Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

Since we don't know the amount they raised in the pre-sale on their website, do you think they will let us all know once they reached the softcap? I mean, that would be a very important information and I guess a lot of people are waiting for that news before they make their investment.

Is that the amount Developeo is trying to raise in their pre-sale? It would be nice to see some kind of livecounter or update from the team confirming the amount of DEVX tokens sold before the end of the pre-sale ICO.

Developeo is just quiet with a lot, i understand that they have a lot to put in place but being totally mute for days ain't cool, no buzz about them save for here, even social media posts are quite scanty they promised a new marketing campaign for presale here https://twitter.com/Developeo/status/984829411538231296?s=20 but we haven't seen any... they are bringing something new to the blockchain and they shouldn't slack on their media front

Unfortunately sometimes things get delayed i guess!  it might be worth asking in Telegram if they can provide us with updates more often on social media etc.

I just visited Developeo site and I can see this message -  "Public Limited Presale Marketing Campaign starts on Monday. A chance to participate on a special presale at Developeo.com".
so this means private sale finished? Or will be over by Sunday?

I think this message is about current private/special pre-sale only which is currently going on and everyone waiting for update. At the site I can see "PRESALE IS LIVE".
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

Since we don't know the amount they raised in the pre-sale on their website, do you think they will let us all know once they reached the softcap? I mean, that would be a very important information and I guess a lot of people are waiting for that news before they make their investment.

Is that the amount Developeo is trying to raise in their pre-sale? It would be nice to see some kind of livecounter or update from the team confirming the amount of DEVX tokens sold before the end of the pre-sale ICO.

Developeo is just quiet with a lot, i understand that they have a lot to put in place but being totally mute for days ain't cool, no buzz about them save for here, even social media posts are quite scanty they promised a new marketing campaign for presale here https://twitter.com/Developeo/status/984829411538231296?s=20 but we haven't seen any... they are bringing something new to the blockchain and they shouldn't slack on their media front

Unfortunately sometimes things get delayed i guess!  it might be worth asking in Telegram if they can provide us with updates more often on social media etc.

I just visited Developeo site and I can see this message -  "Public Limited Presale Marketing Campaign starts on Monday. A chance to participate on a special presale at Developeo.com".

I think this message is about current private/special pre-sale only which is currently going on and everyone waiting for update. At the site I can see "PRESALE IS LIVE".

I am starting to get confused with all this private, public, KickICO sale  Huh Can somebody enlighten me and tell me which one is currently ongoing (and which on is over/starting soon)?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

I am starting to get confused with all this private, public, KickICO sale  Huh Can somebody enlighten me and tell me which one is currently ongoing (and which on is over/starting soon)?

Ongoing Presale on Developeo website: https://presale.developeo.com/login
Ongoing Presale on KICKICO platform : https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

Guys developeo was rated 4.6 on ICO bench few days ago
https://mobile.twitter.com/Developeo/status/984443749156704256

Good rating always decide quality of project/work. DEVX has proved that. check one rating site given good rating to DEVX.

ICO profile       8.8/10
Social Activity  10/10
Team Proof      10/10
Domain score   5/10

https://icomarks.com/ico/developeo

Wow, finally the rating I have been waiting for. I checked for social media ratings in their previous rating released but it wasn't there. Now am glad that it has finally been added to this. And it is good to see it a 10/10 score. They really have taken up social activities

Can anyone actually see why they were rated low on domain? I went to the site but it doesn't explain why they have given each score?

I don't trust these sites. Especially when they cannot justify their rating or in this case the 'bad' score for the domain. I don't see any problems with it.

I'm not a fan of these websites either, why do they all post basically the same ratings as each other and there is never any detailed information about the project or analysis. i would take their marks with a pinch of salt.

eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

I see this project is very good. That's why I've joined this project. I hope this project can be smooth and also up to the top of the month
Cryptoworld79

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

Good rating always decide quality of project/work. DEVX has proved that. check one rating site given good rating to DEVX.

ICO profile       8.8/10
Social Activity  10/10
Team Proof      10/10
Domain score   5/10

Wow, finally the rating I have been waiting for. I checked for social media ratings in their previous rating released but it wasn't there. Now am glad that it has finally been added to this. And it is good to see it a 10/10 score. They really have taken up social activities

Can anyone actually see why they were rated low on domain? I went to the site but it doesn't explain why they have given each score?

I don't trust these sites. Especially when they cannot justify their rating or in this case the 'bad' score for the domain. I don't see any problems with it.

I'm not a fan of these websites either, why do they all post basically the same ratings as each other and there is never any detailed information about the project or analysis. i would take their marks with a pinch of salt.
And what is your issues? You can post at here and discuss it together.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

ICO profile       8.8/10
Social Activity  10/10
Team Proof      10/10
Domain score   5/10

Not all of them are the same rating, and most of the decent ICO review sites have some way to see why they thought a given rating was the case, that said some of them like "domain ratings" i find to be idiotic, but to each their own it really comes down to your own thoughts on a project don't leave it to random internet strangers.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

Unfortunately sometimes things get delayed i guess!  it might be worth asking in Telegram if they can provide us with updates more often on social media etc.

I agree with this. Telegram is the best place to get the answers instantly. However sometimes, these people bann people if the question is asked several times. We need to be careful there as well. It would be nice if team clarify on the progress of their pre-sales.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

Unfortunately sometimes things get delayed i guess!  it might be worth asking in Telegram if they can provide us with updates more often on social media etc.

I just visited Developeo site and I can see this message -  "Public Limited Presale Marketing Campaign starts on Monday. A chance to participate on a special presale at Developeo.com".

I think it will be finished on Sunday and continue with the Public Limited Presale on monday. I hope it all goes well and many people will invest Cheesy.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

Special presale collaboration between Developeo and Kickico to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

Its kind of frustrating if the needed information is not published by the team. But we have to believe and live with it. I hope team understands this frustration of not just me but for all the investors and publish the much needed ICO progress details

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

Special presale collaboration between Developeo and Kickico to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains.

What are the differences getween the KICKICO Presale and the own Developeo presale? The price for DEVX is equal, the only difference is on Developeo website you can pay with 20 cryptocurrencies, on KICKICO only with ETH.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

I hope the ICO on the Developeo homepage is doing better than the Kickico campaign. I think on Kickico there was only one new investor in the last 7 days.
But there is probably information about this after the private sale, I'm really curious.
Or has someone here already got information?

I almost forgot about the kickico campaign is that still on or it has been stopped... That sale was really a disaster nobody knows what actually went wrong.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:57:54 PM

I hope the ICO on the Developeo homepage is doing better than the Kickico campaign. I think on Kickico there was only one new investor in the last 7 days.
But there is probably information about this after the private sale, I'm really curious.

I almost forgot about the kickico campaign is that still on or it has been stopped... That sale was really a disaster nobody knows what actually went wrong.

With the latest developments and progress testing project has enjoyed of recent, I becomes very easy for quickly forget the past and how the project struggled under kickico campaign
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

yes, the kickico campaign is still running. in 9 days, that's the end of it.
and I just saw on the kickico side that they want to spend the revenue from the campaign for flash mobs in London (AI taking over jobs)
I thought the time of the flashmobs is over, but maybe it will be modern again
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

and I just saw on the kickico side that they want to spend the revenue from the campaign for flash mobs in London (AI taking over jobs)

Flashmobs aren't over their just not as big as they used to be and as "special" i guess, you know how the world is only new and shiny things tend to get attention by the media, for events like that you have to find something to make them unique so the media takes notice.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

ICO profile       8.8/10
Social Activity  10/10
Team Proof      10/10
Domain score   5/10

Most of them are paid, if you see a project with all ten's on their websites, you know it has been paid for. i'm not saying this is what developeo has done because I'm a big fan of the project and I would give them very high ratings myself.

But 100's of these ICO websites charging 10 ETH per week/month to keep a project listed and boost up their ratings, makes the whole point of an honest/unbiased review actually look like the reverse.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

Developeo revenue streams are great source of income, I hope they successfully implement them all. I'm more interested in the bootcamps and Developeo University as they are where newbies learn the basics.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:18:08 AM

I just think it was too early given most investors in kickico are in for the quick gains. so you they either want to see a product in operation or a whole population for a team. I just think it was not the right time to hit kickico is all. They are better off handling it on their own.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:33:08 AM

Spend the money.. Were they  able to reach the soft-cap of the kickico campaign or they are not going to use that criteria any more... Just get the money when it ends and start building the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: