Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
-DEVX-
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

Nathan, please check my next message, it is more clear. Regulations are needed.

And as the CURRENT regulations are very shallow right now, minting must be the way instead of burning. (because burning = assumptions)

What i meant there was decentralization > centralization, but we need "thought-throughly" kind of regulations. Currently there are "many", but weak and complex. And everyone is turning around of it. Bec. they are very very shallow. It can be less or more but needs to be detailed and very particular, so both investors and ico's will be more safe.

As as we pinned:

"We need regulations in order that new money can come into the market. The authorities should not try to cripple the cryptoscene but acknowledge it as a technical innovation that can help to solve a lot of problems."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

Just came across this project and was checking whitepaper and below fact caught my attention.

"Between 400 Million and 800 Million individuals will be displaced by automation and
need to find new jobs by 2030 around the world"

It seems DEVELOPEO is having solution for individual developers. interesting!

I need to check more in details what they planned.

That was the point that really shocked me, when I first read the Whitepaper. So many people will lost their jobs.
I will check the Whitepaper carefully when I back from my job (as long as I have one)  Wink

I am in IT industry and I know how Automation is killing jobs and making lot of good talented people jobless. Thats why I am taking more interested in this project.

These type of projects which are trying to automate things and reduce jobs are beneficial to the world if money is saved. Unfortunately, jobs will be reduced in the process but that's the whole point of it, to save money - if a system can do it automated without having to pay a salary. It will get adopted.

You are right. As soon as company owner sees a profit by automation and replacement of humans, he will do it. I think it was Bill Gates who proposed that robots should have to pay taxes just like human workers would do.

I agree with this, robots should have to pay taxes just like human. But then it will still not solve the problem for jobless talented people.

What!!!  Robots pay tax Grin Grin Grin
Guys don't forget that those Robots will be bought at a high price and do you guys expect the Robots to be paid wages or salary by their employers. What will the be the advantage of buying the Robots.
There is a big advantage of buying robots as they never get tired or need a brake from work so they can work 24/7 without any hesitation but then the humans will become lazy.

nesh1, that we are agree robot can work 24*7. But why robots should pay taxes/salaries. Grin I mean because if we are using robots then lots people will be jobless. It will more better if human can work instead of robots. And Developeo is trying same things.
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

a huge project that we can invest.  waiting for the news and more details about this one, good luck
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

a huge project that we can invest.  waiting for the news and more details about this one, good luck

Hello, please do check out their website and whitepaper for all the necessary informations and details about the project. You can get the link to these two source on the first page post on this thread. Thanks
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

Hi, I'm glad you can be part of the project, check out this link here @ https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico for more information
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

I was not aware of the potential risks involved with the 4th industrial revolution, Developeo anticipates on the effects of it and prepared a platform to migitate the loss of jobs caused by robots which replace human jobs, perhaps it is way ahead of its time as i dont see robots taking over most of the jobs as of yet, but as the white paper claims, this could be a reality in 15 years

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

I was not aware of the potential risks involved with the 4th industrial revolution, Developeo anticipates on the effects of it and prepared a platform to migitate the loss of jobs caused by robots which replace human jobs, perhaps it is way ahead of its time as i dont see robots taking over most of the jobs as of yet, but as the white paper claims, this could be a reality in 15 years

There would always be jobs for newer technology. I understand AI in general would ease many things and actually render many jobs useless but will also enable many new jobs; take maintaining those robots for example. that is a job not currently available. I think the step DEVELOPEO is really pushing forward is the open source community; in that sense I would totally agree in that many pros would just go open source since it is rewarding now.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

I joined the and facebook, twitter and telegram and submitted my details in the google form. I also registered in the website. What do I have to do next please?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

What will happen with the unsold tokens? will they be burned or not even minted in the first place?

Good question. I didn't find anything about it in their Whitepaper and there is also no answer on Telegram, yet. I just hope that unsold tokens will be burned and not used for a second round of an ICO like other projects do.

They will be not minted. Smiley

We don't believe in burning. It is not the safest way for the investors of the ICO projects.

I think "not minting/minting" must be the way for all ICO's. More professional and safe for investors.

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

I think in many occassions the burning would be to ensure successful ICO; so basically when a minimum is reached whatever is raised afterwards would be burned. Unlike when you set a hard cap and you close your sale around the hard cap. I understand your point of view but might disagree in that burning is not safe (assuming the developers stick to their word and actually provide proof of burn).

Unfortunately, there are both good and bad sides of the ICO's, as regulations are very shallow right now. We are not supporting regulations that much but still when there is an investment, if investors need to "assume", this is already a risk.

I totally understand you, but what happens to your investments if they say they will burn but not burn it?

With minting, you are already pre-burning actually. Hardcap is still there, but if the hardcap is not reached, contract is not even minting the unsolds, so, there is already no need for burning and assumptions or trust.

I don't understand why you are saying regulations are not interesting for you. Regulations are for the benefit of investors mainly. Investments are for risks. But its not definitely 100% risk. Risk should be balanced in my opinion. IN that sense, regulations are good for the survival of whole ICO community.

No, what i say is regulations/safety are needed. I think you got it wrong.

And as the reguations are very shallow right now, minting must be the way instead of burning. (because burning = assumptions)

What i meant there was decentralization > centralization, but we need "thought-througly" kind of regulations. Currently there are "many", but weak and complex. And everyone is turning around of it. Bec. they are very very shallow. It can be less or more but needs to be detailed and very particular, so both investors and ico's will be more safe.

I also understood your previous statement wrongly. But now it is clear what you meant. Still I don't understand the meaning of burning tokens. Each and every person does it in different manner. I like the approach of minting which is followed by good ICOs off-late.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

As I go through the white paper my eyes began opening to the fact that there is a need for some more education in the developers space, and like early computer age saw the loss of jobs, it's also inevitable that it will certainly occur again in the nearest future as blockchain popularity and efficiency improves  Embarrassed

You're right, is inevitable, the world is going into another phase, technology is advancing, with new innovations coming out everyday, is of best interest to do the needful before is too late, developeo definitely has a hungry market to fulfill and as written on the whitepaper, those with DEVX token will get a discount, this will lead to a great increase in value   

Interesting how the most demanded fields in this era are the core of DEVX. I am curious about the top universities showing interest to incorporate in DEVX is the information available or private?

In the future, what will matter most are skills, not theories, so is of necessity for the top universities to incorporate this with time, is a revolution that's about to happen, no one knows how soon or fast this will happen but is best one gets prepared   
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

I want to share some key points, it will be more easy for everyone to get a better grasp.

The presale starting at 19th of March between Developeo and Kickico is to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. Even before the Private Sale, PreICO and ICO.

Developeo DEVX University, DEVX Bootcamps and DEVX Certification programs will ensure that the best next-gen intensive education in the most up-to-date curriculum will reach to its students.

Developeo University will be a pioneer in the studies of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Full Stack Programming, Deep Learning, VR/AR, Neural Networks, Data Science, Data Art, New-Age Architecture, Robotics, Smartwear and other related technologies to become available. These areas have been growing exponentially and will continue to do so, as their applications in real-life expand.

Some of the top Universities In the world, is currently showing a lot of interest to work within the scope of the Developeo University.
Bootcamps, University, Certification Programs, Marketplace, Advisory Services will be paid with either fiat or Developeo token. If paid with DEVX tokens, a 20% discount will be introduced automatically.

While the cost of a standard bootcamp is averaging $11,500 to $15,000  per student in the world currently, a whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue to Developeo of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructors in DEVX tokens.

Also DEVX planning to create a their own blockchain next year (we are currently running on erc20), because we believe if we are going to utilize "smart contracts" as legal contracts of the future, it needs to be easy and managable by  everyone, students, parents, anyone.

DEVX plans to create a new smart contract system for admissions system and also will share this with the community so that it is accessible by everyone.
Also DEVX blockchain will be integrated with Future Banking systems. PSD2 Banking and API Banking will be the future of banking systems starting from 2018 and we plan to create One-Click-Student-Loans for our platforms; so students can get their Student Loans (either in Fiat or DEVX Tokens) with just one click and apply to our admissions in seconds, all handled within DEVX platform.

Developeo also rewards every user of its platform, with Developeo tokens, for any open source contribution to any valid project in github. (Currently 27,000,000 Github Users)

Reward pool starts with 60,000,000 tokens and increases every day with Developeo’s own revenue models; sharing each of the revenue’s 20% with the reward pool. Also, when the tokens’ value increases, the reward increases in alignment.

Developeo was the sponsor of LONDON BLOCKCHAIN WEEK, DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT & DUBAI UNLOCK.

Woah this are alot of visionary development that will change the scope of the world. Lots of ideas are they going to be developed simultaneously  or one at a time?

First thing its really great to see that DEVELOPEO is very active here in social media. Explaining all the concept /key points and answering to all queries, which I dont see from other ICO projects.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

Just came across this project and was checking whitepaper and below fact caught my attention.

"Between 400 Million and 800 Million individuals will be displaced by automation and
need to find new jobs by 2030 around the world"

It seems DEVELOPEO is having solution for individual developers. interesting!

I need to check more in details what they planned.

That was the point that really shocked me, when I first read the Whitepaper. So many people will lost their jobs.
I will check the Whitepaper carefully when I back from my job (as long as I have one)  Wink

I am in IT industry and I know how Automation is killing jobs and making lot of good talented people jobless. Thats why I am taking more interested in this project.

These type of projects which are trying to automate things and reduce jobs are beneficial to the world if money is saved. Unfortunately, jobs will be reduced in the process but that's the whole point of it, to save money - if a system can do it automated without having to pay a salary. It will get adopted.

You are right. As soon as company owner sees a profit by automation and replacement of humans, he will do it. I think it was Bill Gates who proposed that robots should have to pay taxes just like human workers would do.

I agree with this, robots should have to pay taxes just like human. But then it will still not solve the problem for jobless talented people.

What!!!  Robots pay tax Grin Grin Grin
Guys don't forget that those Robots will be bought at a high price and do you guys expect the Robots to be paid wages or salary by their employers. What will the be the advantage of buying the Robots.
There is a big advantage of buying robots as they never get tired or need a brake from work so they can work 24/7 without any hesitation but then the humans will become lazy.

nesh1, that we are agree robot can work 24*7. But why robots should pay taxes/salaries. Grin I mean because if we are using robots then lots people will be jobless. It will more better if human can work instead of robots. And Developeo is trying same things.
Well I think that for the owners it is cheaper to get robots instead of letting people do the job. But of course the people will become jobless but if you look at the perspective of the owners it is a better thing to do.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

DEVX team is right here and discussing things directly is a huge positive for this project. People are getting their answers immediately. btw, thanks for the clarification about regulations in ICO. I actually misunderstood you.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

I want to share some key points, it will be more easy for everyone to get a better grasp.

The presale starting at 19th of March between Developeo and Kickico is to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. Even before the Private Sale, PreICO and ICO.

Developeo DEVX University, DEVX Bootcamps and DEVX Certification programs will ensure that the best next-gen intensive education in the most up-to-date curriculum will reach to its students.

Developeo University will be a pioneer in the studies of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Full Stack Programming, Deep Learning, VR/AR, Neural Networks, Data Science, Data Art, New-Age Architecture, Robotics, Smartwear and other related technologies to become available. These areas have been growing exponentially and will continue to do so, as their applications in real-life expand.

Some of the top Universities In the world, is currently showing a lot of interest to work within the scope of the Developeo University.
Bootcamps, University, Certification Programs, Marketplace, Advisory Services will be paid with either fiat or Developeo token. If paid with DEVX tokens, a 20% discount will be introduced automatically.

While the cost of a standard bootcamp is averaging $11,500 to $15,000  per student in the world currently, a whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue to Developeo of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructors in DEVX tokens.

Also DEVX planning to create a their own blockchain next year (we are currently running on erc20), because we believe if we are going to utilize "smart contracts" as legal contracts of the future, it needs to be easy and managable by  everyone, students, parents, anyone.

DEVX plans to create a new smart contract system for admissions system and also will share this with the community so that it is accessible by everyone.
Also DEVX blockchain will be integrated with Future Banking systems. PSD2 Banking and API Banking will be the future of banking systems starting from 2018 and we plan to create One-Click-Student-Loans for our platforms; so students can get their Student Loans (either in Fiat or DEVX Tokens) with just one click and apply to our admissions in seconds, all handled within DEVX platform.

Developeo also rewards every user of its platform, with Developeo tokens, for any open source contribution to any valid project in github. (Currently 27,000,000 Github Users)

Reward pool starts with 60,000,000 tokens and increases every day with Developeo’s own revenue models; sharing each of the revenue’s 20% with the reward pool. Also, when the tokens’ value increases, the reward increases in alignment.

Developeo was the sponsor of LONDON BLOCKCHAIN WEEK, DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT & DUBAI UNLOCK.

Woah this are alot of visionary development that will change the scope of the world. Lots of ideas are they going to be developed simultaneously  or one at a time?

First thing its really great to see that DEVELOPEO is very active here in social media. Explaining all the concept /key points and answering to all queries, which I dont see from other ICO projects.

Yes, i love seeing such and is one of the things that attracts me to projects, communication is needed, as it will create trust and the spirit of commitment will be felt by the community, driving the said project to its needed destination
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

So from what I understand about DevelopEO is that programming engineers can submit their work via GitHUB and Developeo's program will use Githubs API for verification purposes, if successful, DEVX is rewarded.

What about the project managers, the one that require the submissions? Are they supposed to be external companies?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

What will happen with the unsold tokens? will they be burned or not even minted in the first place?

Good question. I didn't find anything about it in their Whitepaper and there is also no answer on Telegram, yet. I just hope that unsold tokens will be burned and not used for a second round of an ICO like other projects do.

They will be not minted. Smiley

We don't believe in burning. It is not the safest way for the investors of the ICO projects.

I think "not minting/minting" must be the way for all ICO's. More professional and safe for investors.

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

I think in many occassions the burning would be to ensure successful ICO; so basically when a minimum is reached whatever is raised afterwards would be burned. Unlike when you set a hard cap and you close your sale around the hard cap. I understand your point of view but might disagree in that burning is not safe (assuming the developers stick to their word and actually provide proof of burn).

Unfortunately, there are both good and bad sides of the ICO's, as CURRENT regulations are very shallow right now. We are not supporting CURRENT regulations that much but still when there is an investment, if investors need to "assume", this is already a risk.

I totally understand you, but what happens to your investments if they say they will burn but not burn it?

With minting, you are already pre-burning actually. Hardcap is still there, but if the hardcap is not reached, contract is not even minting the unsolds, so, there is already no need for burning and assumptions or trust.

Bro, what about talking u? U wrote about KickICO? If so, you are mistaken. They burned them, and posted the proofs. Also u can see it easily by yourself.

I think you are getting things mixed up here because Developeo is on the KickICO platform. We were talking about the Developeo tokens, not KICK. And Developeo won't have to burn tokens in the first place because only tokens that are actually sold, get minted.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

So from what I understand about DevelopEO is that programming engineers can submit their work via GitHUB and Developeo's program will use Githubs API for verification purposes, if successful, DEVX is rewarded.

What about the project managers, the one that require the submissions? Are they supposed to be external companies?

I don't think Developeo team will hire external  companies i believe Developeo will have already vetted internal experienced project managers that requests for the submitted documents.
Vyrtyx

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Nice project. Wish you the best of luck.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

I'm impressed with the project, it has great prospect but what are the benefits for token holders of DEVELOPEO token.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

Do we need to register on KICKICO to participate on the Special Presale? Never participate in ICOs on the KICKICO platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: