Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

The mission of Developeo is to preserve and promote open-source software development, the platform looks to enable talented engineers to earn certifications which are needed for some high-profile tech jobs.

I like this concept in this way. But there is also more to it. What about employing Robots replacing humans? How people and project see it as advanges when I seeing this as negative.

I am also trying to understand how Developeo going to handle the talented people's job problem. How certifications going to tackle with robots/automation
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

We're so happy for all of your questions! Smiley I just landed and in a few hours will answer all of your questions.

All the best
Aytunc

Great to see how active the admins are on this thread and are answering any questions we have for them, get involved in this transparent & interesting innovative project

I'm glad the dev is very active in answering all the questions being posted by potential investors and members, it shows lots of dedication from the team to ensure the growth of the project.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:03:45 PM

A fourth industrial revolution never had ocurred to me, with the emerging technologies in deep/machine learning it makes it a possibility that in the near future developers will be the most aspired occupation, if we assume this will be the reality, developeo can be considered ahead of its time, e.g. way undervalued

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:08:03 PM

We're so happy for all of your questions! Smiley I just landed and in a few hours will answer all of your questions.

All the best
Aytunc

Great to see how active the admins are on this thread and are answering any questions we have for them, get involved in this transparent & interesting innovative project

I'm glad the dev is very active in answering all the questions being posted by potential investors and members, it shows lots of dedication from the team to ensure the growth of the project.

That makes the difference. A Dev or team that cares about its potential customers and answers all questions.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

The mission of Developeo is to preserve and promote open-source software development, the platform looks to enable talented engineers to earn certifications which are needed for some high-profile tech jobs.

I like this concept in this way. But there is also more to it. What about employing Robots replacing humans? How people and project see it as advanges when I seeing this as negative.

I am also trying to understand how Developeo going to handle the talented people's job problem. How certifications going to tackle with robots/automation

There are advantages and disadvantages with robots. The things can be done at ease could be one of the first advantage. At the sametime, job losses needs to be restricted. Not sure how project is trying to handle this efficiently.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote328

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

Developeo business model will revolve around targeting the following niches in the tech industry:
- Software Development
- Digital Expertise
- NEXT-GEN Bootcamps
- NEXT-GEN Education (AI, BLOCKCHAIN, DATA SCIENCE, CODING, IOT, DATA ARTS)
- Certification
- Advisory Services
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

Developeo business model will revolve around targeting the following niches in the tech industry:
- Software Development
- Digital Expertise
- NEXT-GEN Bootcamps
- Certification
- Advisory Services

Tieing crypto into development is exciting for me personally, but considering i've never gotten a lot of certifications i want to have, the idea of crypto integration into the IT certification process makes me happy, i'm hoping we see Developeo get some strong partners in the education and certification arena. I'll be holding developeo to see how the partnership and education evolves over time and how i'll be able to utilize the tokens in the process. It's an interesting utilization loop if you look at their, from development rewards in the opensource arena, to the actual education and certification process for those new developers.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

Having already read a lot about Developeo, I'm really looking forward to this project. Not only as an investor, but I would also be happy if I could visit their university or a bootcamp. I have to read, where they will offer bootcamps everywhere, hopefully in my country
I also never read complete paper but as you highlighted here something about bootcamps, I found something here may be answer of your question. While reading bootcamps paragraph. As of June 1, there are coding bootcamps in 74 US cities and 40 states.

Thanks for that. Now I will wait until June and then look at the list of cities where there are bootcamps. Maybe I'm lucky and my city is there :-)
But actually, I'm sure there will be e-learning opportunities so you can participate from other parts of the world, just in front of the computer
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

All the best
Aytunc

I must admit, you got me intrigued, you seem to understand the importance of communication, which is vital for the progress of any project, this alone gives me confidence, i went through your summary and was happy to see that some top universities are already showing interest in this project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

All the best
Aytunc

That makes the difference. A Dev or team that cares about its potential customers and answers all questions.
I agree it does make a big difference it shows that the dev or team cares about their supporters and investors by answering their unanswered questions it also helps us to understand this project better.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

The Decentralized Machine Learning Token (DML) has several uses within the ecosystem and is ERC20 compatible. DML is paid to users for contributing both data and idle processing power to train machine learning algorithms.

DML is also used to incentivize the developer community to create machine learning algorithms. Customers can then deploy these algorithms available on the marketplace by purchasing them with DML tokens. Additionally, developers seeking to train and enhance the accuracy of their models can reward trainers with DML tokens.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

- Software Development
- Digital Expertise
- NEXT-GEN Bootcamps
- Certification
- Advisory Services

I wish when I was at school/university I had learnt about coding, data science, blockchain and AI, it's great that Developeo want to make learning about these technologies more accessible for the next generation.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Having already read a lot about Developeo, I'm really looking forward to this project. Not only as an investor, but I would also be happy if I could visit their university or a bootcamp. I have to read, where they will offer bootcamps everywhere, hopefully in my country

Boot camp are very effective. I have gone for numerous boot camp and i must say they changed my life a lot..
I wish i can attend developeo's boot camp,  i want to have that knowledge that would be spread across. 
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

DEVX plans to create a new smart contract system for admissions system and also will share this with the community so that it is accessible by everyone.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

I also never read complete paper but as you highlighted here something about bootcamps, I found something here may be answer of your question. While reading bootcamps paragraph. As of June 1, there are coding bootcamps in 74 US cities and 40 states.

That would be one revenue stream; there are other streams they use to generate revenue. It is interesting how you obtain tokens and how you use in the platform. You also got certifications and accreditation.

Abah007

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

- Software Development
- Digital Expertise
- NEXT-GEN Bootcamps
- Certification
- Advisory Services

This is top notch! Developeo is taking technology to another phase in the tech industry, this is great opportunity to dive into, this is a chance to learn and gain more knowledge about tech.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

Is that going to be on 1st June 2018? If so that is incredible, talk about one hell of a working product!

The amount of revenue these bootcamps will bring in will be massive, this project is a real game changer!

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

Developeo will enable talented engineers to get rewarded for their software code contributions through smart contracts, since it will be built on the Ethereum blockchain
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

I was going over to the white paper and see that 20% of the tokens is reserved for Developeo, are these tokens locked and if so for how long?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

I was going over to the white paper and see that 20% of the tokens is reserved for Developeo, are these tokens locked and if so for how long?
Hi mate, in page 32 it shows the full token distribution, of which 20 million of the tokens will go to the founders. Could this be the 20% your are referring to?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: