Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.

Will there be any fixed fee for admission? I mean I expect DEVX tokens value to fluctuate daily due to trading at exchange. So if admission Fee will be in DEVX tokens then how fee will be calculated?

I think the fee will be locked in DEVX but can not say for sure, but this would make sense and is also useful to define support lines of the token's value when listed on exchanges

If locked in DEVx means that all fee are only done using DEVX then I think that is exactly what it is. I don't think allowing other means (other than DEVX) would be suitable; especially that contributors in github are rewarded in DEVX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

For admissions, potential students will need the DEVX Token for admissions. Hence, Developeo getting back the DEVX Token in return for the studying oppurtunity. This alone will make Developeo token some sort of value.

This particular application is having huge potential. Think about how many students are entering colleges and or for higher studies. The implementation takes huge effort but once its done, Developeo will become huge.

Will there be any fixed fee for admission? I mean I expect DEVX tokens value to fluctuate daily due to trading at exchange. So if admission Fee will be in DEVX tokens then how fee will be calculated?

I think the fee will be locked in DEVX but can not say for sure, but this would make sense and is also useful to define support lines of the token's value when listed on exchanges

If locked in DEVx means that all fee are only done using DEVX then I think that is exactly what it is. I don't think allowing other means (other than DEVX) would be suitable; especially that contributors in github are rewarded in DEVX.

Fees payment only done in devx?.. I want to ask a question doesn't this approach have a disadvantage like how will the devx token be in circulation if all token are paid for admission fees?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

Fees payment only done in devx?.. I want to ask a question doesn't this approach have a disadvantage like how will the devx token be in circulation if all token are paid for admission fees?

I think they also pay developers in tokens. so also some come into the circulation. There will be rewards, helpers in bootcamps also get tokens, and so on. I think we do not have to worry about the circulation
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

I don't think so, is all about creating value for the token and not necessarily devaluing it, when you have something attached to a means of exchange, it becomes valuable and with that comes scarcity and i also believe they have a financial expert to also guide them on that avenue
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

I don't think so, is all about creating value for the token and not necessarily devaluing it, when you have something attached to a means of exchange, it becomes valuable and with that comes scarcity and i also believe they have a financial expert to also guide them on that avenue

Well said Ace, fees paid in DEVX token will naturally give devx coin value of it's own and i expect a healthy growth since devx coin will be used for daily transactions. 
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

Well said Ace, fees paid in DEVX token will naturally give devx coin value of it's own and i expect a healthy growth since devx coin will be used for daily transactions. 
That's correct. Means students can invest in DEVX through ICO and after that pay as fee for learning. By using devx for daily transaction can increase demand/value of coin.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

Well I think admission fee will be fixed in fiat when one want's to make a payment the individual converts the fiat fee to DEVX token.

That is how you would drive the price of the token up. You are basically creating a value for it. I think the other major value the needs attention is the incentive for constant contributions to open source.

Admission fee will be fixed in fiat will be good I think, I this case I am expecting something like 100 USD worth DEVX tokens for Admission.

If you mean they will accept fiat then I don't think that would serve the main purpose of what they set out to do. They should only utilize DEVX as means of transactiing in DEVELOPEO and only that they can create demand for DEVX. At least that is what I think.

I support this position too, what's the need of creating a platform that was meant to be run by the project token to increase demand for the token and create a need to own the token but chose to peg fee in fiat, it doesn't make sense much to me but I quite understand the position of those who spoke otherwise though, the fee should be in devx

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

Using only DEVX does not mean it will not be circulating in exchanges. Actually it is for the sake of the exchanges that the DEVX is utilized in the platform given you are creating demand and forcing volume

BTC786

Activity: 495
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

i see devx team is very much active in social media  i trust they will do their best behind project ,this is also be doing good marketing i think .
Abah007

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

i see devx team is very much active in social media  i trust they will do their best behind project ,this is also be doing good marketing i think .

Last time I checked Devx Twitter page they hardly tweet, Developeo social media platform is not that active. The team should put more focus on their social media presence.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

That's correct. Means students can invest in DEVX through ICO and after that pay as fee for learning. By using devx for daily transaction can increase demand/value of coin.

Yes and like i said about adding value to the token, remember the project also offers discount for investors who would love to participate in any of the programs available on their platform, so is also a means of encouraging the community to also hold , these are just ways values can be obtained
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

The team has a lot of work. However, you are right. The team should keep potential investors informed about the steps to develop the project.
Cnote328

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Developeo project has a great potential to become an open source development accelerator for every sphere of business and, according to its creators, can even initiate the growth of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

On the developeo website it says that they will have done 120 bootcamps in 5 years. This is quite a lot of bootcamps so a lot of programmers can learn from them and is a good advertisement for this project.

For a 120 bootcamp in 5 years. That's to say they will be having an average of 24 camps per annual. And a year is made up of 12 months. Meaning 2 bootcamps per month. Does this really look good?? I mean from the team's point of view, won't it be too stressful for them?

It might be stressful to start off with but with expansion they will surely expand the size of their team, then they will be able to handle the amount of courses they are running, especially as it will be extremely profitable.

OK. That makes sense. But then again, 2 bootcamp in a month, is on a average of one bootcamp in 2 weeks max. How effective can this really be as regards the students learning?
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

I just read this on the homepage:

HARDCORE EDUCATION
[Bootcamps & University]
Never-seen-before type of intensity with a future-proof practical and fun.

So they do not call it bootcamp for nothing :-) I'm really curious and hopefully will be able to visit a bootcamp. I just hope there are also camps for beginners like me

They plan to teach new technologies, so I think they will start from basic only. And they might be developing syllabus in such way that even a fresher can join.
Hardcore education sounds pretty good. You can tell already from the name that they will definitely learn a lot from the bootcamp. So i look forward to how it goes and maybe it will make them more popular.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

On the developeo website it says that they will have done 120 bootcamps in 5 years. This is quite a lot of bootcamps so a lot of programmers can learn from them and is a good advertisement for this project.

For a 120 bootcamp in 5 years. That's to say they will be having an average of 24 camps per annual. And a year is made up of 12 months. Meaning 2 bootcamps per month. Does this really look good?? I mean from the team's point of view, won't it be too stressful for them?

It might be stressful to start off with but with expansion they will surely expand the size of their team, then they will be able to handle the amount of courses they are running, especially as it will be extremely profitable.

OK. That makes sense. But then again, 2 bootcamp in a month, is on a average of one bootcamp in 2 weeks max. How effective can this really be as regards the students learning?

I do not see a problem there. The boot camps will probably take place in different places with different teachers. So it can also be that two bootcamps run in parallel. And if you look at the different subject areas in which they want to organize boot camps, then I feel 2 very little per month
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

Developeo project has a great potential to become an open source development accelerator for every sphere of business and, according to its creators, can even initiate the growth of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

I haven't seen any updates from the DEVX team on twitter since the 21st. I think they should provide information like this above on there twitter to ensure full publicity is achieved and keep the community growing to make this project a success
Anilg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

I think they also pay developers in tokens. so also some come into the circulation. There will be rewards, helpers in bootcamps also get tokens, and so on. I think we do not have to worry about the circulation

They have to keep DEVX into circulation. If there is no coin in circulation then how new student will take admission. So I agree with what faulerwilli mentioned.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

Looks like people still have lot of confusion over the admission fee. I think we should wait for official answer from DEVELOPEO team. Only they can solve this confusion Smiley

Indeed. Its a real confusion part. Since DEVX team is active here, we will for sure get some response soon. If this is clear, people will come forward to invest in such a promising project.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

Yes and like i said about adding value to the token, remember the project also offers discount for investors who would love to participate in any of the programs available on their platform, so is also a means of encouraging the community to also hold , these are just ways values can be obtained
By investing in ICO people will be eligible for bonus/discount also on holding they are eligible for benefits/interest. If they can purchase from trading platform then they will not get any benefits of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: