Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

I was going over to the white paper and see that 20% of the tokens is reserved for Developeo, are these tokens locked and if so for how long?
Hi mate, in page 32 it shows the full token distribution, of which 20 million of the tokens will go to the founders. Could this be the 20% your are referring to?

I doubt if that's what he is referring to. Because from the project's website, it is seen that the total token is 600M and 20M is not an equivalent of  20% 600M. He is obviously talking about something else.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:11:20 PM

I was going over to the white paper and see that 20% of the tokens is reserved for Developeo, are these tokens locked and if so for how long?
Hi mate, in page 32 it shows the full token distribution, of which 20 million of the tokens will go to the founders. Could this be the 20% your are referring to?

I doubt if that's what he is referring to. Because from the project's website, it is seen that the total token is 600M and 20M is not an equivalent of  20% 600M. He is obviously talking about something else.
I just read the whitepaper and i also don't see that they are talking about any 20% for the founders i only saw the 20m tokens for founders can you explain more of where you saw that.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:23:40 PM

Hello Dev team, I just visited your Twitter profile and noticed you have over 23k Twitter followers but I must say I wasn't really impressed seeing your last updates being 2days ago. Try and update as often as possible to keep the project alive in the mind of the community members. Especially during weekends cause this is when many have enough time to stay online. Thanks and cheers
I agree because this way a lot of people will keep following and new investors will see that it is a active project.
If you keep updating all the time it will for sure benefit the ICO.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:34:31 PM

We're so happy for all of your questions! Smiley I just landed and in a few hours will answer all of your questions.

All the best
Aytunc

Great to see how active the admins are on this thread and are answering any questions we have for them, get involved in this transparent & interesting innovative project

I'm glad the dev is very active in answering all the questions being posted by potential investors and members, it shows lots of dedication from the team to ensure the growth of the project.

That makes the difference. A Dev or team that cares about its potential customers and answers all questions.
I agree it does make a big difference it shows that the dev or team cares about their supporters and investors by answering their unanswered questions it also helps us to understand this project better.

Nowadays it is hard to find a topic in Bitcointalk where the team is active. This is one thing i like from Developeo. Be active man show that you care about what is happening in your topic !

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

Developeo business model will revolve around targeting the following niches in the tech industry:
- Software Development
- Digital Expertise
- NEXT-GEN Bootcamps
- NEXT-GEN Education (AI, BLOCKCHAIN, DATA SCIENCE, CODING, IOT, DATA ARTS)
- Certification
- Advisory Services

I wish when I was at school/university I had learnt about coding, data science, blockchain and AI, it's great that Developeo want to make learning about these technologies more accessible for the next generation.

I wish i did too man, but it's a good thing Developeo plans to create an avenue where one can learn about technolog of this
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

So today is the past day to earn 2x, 4x, even x8 return? As from tomorrow pre-sales starts and Token will be costlier that today?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

The mission of Developeo is to preserve and promote open-source software development, the platform looks to enable talented engineers to earn certifications which are needed for some high-profile tech jobs.

I like this concept in this way. But there is also more to it. What about employing Robots replacing humans? How people and project see it as advanges when I seeing this as negative.

I am also trying to understand how Developeo going to handle the talented people's job problem. How certifications going to tackle with robots/automation

I think they will also be collaborating with universities just like what coursera is doing. From what I understood robots would not be replacing humans activities rather automate the process.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:03:23 AM

The mission of Developeo is to preserve and promote open-source software development, the platform looks to enable talented engineers to earn certifications which are needed for some high-profile tech jobs.

I like this concept in this way. But there is also more to it. What about employing Robots replacing humans? How people and project see it as advanges when I seeing this as negative.

I am also trying to understand how Developeo going to handle the talented people's job problem. How certifications going to tackle with robots/automation

I think they will also be collaborating with universities just like what coursera is doing. From what I understood robots would not be replacing humans activities rather automate the process.

I dont think Automation will take all jobs away. It will only create new jobs with new talent requirement. I remember when computer was introduced to banking and other places people though it will kill job, but it helped only to create lot of jobs only we had to develop new skills. Same think will happen for automation and I think DEVELOPEO is focusing on helping people to learn the new skill set which needed for Automation.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

So today is the past day to earn 2x, 4x, even x8 return? As from tomorrow pre-sales starts and Token will be costlier that today?

Yes, today is the last day of the kickico developeo-pre-ico
but I do not know if the "normal" ico will start tomorrow.
In any case, interested parties should still use the Kickico advantage today, such a good bonus will never come again
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

Developeo business model will revolve around targeting the following niches in the tech industry:
- Software Development
- Digital Expertise
- NEXT-GEN Bootcamps
- NEXT-GEN Education (AI, BLOCKCHAIN, DATA SCIENCE, CODING, IOT, DATA ARTS)
- Certification
- Advisory Services

After all this education in tech related fields. What are developeo planning to do to make their certification valuable to the normal standards of the normal university system?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:45:32 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 07:35:13 PM by jamzzz123

In any case, interested parties should still use the Kickico advantage today, such a good bonus will never come again

Good reminder for those who have forgotten about the multipler.

I will be getting some more since it is the last day before the bonus wil go, last chance to get a good bonus such as this
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

Good reminder for those who have forgotten about the multipler.

I will be getting some more since it is the last day before the bonus wil go, last chance to get a good bonus such as

Now 22 hours are remains to start PRESALE. But while going PRESALE there is any kind of bonus they are offering. I am little bit confused here with white paper.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

Hello Dev team, I just visited your Twitter profile and noticed you have over 23k Twitter followers but I must say I wasn't really impressed seeing your last updates being 2days ago. Try and update as often as possible to keep the project alive in the mind of the community members. Especially during weekends cause this is when many have enough time to stay online. Thanks and cheers
I agree because this way a lot of people will keep following and new investors will see that it is a active project.

I totally agree with you, I also went through their Twitter profile it wasn't impressing, I think social media is key! Compelling and relevant content will grab the attention of potential investors and increase project visibility.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

I totally agree with you, I also went through their Twitter profile it wasn't impressing, I think social media is key! Compelling and relevant content will grab the attention of potential investors and increase project visibility.

They are slowly starting and setting up things. For sure they will look into Twitter, facebook and linkedin very soon. I also agree they are still too far behind in these channels. DEVX is a nice project. Social media should be at its best if team needs success.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

*For all the others i couldn't mentioned, thank you for your good words about the project. I'm on it! Smiley
Airdrop is just started. And Bounty Campaign can start any moment. Will let you know.

Thanks for the reply. I'm excited to hear more details about the bounty so I will be frequently checking in to see if an update happens Smiley Also, where can I find more details on the airdrop?
[/quote

Thanks for sharing the airdrop link. Only problem I have is whether I have registered to the airdrop through some other means. May be I registered it double. Lets wait and see. Nevertheless, its a nice one for getting some free tokens of a very nice and promising project.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

As far as I know, the  Developeo KICKICO Pre Sale will start in 21 hours and not end then. Correct me if I'm wrong.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:46:03 AM

What is current token price and what will be pre-sale price tomorrow? Any idea where I can check the details? Or details about phase wise price is not mentioned as of now?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

There are advantages and disadvantages with robots. The things can be done at ease could be one of the first advantage. At the sametime, job losses needs to be restricted. Not sure how project is trying to handle this efficiently.

Yea, everything has an advantage and disadvantage, robots will actually cause job loss but on the other side, entrepreneurs see this as a life saver because of the elimination of much expenses on the part of labor , be that as it may, with the coming in of robots, also means new expertise that will be highly needed because no matter what, you still need humans around, that's where developeo comes in
Anilg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

What is current token price and what will be pre-sale price tomorrow? Any idea where I can check the details? Or details about phase wise price is not mentioned as of now?

I think pre-sale and public sale prices are not mentioned as of now. We will come to know pre-sale price tomorrow and public sale price when it starts.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

They will be connecting to Github's API to track contributions and accordingly reward code contributors. The later would be carried out using a voting systems in Developeo; can't wait to see this happening.

Good to see that the github api, it's amazing how much that API gets used, from dockerhub to individual projects, github itself is just massive. It's interesting to finally have a project that is setup to reward developers like this, the voting system will be interesting to see implemented i wonder if it will integrate at all with the standard github systems, i hope they also do something like weighting votes on projects that are actively developed over ones that release something and then abandon the project.

The democracy that is to be used here is really attractive such that even at the failure of a project development or what you call abandonment the next man can use same concept or continue from where the other guy stop so there ain't really an abandonment of any sort just someone stopping somewhere and another man continues, it's open source we're talking here lol

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: