Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

7 444 394 $ collected, a significant amount, by the end of the ICO it should grow.
Only a week has remained, let's see what the project will have by the end of this period.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

Hello BubbleTone Community
Meet bubbletone's team: CEO Yury Morozov, CCO Kirill Maskaev and Project Manager Maria Voronova participated in IOTX Conference and Exhibition in Dubai yesterday.
Please have a look:
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/our-team-ceo-yury-morozov-cco-kirill-maskaev-and-project-manager-maria-voronova-participated-in-c1c689c4adc2
You can get good chance to meet the developer of team at Dubai, congratulation for everyone who can goes on there.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

Meet bubbletone's team: CEO Yury Morozov, CCO Kirill Maskaev and Project Manager Maria Voronova participated in IOTX Conference and Exhibition in Dubai yesterday.
Please have a look:
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/our-team-ceo-yury-morozov-cco-kirill-maskaev-and-project-manager-maria-voronova-participated-in-c1c689c4adc2
You can get good chance to meet the developer of team at Dubai, congratulation for everyone who can goes on there.
Thanks for the info. Is the team still there? Will the events continue and there is an opportunity to communicate with them live?

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

Indeed, the project already has enough funds for everything necessary. I think the initial investors hope that the project will not attract additional funds, since in this case their share in the project will be higher.

Yep.. i always think about the fundamental of aspects to every the projects of ICOs than the price of token and the crowd funding because if they are really has the products related with the ICOs projects, the price of token and the funds will come to the right of ICOs , the good ICOs are always has the products and following their roadmap so just relax and wait for the update about the bubbletone's ICO project.
From the point of view of real investment, fluctuations in the price of a token are not particularly important, it is so. Fundamental factors and platform development are important, but speculative factors also exist and must be taken into account.
Well... I am thinking about the bubbletone's project based on the investors of ICOs, i don't think about the volatility of bubbletone's token price, because for me bubbletone's project is good for long term investment than short term investment, if you want make short term investment will be better put your money on the alternative coins which are has large of fluctuation in the price, they will gives you the profit short time.
I'm not sure about the altcoins, in recent days people who believed in growth have lost up to 20% of their investments (in the event that they fixed a loss). This is a very volatile market and you can not be sure of the income.
The people who have lost their investment because of trading alternative coins, they can not make prediction of the price even they have made wrong prediction the professional traders always do stop lost, we must have trading plan before entry and exit the market and always follow the trend of cryptocurrencies price, don't blame the markets because the markets is always right, we just need follow it and we will get active income from the fluctuation of the price.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

Please have a look:
Thanks for the information. Dubai is a good place to search for investors.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

7 444 394 $ collected, a significant amount, by the end of the ICO it should grow.
I think the project has a chance to collect at least 10 million.
This is very likely, since before the end of ICO 7 more days and it seems that growth has begun.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

Please have a look:
I noticed that many projects are trying to present themselves in Dubai. Apparently this gives the result.
There is a very large amount of money concentrated and there are many opportunities to meet an investor who will be interested in the project.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

The developers have listed their potential partners, it is quite large. I think that even if half of them work with the platform, it will be a success.
I wonder what plans the partners have for the project. What solutions have they prepared to implement this technology?
This is described in sufficient detail in white paper, and it is unlikely that anyone will show concrete technical solutions as this is intellectual property.
tilecuwi

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

Please have a look:
I envy those people who are there and can communicate with the project team live.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

2,5 millions in 7 days it is quite a real option given that the main money has already been collected and investors are not taking any risks.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

Hope so. I made a small investment and I would like it to be backed up with even more money.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

Small quantities but the price range in exchange is very expensive, maybe that's what you want and that's all people would want it too.
I'm thinking of selling a small number of tokens quite simply. The main thing is that the token is traded on a normal exchange.
When you operate with small amounts of tokens, the overhead consumes a lot of money. Plus, small exchanges have large commissions.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

I'm not sure about the altcoins, in recent days people who believed in growth have lost up to 20% of their investments (in the event that they fixed a loss). This is a very volatile market and you can not be sure of the income.
The people who have lost their investment because of trading alternative coins, they can not make prediction of the price even they have made wrong prediction the professional traders always do stop lost, we must have trading plan before entry and exit the market and always follow the trend of cryptocurrencies price, don't blame the markets because the markets is always right, we just need follow it and we will get active income from the fluctuation of the price.
Yes it is, but because of the great volatility, the stop loss can work in both directions in one hour. This is an unpleasant feature of the market and therefore I think it is necessary to trade manually.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

Please have a look:
I envy those people who are there and can communicate with the project team live.
It is good to have such an opportunity, but you will learn the most necessary information even here. Nothing can stop you from making a qualified investment decision.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

Yes it is, but because of the great volatility, the stop loss can work in both directions in one hour. This is an unpleasant feature of the market and therefore I think it is necessary to trade manually.
It's sad, but it happened to me, so now I stopped trading and deal only with long-term investments in coins and in ICO.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

2,5 millions in 7 days it is quite a real option given that the main money has already been collected and investors are not taking any risks.
The risk is in any project, sometimes there is a force majeure which is impossible to foresee. I hope that everything will be fine in this project.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

Please have a look:
I noticed that many projects are trying to present themselves in Dubai. Apparently this gives the result.
There is a very large amount of money concentrated and there are many opportunities to meet an investor who will be interested in the project.
Yes, many people who interested in bubbletone and they have made investment in it due to bubbletone is real business behind of it and the developer of team are really serious to build the project to be more sucessfull, unfortunately i can not be there due to i am not from Dubai, should there are some users can share their experience on here, it will be apreciated by the community.
tilecuwi

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

Please have a look:
It is good to have such an opportunity, but you will learn the most necessary information even here. Nothing can stop you from making a qualified investment decision.
I took this decision long ago for this project, I hope it will be very profitable and I will be able to attend the next conference in Dubai.
gij

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

Hope to get good news from development team and possible partnership with big operators.
This will boost ICO and help get a better price when trading starts.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
BaalMcKloud

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

[There is a very large amount of money concentrated and there are many opportunities to meet an investor who will be interested in the project.
Yes, many people who interested in bubbletone and they have made investment in it due to bubbletone is real business behind of it and the developer of team are really serious to build the project to be more sucessfull, unfortunately i can not be there due to i am not from Dubai, should there are some users can share their experience on here, it will be apreciated by the community.
I think the team will put the report on this event in social networks, but I would be happy to read the impressions of it on behalf of some visitor.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: