Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

If you are waiting for the pre-ico or ICO, then I want to tell you again that the DEVX token is currently being offered much cheaper at Kickico. Depending on the bonus level, the token in the ICO will be 4x - 8x more expensive
https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico
So the DEVX token will be 4 to 8 times more expensive after the ico ends, or at the beginning of the ico?  And how long do you think we have to wait for the ico?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

As I go through the white paper my eyes began opening to the fact that there is a need for some more education in the developers space, and like early computer age saw the loss of jobs, it's also inevitable that it will certainly occur again in the nearest future as blockchain popularity and efficiency improves  Embarrassed

You're right, is inevitable, the world is going into another phase, technology is advancing, with new innovations coming out everyday, is of best interest to do the needful before is too late, developeo definitely has a hungry market to fulfill and as written on the whitepaper, those with DEVX token will get a discount, this will lead to a great increase in value   
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:37:48 PM

As I go through the white paper my eyes began opening to the fact that there is a need for some more education in the developers space, and like early computer age saw the loss of jobs, it's also inevitable that it will certainly occur again in the nearest future as blockchain popularity and efficiency improves  Embarrassed

You're right, is inevitable, the world is going into another phase, technology is advancing, with new innovations coming out everyday, is of best interest to do the needful before is too late, developeo definitely has a hungry market to fulfill and as written on the whitepaper, those with DEVX token will get a discount, this will lead to a great increase in value   

Interesting how the most demanded fields in this era are the core of DEVX. I am curious about the top universities showing interest to incorporate in DEVX is the information available or private?

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

Just came across this project and was checking whitepaper and below fact caught my attention.

"Between 400 Million and 800 Million individuals will be displaced by automation and
need to find new jobs by 2030 around the world"

It seems DEVELOPEO is having solution for individual developers. interesting!

I need to check more in details what they planned.

That was the point that really shocked me, when I first read the Whitepaper. So many people will lost their jobs.
I will check the Whitepaper carefully when I back from my job (as long as I have one)  Wink

I am in IT industry and I know how Automation is killing jobs and making lot of good talented people jobless. Thats why I am taking more interested in this project.

These type of projects which are trying to automate things and reduce jobs are beneficial to the world if money is saved. Unfortunately, jobs will be reduced in the process but that's the whole point of it, to save money - if a system can do it automated without having to pay a salary. It will get adopted.

You are right. As soon as company owner sees a profit by automation and replacement of humans, he will do it. I think it was Bill Gates who proposed that robots should have to pay taxes just like human workers would do.

I agree with this, robots should have to pay taxes just like human. But then it will still not solve the problem for jobless talented people.

What!!!  Robots pay tax Grin Grin Grin
Guys don't forget that those Robots will be bought at a high price and do you guys expect the Robots to be paid wages or salary by their employers. What will the be the advantage of buying the Robots.
There is a big advantage of buying robots as they never get tired or need a brake from work so they can work 24/7 without any hesitation but then the humans will become lazy.

Yeah there are lot of advantages of buying and using robots but paying the robots wages or salary is what i don't understand.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

This project includes a list of amazing things: We need projects like DEVELOPEO because of there innovative and creative ideas! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

Just came across this project and was checking whitepaper and below fact caught my attention.

"Between 400 Million and 800 Million individuals will be displaced by automation and
need to find new jobs by 2030 around the world"

It seems DEVELOPEO is having solution for individual developers. interesting!

I need to check more in details what they planned.

That was the point that really shocked me, when I first read the Whitepaper. So many people will lost their jobs.
I will check the Whitepaper carefully when I back from my job (as long as I have one)  Wink

I am in IT industry and I know how Automation is killing jobs and making lot of good talented people jobless. Thats why I am taking more interested in this project.

These type of projects which are trying to automate things and reduce jobs are beneficial to the world if money is saved. Unfortunately, jobs will be reduced in the process but that's the whole point of it, to save money - if a system can do it automated without having to pay a salary. It will get adopted.

You are right. As soon as company owner sees a profit by automation and replacement of humans, he will do it. I think it was Bill Gates who proposed that robots should have to pay taxes just like human workers would do.

I agree with this, robots should have to pay taxes just like human. But then it will still not solve the problem for jobless talented people.

What!!!  Robots pay tax Grin Grin Grin
Guys don't forget that those Robots will be bought at a high price and do you guys expect the Robots to be paid wages or salary by their employers. What will the be the advantage of buying the Robots.
There is a big advantage of buying robots as they never get tired or need a brake from work so they can work 24/7 without any hesitation but then the humans will become lazy.

Yeah there are lot of advantages of buying and using robots but paying the robots wages or salary is what i don't understand.

to my understanding, if somebody wants to pay for robots then it is directed towards the owner of the robot or not? Robots cannot handle cash themselves or not going to spend it. May be I misunderstood something here.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

This project includes a list of amazing things: We need projects like DEVELOPEO because of there innovative and creative ideas! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world!
Yes i can agree with this i also find this project amazing and i too think this project will reach the top it is just a matter of time when people start to see how good this project actually is.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

Interesting how the most demanded fields in this era are the core of DEVX. I am curious about the top universities showing interest to incorporate in DEVX is the information available or private?

This will be the future of learning and they made me curious even though I have no idea about programming. Maybe I start with studying again in a few years.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:49:47 PM

If you are waiting for the pre-ico or ICO, then I want to tell you again that the DEVX token is currently being offered much cheaper at Kickico. Depending on the bonus level, the token in the ICO will be 4x - 8x more expensive
https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico
So the DEVX token will be 4 to 8 times more expensive after the ico ends, or at the beginning of the ico?  And how long do you think we have to wait for the ico?

as i have seen on the homepage, the pre-ico starts in Q2 2018.
I really think the idea with Kickico is not bad, it's like a pre-pre-ico with even more bonuses. We should really buy some tokens there, otherwise we'll be annoyed later
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

I really think the idea with Kickico is not bad, it's like a pre-pre-ico with even more bonuses. We should really buy some tokens there, otherwise we'll be annoyed later

Usually these early pre-sales run in private with no chance for us normal investors to get in and profit from the bonuses there. It's a welcome change that Developeo partnered up with KickICO to give the chance in participating early.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:15:19 PM

With this conditions for the KICKICO Pre-pre ICO you must buy Developeo Token. If not for yourself, but for your children.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

This will be the future of learning and they made me curious even though I have no idea about programming. Maybe I start with studying again in a few years.

Robots are already a future product and presently available in test phase everywhere. The project is well placed in that aspect. if the execution efficiency of the team is good, this project will become huge.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

What will happen with the unsold tokens? will they be burned or not even minted in the first place?

Good question. I didn't find anything about it in their Whitepaper and there is also no answer on Telegram, yet. I just hope that unsold tokens will be burned and not used for a second round of an ICO like other projects do.

They will be not minted. Smiley

We don't believe in burning. It is not the safest way for the investors of the ICO projects.

I think "not minting/minting" must be the way for all ICO's. More professional and safe for investors.

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

Thanks for the reply, this clears it up entirely. I am glad to see good customer support and will follow the project closely

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
-DEVX-
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

So the DEVX token will be 4 to 8 times more expensive after the ico ends, or at the beginning of the ico?  And how long do you think we have to wait for the ico?

Usually these early pre-sales run in private with no chance for us normal investors to get in and profit from the bonuses there. It's a welcome change that Developeo partnered up with KickICO to give the chance in participating early.

Yes, this is the point Smiley Thank you Sozialtourist. Smiley It is even before the private sale, so you are buying even before VC's. Even with more bonuses and better prices.

Our timeline:

Community Presale on KICKICO: 19 March
Private Presale: 1 April
PreICO: June-July
ICO: August
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

What will happen with the unsold tokens? will they be burned or not even minted in the first place?

Good question. I didn't find anything about it in their Whitepaper and there is also no answer on Telegram, yet. I just hope that unsold tokens will be burned and not used for a second round of an ICO like other projects do.

We don't believe in burning. It is not the safest way for the investors of the ICO projects.

I think "not minting/minting" must be the way for all ICO's. More professional and safe for investors.

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

Thanks for the reply, this clears it up entirely. I am glad to see good customer support and will follow the project closely

This appears to be the latest trend with recent Icos. No one plans on burning tokens any more. They would rather mint the needed amount paid for. It seems to be more effective as compared to burning
-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

As I go through the white paper my eyes began opening to the fact that there is a need for some more education in the developers space, and like early computer age saw the loss of jobs, it's also inevitable that it will certainly occur again in the nearest future as blockchain popularity and efficiency improves  Embarrassed

This information will be publicly available in May, as you will already see our partnerships with them also. We are already getting offers for future podcasts/conferences by the Top 10 Universities in this very early stage.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

I would like to know this please. Which companies do DEVELOPEO (DEVX) consider to be its core competence for this project?

i think the main focus of the project is in young and upcoming developers or developers who are on their own and open for growth and not some companies... there is an education platform for the project too to facilitate learning

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

I just learned from the whitepaper that Developeo is a blockchain startup and platform that aims to revolutionize the open-source ecosystem  by  introducing  a  token-based  reward  system. I am optimistic
-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:17:02 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 08:29:49 AM by -DEVX-

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

I think in many occassions the burning would be to ensure successful ICO; so basically when a minimum is reached whatever is raised afterwards would be burned. Unlike when you set a hard cap and you close your sale around the hard cap. I understand your point of view but might disagree in that burning is not safe (assuming the developers stick to their word and actually provide proof of burn).

Unfortunately, there are both good and bad sides of the ICO's, as CURRENT regulations are very shallow right now. We are not supporting CURRENT regulations that much but still when there is an investment, if investors need to "assume", this is already a risk.

I totally understand you, but what happens to your investments if they say they will burn but not burn it?

With minting, you are already pre-burning actually. Hardcap is still there, but if the hardcap is not reached, contract is not even minting the unsolds, so, there is already no need for burning and assumptions or trust.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

I think in many occassions the burning would be to ensure successful ICO; so basically when a minimum is reached whatever is raised afterwards would be burned. Unlike when you set a hard cap and you close your sale around the hard cap. I understand your point of view but might disagree in that burning is not safe (assuming the developers stick to their word and actually provide proof of burn).

Unfortunately, there are both good and bad sides of the ICO's, as regulations are very shallow right now. We are not supporting regulations that much but still when there is an investment, if investors need to "assume", this is already a risk.

I totally understand you, but what happens to your investments if they say they will burn but not burn it?

With minting, you are already pre-burning actually. Hardcap is still there, but if the hardcap is not reached, contract is not even minting the unsolds, so, there is already no need for burning and assumptions or trust.

I don't understand why you are saying regulations are not interesting for you. Regulations are for the benefit of investors mainly. Investments are for risks. But its not definitely 100% risk. Risk should be balanced in my opinion. IN that sense, regulations are good for the survival of whole ICO community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: