not beat bitcoin because bitcoin price is always the top most of the other coin. I would argue that if ethereal beat the bitcoin price it would take years and even decades.
so far bitcoin has become the most popular coin for investors because this coin is more famous than other coin, there are even countries that accept bitcoin as a means of payment.

mkhjhv

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

I dont know but they are really different coins. When you go anywhere in the world today you can find millions of people to chat about bitcoin. Ethereum is not so popular.
Bitcoin is very special and first Smiley
Bitcoin will eventually be replaced because as the blockchain technology matures, more technically and qualitatively priced coins will emerge. Bitcoin is now in position because it is the first cryptocurrency, and the other cryptocurrencies are in its Basic research and development, but can not go beyond. But I am looking forward to one day a coin will replace bitcoin.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

I do not think so. Bitcoin will never be replaced by any coins.It is the most stable and trastful cryptocurrency ever.
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

Everything is possible in cryptocurrency.. but i don't really think that Ethereum can beat or replace Bitcoin in to become the next biggest cryptocurrency throughout the world,
i think Ethereum will be in the top 2 for a long time, even in the next year, Ethereum will always mantain its position in the second place.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

i never believe that any altcoins maybe replace bitcoin
If there isn't bitcoin, altcoins won't have value.
No its impossible.In the way back bitcoins price are bigger than ethereum at the placing market cap bitcoin is about 280$ billion compared to the 44$ million of ethereum i dont think eth could replace bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

In my opinion Ethereum can make it. Because this crypto give many benefits to the cryptocurrency community. Could be this happen in 2 or 3 years, the team founder also has some inovation to make ETH has many features.

bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

Surely it will.
In the coming years, Etherum will surely replace Bitcoin. Etherum is much more stable than Bitcoin. Also it is gaining public support much fastly.

vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

Never. It is like that, bitcoin is king. Yes Ethereum is now very strong but it is not enough. The market is still very strong in Bitcoin dominance. when Ethereum starts to move independently from Bitcoin, then we can talk about this again. In order to be able to do this, there is a need to diversify the trading of Ethereum in the Stock Exchange. Ethereum has both profit and loss in new tokens. Ethereum has to gain market independence for empowerment. It is not possible for today. If the answer to the problem is perhaps one day it will rise very much, but it's never as BTC.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are created as separate projects. Meaning they have different purposes. Bitcoin is a an alternative to banks, and Ethereum is created to make regular exchanges and trades.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

I personally think Tha ethereum will reach the point where bitcoin is right now but when that happens bitcoin is far more ahead Ethereum and bitcoin don't have the same purpose and platforms that's why they can't replace each other. Ethereum depends on bitcoin so I think it cannot replace bitcoin.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:48:47 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:23:09 PM by sumonrud

It won't replace bitcoin but it sure is one of the top token if you look at it on coinmarketcap.com. In terms of popularity, BTC is always been the first and most merchants and stores online accepts BTC compare to ETH. If one day there will be more and more ETH accepted to stores, its possible that it may replace BTC but I guess the rest of the altcoins are also going to rise and will also be known like BTC. Who knows XRP will be accepted on stores because of its massive adoption.

Yes, right it is difficult to replace bitcoin. bitcoin is bitcoin because bitcoin is mother coin. I think wouldn't possible. bitcoin is more popular than Ethereum. I think Ethereum price will increase but not overtake bitcoin price.

Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

It is difficult to predict or to know because in terms of investing,this too have a good match. But in terms of price the bitcoin is more expensive than the ethereum so it is difficult to inveet if ypu don't have enough money. In terms of stabilize the ethereum are in the leading. So my opinion is, yes. It is possible that the ethereum replace the bitcoin
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:54:31 AM

There is nothing impossible, in this early stage of highly speculative cryptocurrency worlds. The technologies are still young, there is still a lot of unexpected and interesting happen in the future. The Ethereum flippening is one of them. Let's rewind back to the last ETH flippening, when everyone talking about Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in all aspect especially the market caps, we can easily see both cryptocurrency graph is almost tipped each other market cap. But it didn't happen and then Bitcoin becomes the king yet again. I'm sure that possible scenario could happen soon.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

The huge price difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin makes me not believe that Ethereum will replace bitcoin. Ethereum only has a stable price. While Bitcoin prices are predicted to continue to rise.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

Of course she has a chance at it. However, I think there will be segmentation for the purpose of the application, smart contracts are for example ETH, and speed and anonymity eg DASH
ethereum is nothing but an altcoin, there is no way that ethereum will replace bitcoin. I know ethereum is a good altcoin and we can all see a future on it, but I can say that bitcoin has the same, that's why there is no way that ethereum will replace bitcoin.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, you must know that everything has a chance to happen and everything has a possibility. However, to consider how Ethereum and Bitcoin compare at present and judging how they have improve since their respective onsets. Then, I would say that even if Ethereum has run a good path, it still has a long way to go to catch up to Bitcoin in terms of marketability, and most certainly, in terms of value. Therefore, it would take year to even say that Ethereum and Bitcoin are of the same footing.

prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:25:40 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 07:43:01 AM by prabhu

Ethereum’s smart contract technology makes corporations very interested in its real world applications. Ethereum price predictions for 2018. If it exceeds it, price will triple. Perhaps future ethereum will replace Bitcoin.
Strongball

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

I would like to believe that with everything we've seen and experience so far with cryptocurrency, the odds
keep changing and everything is a surprise every now and then. Anything can really happen here, it
took quite a long time for bitcoin to be what and where it is now, it's the same thing I can
honestly say with Ethereum. Time is all it takes really, it has every bit of potential to
be big as bitcoin or beside bitcoin. Bitcoin is the undisputed king of crypto, no
question there, it's monetary value in the market will say it all. But it's the
most fluctuating currency there is. Ethereum is different, it does not
fluctuate dramatically compared to others. It's a slow but steady
currency who holds crucial applications everywhere. I think
it has potential, but in the years to come. Give it time
to grow, mature and prosper.
Cryptoadviserncounsellor

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

Right now the network is a bit too slow for most mainstream applications.
"Bitcoin is processing a bit less than 3 transactions per second. Ethereum is doing five a second. Uber gives 12 rides a second. It will take a couple of years for the blockchain to replace Visa", Founder Vitalik Buterin said.

Ethereum never had the intention to have a value like bitcoin, but investors invested anyway spotting the opportunity. If we talk about the growth of Ethereum this past year, we can surely see that it has grown to more than 4000% while bitcoin has grown about 600%.

It is definitely possible that Ethereum could overtake Bitcoin one day, taking into consideration that Bitcoin is being so often debated, while Ethereum just works silently in the background. However, Bitcoin’s price still remains way bigger than the one of Ethereum.

If you’re a trader or investor, be realistic about the bubble. I know you hear this a 100 times when you’re trading but: don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose.
I have some Ethereum, not as a long-term investment, but because the price is going up and I need it to invest in tokens which I can quickly flip as soon as they come on the market.
That’s just the type of market we’re in.
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

At the current moment or even in the upcoming year or two, for me there is no way Ethereum to replace Bitcoin.
For now, Bitcoin is not only the main coin in the Crypto World. Bitcoin is the trade mark of the Crypto World. If Ethereum became bigger than bitcoin in the next 1-2 years I am not sure if this will be ok for the whole Crypto World as marketing, because a lot of people won't get in the crypto, because they simply do not know about ethereum, but everyone knows Bitcoin.
The marketing aspect of the situation before the whole World is very important guys, because if the crypto stays at this levels it won't develop. Crypto must grow and the only way is by making more people to have faith in it and for the moment, for good or bad, people know more for Bitcoin as coin than Blockchain as technology...that's the truth...
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

May in the coming next few years. But for now, BTC rules.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

that's very hard for now, especially different price between ethereum and bitcoin. but nothing impossible. ethereum always grow up every years and always on second place (after bitcoin) best than all coins.

Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

Maybe, Already ETH has become an established currency in the blockchain system. most of the coming coin or ICO are using ETH address for paying the bounty campaign payment. So it can be a strong opponent of the Bitcoin in the future. I think This Canadian based Virtual currency will play a pioneering role because of their price is still not vulnerable. So it makes a great sense for the future purpose.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

Ether can replace bitcoin because btc is old and heavy, it brings profit but how long can it last? The ether is functional and I think that in the future it will spread to all spheres of life.

Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

Maybe, Already ETH has become an established currency in the blockchain system. most of the coming coin or ICO are using ETH address for paying the bounty campaign payment. So it can be a strong opponent of the Bitcoin in the future. I think This Canadian based Virtual currency will play a pioneering role because of their price is still not vulnerable. So it makes a great sense for the future purpose.

In my own interpretation, we all know that ETH is second in terms of ranking in the cryptomarket and regarding to the the subject, I believe there could be a possibility for ETH to replace BTC but definitely may take a little longer. Bitcoin may somehow have a short comings regarding the transaction rare limit which needs to be fix where Ethereum has already evolve a bit faster than bitcoin. Currently, Ethereum has already acquired a higher transaction limit and is able to react fast. For bitcoin to retain the lead, it should step up it's technology and innovation to be able to improve it's transaction concerns to gain continuous support from the investors.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

There are chances that they can beat the bitcoins but lets just know the bitcoins are still having the tops spot and having a lot of inevst6prs and that thing is hard to beat so for me there are a slight chance that the ethereum can beat the bitcoins because if the bitcoins continue that kind of behavior and the ethereum starts to rise up them what will happen is theybare the one that will be recognized and the peoplw will switch into them in order to gain more money
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

I think the ETH can replace the BTC, became the leader of  cryptocurrency market., but it seems still need a long time, when the project is more and more successful based on ETH, then the ETH is likely to surpass BTC.

xKARELx

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

I think that everything is possible, this coin is very strong in itself and has an excellent team .. of course there is still much to develop this coin, but this she is now busy
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

In my own understanding about Bitcoin and Ethereum, it's all about the store of value and smart contracts. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies, no question about it. However, BTC is just a store of value whereas Ethereum and other mainnet such as NEM, Universa and others are being used by various ICOs for creating and distributing their tokens to holders and bounty hunters.

For me, I think there's no way Ethereum could get past Bitcoin. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Do not forget that a significant number of bitcoins is considered lost in the initial stages of the existence of the crypto currency, when the value of "digital gold" was extremely low, while the owners of the ether were well aware of its possible value.

X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:25:58 PM

everything is possible,
so, in my mind, the future ethereum market capitalizations can replace bitcoin, just for a while
but, the price of eth can't reach bitcoin price
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Merit: 3009

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

no matter how many times you and thousands of other newbie "accounts" ask this question, it won't come true and the value of the bags you hold won't go up because of it. you will make more profit if you sit down and pray to the pumping gods to pump ETH for you sooner so you can dump your little bag and make a little profit while the whales of it make millions from your naivete.

Or better advice would be to inform the newbie that the two are non-competing coins and that this isn't even a debate we should be having.  We could intelligently debate which coin has more upside sure.  ETH has potential and writing all Alts off isn't smart investing. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

I think that everything is possible, this coin is very strong in itself and has an excellent team .. of course there is still much to develop this coin, but this she is now busy
It is possible but with what probability?? I am sure that even eth will be outdated in coming decades as more and more projects will dum upon data on eth blockchain then making transaction on eth blockchain will be costly like bitcoin today.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

For me, it  defends on the people in  which they patronize. As far as  I know , Bitcoin is the reason why crypto currency become more familiar in all sites. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency that was been  created by know people/organization. For me , Ethereum cannot be replace bitcoin because this is the best crypto currency and it support by many investors. Bitcoin is very strong and powerful than ethereum although ethereum is too good for investment. It is hard to say wether it  can replace or not because we are only a human being ,and we don't know what would happen next.

StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

Why not?
now ethereum is already the second largest coin after bitcoin. it may be that in the future ethereum will surpass the bitcoin, but it has a rather small chance, but not impossible. and I hope ethereum will be the biggest cryptocurrency.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

if seen from its growth should Ethereum (ETH) able to compete with Bitcoin price (BTC) in the future but ETH will be very difficult to equal to BTC price, because of unlimited stock.
we can hardly conclude that Ethereum has not been able to become a major competitor of Bitcoin in terms of value of savings and exchange rates
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Merit: 3009

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

There are great doubts about this but I think it is probable but unlikely. Bitcoin is trusted.
Ethereum doesn't have that much transaction or wealth saving value too. So I don't know.

Seriously? A legendary member who's been here as long as you thinks this way?  Huh

ETH has 81 billion dollars of traction, the second on market cap size.  Not to mention non-competing coins.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pokemon Go

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

I believe it will happen in a very long time to make ethereum replace bitcoin.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

I think in terms of 2-3 years etherium can beat bitcoin, but there is always chance what bitcoin will make some new changes and keep his top1
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

It seems to me that the etherium will never replace bitcoin. Well, altcoin can not replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of a kind. All the rest is just altcoyins. And bitcoin will remain the first.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

ethereum is an alternative coin we can have besides bitcoin so I do not believe that eth will replace bitcoin in addition to the price that is too far and also bitcoin already known by people

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

in my opinion it would be difficult to make ethereum replace bitcoin.

mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

If that is possible why not, we not know what will happen with eth coins later on. Moreover, the price of ethereum currently equal to the bitcoin price years ago. But bitcoin currently still going strong every time so it will be hard for eth and other coins to beat it

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

Yes, there's a chance that the ethereum will replace the bitcoin. Ethereum is a trusted coin like the bitcoin but it is more affordable and reliable than the bitcoin,because the ethereum are more afford by people the bitcoin price is very expensive to invest and i am sure not all people can invest it. Compare to the ethereum ,more projects now and it is affordable.
darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

No ethereum cannot replace the Bitcoin because as we all know Bitcoin was the first crypto currency introduced to the world and also the value of the coin is very high and no other coins can reach the Bitcoin level not even ethereum also
judeafante

Merit: 258

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Yes, there's a chance since they are number two in the position, the only thing is if they have a competition like what happen to litecoin with so many coins coming up with better features it is dethroned from its second position, but since there is no threat to their position they are likely to succeed Bitcoin if they have a big update that is better than Bitcoin.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

At present, Ethereum is nowhere near to bitcoin, but you can't predict anything about cryptocurrency. Who knows Ethereum would start to pump and reach the peak by the end of 2018. It has got the potential to do good in future.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

I don't think so, bitcoin is the father and first cryptocurrency in the world and we know that there are many user's of it. Like in the online shopping, in the online shopping, bitcoin is used by many people although bitcoin is banned in some countries but bitcoin is center of all altcoins and we knoe that the ethereum is one of the altcoins who basef only the price and value on the bitcoin. So i doubt
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

I don't think so, bitcoin is the father and first cryptocurrency in the world and we know that there are many user's of it. Like in the online shopping, in the online shopping, bitcoin is used by many people although bitcoin is banned in some countries but bitcoin is center of all altcoins and we knoe that the ethereum is one of the altcoins who basef only the price and value on the bitcoin. So i doubt

I think no because ethereum is very big gap of price of bitcoin and theres many persons buy a bitcoin because of good pricing but its nice also price of ethereum but its very small price but i think ethereum growth the price but ethereum canot beat bitcoin of price.ethereum is possible to beat the bitcoin because bitcoin now is very big price.

Ozan9

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Etherium can not be front of the BTC because mining of etherium is too much and that causes decreasing value of the ETH. Therefore , If and only if ETH can reach BTC level , BTC icncrease.
Nashorn97

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Of course the ether is better, it's time to say "goodbye" to bitcoin
Alaira

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

The same question again. I think hard for eth to replace bitcoin's place becausw i think bitcoin is "king of coin" and it will takes years. And then bitcoin is more versatile than eth so people will more like btc than eth

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

in my opinion it can. seen from enthusiasts ethereum increasingly day, and almost every ICO using ethereum, it is not impossible ethereum will be the leading altcoin. But for the above bitcoin in my opinion will not. because bitcoin will remain its queen altcoin.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

Anything can happen. I remember not long ago Ripple had a higher market cap compared with Ethereum.
So, if Ripple could've done that, than I guess, Ethereum can do that to Bitcoin.
Moblie_Legend

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

I believe it will happen in a very long time to make ethereum replace bitcoin.
if in my opinion it is possible that bitcoin can be replaced by ethereum but ethereum takes a very long time to replace bitcoin. because now it is ranked 1 in the crypto market is a bitcoin that holds a very high value
Lovykitty

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

it could happen, because Ethereum's increased demand is higher, while Ethereum, ranked number 2 in the world's most popular crypto currency rankings if it keeps rising may shift the position of bitcoin
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

This is a complex issue. There is a possibility that Ethereum will become the most popular cryptocurrency. The air is already used in 90 percent of the ICO.
But it is very unlikely that Ethereum will become the most expensive currency.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

Ethereum (Ether) is likely to do better in the next year than ever before, because all the people discovering bitcoin now are finding out about altcoins (several months lag) and the first one they will read about (or buy a crypto-kitty made of) with be Ethereum.
IvyAguas

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

Even if bitcoin is unpredictable I don't think any coin will ever replace it or ever obtain what bitcoin does. Bitcoin is consider to be the father of all cryptos, ethereum on the other hand is very promising but not good enough to be on the top or replace what bitcoin has today.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

There is a chance but its too low though , as you can see bitcoin is the king of all coins around the crypto world , but eth is going strong though , you can see that it has more potential than other alt coins. But it's not possible to surpassed the bitcoin.
Siberian Husky

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

I see the price of ETH keeps on increasing and increasingly in demand in the market. Maybe ETH can replace BTC in the future, but to replace bitcoin takes a long time.
we wait for its development
edison benzamin

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

I think this is unlikely, but this market is not impossible, let time answer all
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:40:43 AM

I think this will be possible in the next few years. But it is not now with any chance.
I also believe that Ethereum can be a leading coin. but for the time I can not be sure. but nothing is impossible, as long as Ethereum continues to increase the chances for coin success are getting closer and clearer.
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:17:41 AM

Obviously not. Ethereum can't have that much capability. Bitcoin will be the king now and then.. But Ethereum is also having a good future.. By the end of this year Ethereum will be double in price

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:51:25 AM

I thinks its not because we all know that bitcoin is the mother of all crypto and it would never replace by any coins.It has more stability and brighter future due to its strongest value in the market.It is most trusted by any other coins also
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:09:25 AM

I thought maybe that would happen, but not in the near future, maybe in more or less 10 years. That's my prediction only.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

This is a complex issue. There is a possibility that Ethereum will become the most popular cryptocurrency. The air is already used in 90 percent of the ICO.
But it is very unlikely that Ethereum will become the most expensive currency.

I don't think it has to be the most expensive necessarily for it to overtake bitcoin.

So long as it becomes just as, if not, more popular than bitcoin...
kevingreen

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:26:12 AM

The gap between Bitcoin and Ethereum is still very much but going by past record no person should underestimate the potentials of ETH. For example as of January 1 ,2017 Ethereum price was at $8.47. Compare that with the price as at January 13 .2018  the price was $1432.this huge increase shows the possibility of ETH competing with Bitcoin for the #1 position.
VBCryp@

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:48:16 AM

I think Ethereum can not pass bitcoin, The gap between Bitcoin and Ethereum is still very much. But Ethereum also has a good future, The rise of ETH shows that ETH has great potential and more and more people use it in the market.
ICO Lancer

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

Honestly, bitcoin has quite a lot of faults and drawbacks.

So, I think and hope that yes, ETH will replace it.

The only thing btc has going for it at this point is its price and hype. Grin
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

The gap between Bitcoin and Ethereum is still very much but going by past record no person should underestimate the potentials of ETH. For example as of January 1 ,2017 Ethereum price was at $8.47. Compare that with the price as at January 13 .2018  the price was $1432.this huge increase shows the possibility of ETH competing with Bitcoin for the #1 position.
You make a good point, but you do realize that bitcoin has skyrocketed into the stratosphere just like Ethereum in the last couple of years. Bitcoin was a few cents in 2009 and it has reached a high of $20,000+ recently which shows why it is the king of the crypto world and this is definitely not the peak. As more and more investors continue to join the crypto world thanks to the growing popularity of bitcoin, it will continue to surge in value without looking back and am expecting it to touch $40k by the end of this year. On the other hand, Ethereum is a strong coin and will always settle for 2nd.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

Mmm..
I doubt that there is any other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-years. Of course there are many competitors like ripple and litecoin and of course Ethereum..
Time will tell in due time..
Phily40

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:03:11 AM

Probably! it might happen but not in the near future.
Truly ETH this days has the highest order among altcoins and also we have there competitions among many cryptocurrencies but there is a wide gap between bitcoin and it competitors.
It might not be easy for ETH to surpass bitcoin and remain as the king of cryptocurrency.
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:15:46 AM

I doubt it.  Bitcoin is irreplaceable.  Ethereum might be the top altcoin and might reach bitcoin value but replace it is impossible.  When the time comes that ether will reach the bitcoin value now, the bitcoin value by then will be much greater than its value today.  Bitcoin build its name through a long period of time and history can explain why bitcoin is the currency of future.  On the other hand, ethereum is still building its reputation and proving his capacity on the crypto market.  I think ethereum will never surpass bitcoin.
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

It is possible that Ethereum could overtake Bitcoin one day, taking into consideration that Bitcoin is being so often debated, while Ethereum just works silently in the background. However, now, Bitcoin’s price still remains way bigger than the one of Ethereum.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

This comparison is nowhere to go. There are holders of their coins that are also believed that it's going to happen but I would say that it's a no. Look at the current movements, when bitcoin is going down it is followed by ETH and most of the other alt coins as well. They are all depending to bitcoin so stop saying that an alt coin will replace bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

Bitcoin is always a King of crypto currency world.Hardly say that one day Ethereum will replace Bitcoin’s position. The Ethereum is only good at Smart contract and Dapps. However i think by 2020 the price of eth will be about 20.000$ each. Mark my words by that time.
EckhartJV

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

Its very unlikely that ETH will ever replace BTC, first BTC is the pioneer crypto and that cannot be replaced. secondly the market cap BTC commands is just way too big to be closed down, unless something really special happens, Bitcoin will remain at the top of the crypto  chats
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

This has been asked in many threads and my answer is invariably never.No doubt ETH is the most promising Altcoin and is based on latest smart contract technology,its community is increasing a lot,but it can not be compared with BTC.However in future if some unique technology more efficient that BTC is used in ETH then it can be considered compatible with BTC,ETH can not replace BTC.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

I don't see eth replacing btc in any time soon, but i think it can happen in the future. Eth has a lot of potential and most Ico's platform are based on eth's platform but knowing btc's superiority, eth's chance of replacing btc is still far.
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

Bitcoin is the most significant cryptocurrency and its growth is inevitable. It is very early to compare it with Ethereum or other coin. Ethereum has all the prerequisites for growth, but it is impossible to catch up with bitcoin, at least in the next 5 years.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

The next topic with the same question, and the next same answer: this will never happen, the Etherarium can only get closer to the bitcoin by capitalization, there is no need to wait longer.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: