Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

I learnt Presale is starting today here at www.Presale.developeo.com can Developeo team kindly confirm this
It will start today at https://presale.developeo.com
Best

Maybe that's why its called a private sale that's why i am not seeing progress on the page  Grin learnt it's limited to a particular hardcapped eth amount and once the right amount of investors is reached it's gonna close, smart ones will get in now as it's going to be way cheaper compared to much later

I could not see it too. But the contract does not seem active 0xdedd02dd8f7af7418d587c3c2ae67e127a27ec3c

Does this mean there private investors getting the tokens? I am a bit confused.

We need to register first at https://presale.developeo.com. Then only we will see the options for buying as well as current progress also. I have not done the registration till now, so its just my guess.

I just registered and logged in, Developeo has provide about 20 different Crypto Currencies as means of payment which i think it's a good strategy, now holders of this crypto can easily partake in the current pre-sale.
Wow! This sounds great, twenty different Crypto currencies as a means of payment. This gives investors easy access to participate in the pre-sale.. I  will commend the team for making this possible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

Developeo will be opening Limited First Investors Presale to the public on Wednesday in developeo.com. The price will be 0.05$ with bonuses. In PreICO price will be around 0.15 to 0.20 and in ICO price will be 0.40$ with bonuses. Minimum amount to buy is 250usd in the Limited First Investor Presale.
Dear All
This is the correct info, there is no way to enter pre-sale information to icobench hence the confusion. We are still in the pre-sale phase not pre-ico. What Cnote328 wrote is correct.
Best
Thanks mate for this update and also great one from the Dev for confirming this information. Patiently waiting for the pre-sale and what the outcome will be.

Yeah nice one to cnote and thumbs up to the dev, i hope we see the best pre-sale ever as it begins tomorrow, it will really hurt seeing Devx pre-sale suffering like the kick ico sale.

0.05$ per token plus bonus? It's really cool deal I guess. Pre-sales will start shortly. Can't wait to see the response from people. DEVX team taken lot of afforts for this project.

Great to see the DevX team chime in and clear things up, love it when we see the developers actively on the forum as well as in telegram giving help out, this really does go a long way to assure investors that the team cares and is available Smiley Thanks  Bece74 Smiley

Yea, the team has been active when it comes to communication, i must admit, that was what caught me in the first place, as it is one of my top priorities when investing in any program, if they lack communication, i wouldn't want to be part of it but this project has been doing good in the communication aspect
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

I learnt Presale is starting today here at www.Presale.developeo.com can Developeo team kindly confirm this
Best

Maybe that's why its called a private sale that's why i am not seeing progress on the page  Grin learnt it's limited to a particular hardcapped eth amount and once the right amount of investors is reached it's gonna close, smart ones will get in now as it's going to be way cheaper compared to much later

I could not see it too. But the contract does not seem active 0xdedd02dd8f7af7418d587c3c2ae67e127a27ec3c

Does this mean there private investors getting the tokens? I am a bit confuse.

It's called a private sale for a reason. I think for that reason, most of the information (if not all in some cases) about the sale is kept concealed from the public.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

Developeo site is ready with 2F authentication. Thats good, I have not seen any ICO site implemented 2FA. Cool stuff from DEVX team.
2F authentication/google authenticator is always keep secure your account. Very less website/ICO are using this security concept.
/
It actually shows to me that they know their onion and are quite set on taking the blockchain education and development to a whole new height as never seen before, i am quite excited about the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

Best

We need to register first at https://presale.developeo.com. Then only we will see the options for buying as well as current progress also. I have not done the registration till now, so its just my guess.

I just registered and logged in, Developeo has provide about 20 different Crypto Currencies as means of payment which i think it's a good strategy, now holders of this crypto can easily partake in the current pre-sale.

20 different crypto currencies! thats cool. Often you have coins lying around that you actually want to sell. Now you can invest them directly and do not have to do the detour via ETH or BTC. I think that's a very good idea

20 different crypto currencies is definitely good idea. This will save lot of money/fee for investors. Do they also have Fiat / card option?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

Best

Does this mean there private investors getting the tokens? I am a bit confuse.

It's called a private sale for a reason. I think for that reason, most of the information (if not all in some cases) about the sale is kept concealed from the public.

Ya that is understandable and if it means the success of this round then by all means. I think it is crucial now to have the private investors. For most crypto users are in it for quick gains.

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

Best

What are those different 20 currencies which they are accepting in the ICO because the might be simplifying the purchases with the other currencies without any problem?  Did they announce their ICO timeline?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

Developeo will be opening Limited First Investors Presale to the public on Wednesday in developeo.com. The price will be 0.05$ with bonuses. In PreICO price will be around 0.15 to 0.20 and in ICO price will be 0.40$ with bonuses. Minimum amount to buy is 250usd in the Limited First Investor Presale.
Dear All
This is the correct info, there is no way to enter pre-sale information to icobench hence the confusion. We are still in the pre-sale phase not pre-ico. What Cnote328 wrote is correct.
Best
This is really good to know. Thanks for the update @Cnote328, I will keep this in mind as the day approaches
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

Developeo site is ready with 2F authentication. Thats good, I have not seen any ICO site implemented 2FA. Cool stuff from DEVX team.
2F authentication/google authenticator is always keep secure your account. Very less website/ICO are using this security concept.
/
It actually shows to me that they know their onion and are quite set on taking the blockchain education and development to a whole new height as never seen before, i am quite excited about the project

Is of necessity that projects beef up their security and install all measures needed to prevent their project from getting infested by malicious beings, is a welcome development to see that this project has that into perspective and has in fact implemented it, that's really commendable
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

Guys does anyone have Idea? Sale is started but how much tokens they sold and how much funds they received from investors? Can we check at anywhere?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Guys does anyone have Idea? Sale is started but how much tokens they sold and how much funds they received from investors? Can we check at anywhere?

Hmm, good question. It would be a great idea if they could add a counter on to their website so that everyone can see with just one look how much they raised so far.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Hmm, good question. It would be a great idea if they could add a counter on to their website so that everyone can see with just one look how much they raised so far.

As it's the pre-sale maybe they don't want to make those figures public yet.  Id expect we'll see figures when the actual ICO launches.
-DEVX-
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 03:42:28 PM by -DEVX-

Devx Limited First Investors Presale Contest is gonna start in a few a days.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

/

The things actually is these are just manifestations or a well thought out and arrange plan. It shows that the team has invest much time into planning for this before setting out.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

As it's the pre-sale maybe they don't want to make those figures public yet.  Id expect we'll see figures when the actual ICO launches.

That's what i think too, since it is a private sale the sale and tokens bought together with total investors will be kept hidden.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

That's what i think too, since it is a private sale the sale and tokens bought together with total investors will be kept hidden.
Yes but is there a softcap they want to reach in the private sale? because for that we do need to know how much they have sold already.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:23:12 PM

It's really a good idea to introduce a counter so we can have a better view of how much has been raised​ but since is a private sale I think it will be kept hidden.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

It's really a good idea to introduce a counter so we can have a better view of how much has been raised​ but since is a private sale I think it will be kept hidden.

It doesn't matter to me as long as they are honest about the amount they have raised. I just hope it goes better than the Kick ICO campaign, because I know that didn't go well at all. I believe in DEVX they just need advertise more intelligently.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

A counter will be very helpful for the investors, to see how the progress of the Developeo project is. Some investors will wait until a certain amount of DEVX Token. sold.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

Yes but is there a softcap they want to reach in the private sale? because for that we do need to know how much they have sold already.
That's what I am talking here about counter. How do we know exact sold tokens and raised funds without knowing seeing any progress.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: