Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

Hope to get good news from development team and possible partnership with big operators.
This will boost ICO and help get a better price when trading starts.
It is very important to start with a large exchange, so that the price of the token is determined by normal trading volumes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

2,5 millions in 7 days it is quite a real option given that the main money has already been collected and investors are not taking any risks.
The risk is in any project, sometimes there is a force majeure which is impossible to foresee. I hope that everything will be fine in this project.
I meant that there is no risk that the project will not collect the necessary funds and investments will be returned to investors.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

I'm not sure about the altcoins, in recent days people who believed in growth have lost up to 20% of their investments (in the event that they fixed a loss). This is a very volatile market and you can not be sure of the income.
The people who have lost their investment because of trading alternative coins, they can not make prediction of the price even they have made wrong prediction the professional traders always do stop lost, we must have trading plan before entry and exit the market and always follow the trend of cryptocurrencies price, don't blame the markets because the markets is always right, we just need follow it and we will get active income from the fluctuation of the price.
Yes it is, but because of the great volatility, the stop loss can work in both directions in one hour. This is an unpleasant feature of the market and therefore I think it is necessary to trade manually.
It's sad, but it happened to me, so now I stopped trading and deal only with long-term investments in coins and in ICO.
It's a good decision, it's better to get a stable profit than risk your assets and spend your nerves during the trade.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

[There is a very large amount of money concentrated and there are many opportunities to meet an investor who will be interested in the project.
Yes, many people who interested in bubbletone and they have made investment in it due to bubbletone is real business behind of it and the developer of team are really serious to build the project to be more sucessfull, unfortunately i can not be there due to i am not from Dubai, should there are some users can share their experience on here, it will be apreciated by the community.
I think the team will put the report on this event in social networks, but I would be happy to read the impressions of it on behalf of some visitor.
Indeed, personal impressions of strangers are sometimes very interesting to read, as they are more recent and sometimes informative than reports of professionals.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

[There is a very large amount of money concentrated and there are many opportunities to meet an investor who will be interested in the project.
Yes, many people who interested in bubbletone and they have made investment in it due to bubbletone is real business behind of it and the developer of team are really serious to build the project to be more sucessfull, unfortunately i can not be there due to i am not from Dubai, should there are some users can share their experience on here, it will be apreciated by the community.
I think the team will put the report on this event in social networks, but I would be happy to read the impressions of it on behalf of some visitor.
I agree with you but i think it will happen in couples weeks later after the ICO crowd funding is end the developer of team are always listen their community, so give them the time for the updating about it from the developer of team, we must be patient for it due to however the ICO is still run until and we can not make speculation about it.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

I'm not sure about the altcoins, in recent days people who believed in growth have lost up to 20% of their investments (in the event that they fixed a loss). This is a very volatile market and you can not be sure of the income.
The people who have lost their investment because of trading alternative coins, they can not make prediction of the price even they have made wrong prediction the professional traders always do stop lost, we must have trading plan before entry and exit the market and always follow the trend of cryptocurrencies price, don't blame the markets because the markets is always right, we just need follow it and we will get active income from the fluctuation of the price.
Yes it is, but because of the great volatility, the stop loss can work in both directions in one hour. This is an unpleasant feature of the market and therefore I think it is necessary to trade manually.
It's sad, but it happened to me, so now I stopped trading and deal only with long-term investments in coins and in ICO.
That's good for you, the most important from investing in cryptocurrencies is getting the profit from long term investment in ICOs or short term investment in trading alternative coins, we must choose the most suitable strategy of investment in cryptocurrencies because everyone has different strategy and the final result is the profit.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

That's good for you, the most important from investing in cryptocurrencies is getting the profit from long term investment in ICOs or short term investment in trading alternative coins, we must choose the most suitable strategy of investment in cryptocurrencies because everyone has different strategy and the final result is the profit.

I do agree! Everyone will not make profits through cryptocurrency there are many impatient who don't have patience will keep on skipping to other coins to make profits. Exactly, every individual has different ideas about the cryptocurrency, so we have to find out ourselves to find the best one to make profits.
AnnaYes

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

Bubbletone is a decentralized platform that will bridge the direct interaction between mobile network operators, phone users, and service providers in smart contract networks. Is this a new global network provider?

Bubbletone is a blockchain startup that is building a decentralized telecom ecosystem to connect end consumers and telcos directly. In layman terms, Bubbletone is looking to eliminate the bottlenecks in today’s data roaming standards by using the blockchain to allow users to make calls at extremely low costs and at the same time, dramatically lower the fees for data roaming all across the world.
Bubbletone is not only aiming to benefit consumers; telcos and service providers can also use the platform’s features to expand their network and reach globally without having to go through costly and complicated processes in today’s network integration architecture.

Simply put, Bubbletone aims to put a stop or at least cut down on the issues prevalent in the modern telecommunications industry.Bubbletone is a blockchain startup that is building a decentralized telecom ecosystem to connect end consumers and telcos directly. In layman terms, Bubbletone is looking to eliminate the bottlenecks in today’s data roaming standards by using the blockchain to allow users to make calls at extremely low costs and at the same time, dramatically lower the fees for data roaming all across the world.

Bubbletone is not only aiming to benefit consumers; telcos and service providers can also use the platform’s features to expand their network and reach globally without having to go through costly and complicated processes in today’s network integration architecture.

Simply put, Bubbletone aims to put a stop or at least cut down on the issues prevalent in the modern telecommunications industry.

As mentioned earlier, the entire basis of Bubbletone is to directly connect mobile network operators and end consumers on the platform’s blockchain-based marketplace.

To begin, any mobile carrier across the world can offer their own prepaid tariff plans on Bubbletone as smart contracts; these offers are aptly named “Offers” and are visible to all operators and users of the Bubbletone platform.

Whenever an offer is selected, a “Request” smart contract will be created to process the request. The smart contract contains the identity of the user who requested as well as payment information in regards to the offer.

Once the mobile carrier receives a request for their offer, they will identify the user who requested, accept the payment from the smart request, and then begin to service the user who now has access to the carrier’s services.

Bubbletone also allows non-mobile carriers such as cloud TV companies or music streaming services to use Bubbletone as a way to offer subscriptions to users.

Transactions in Bubbletone are done with the Universal Mobile Token (UMT) token, the platform’s official cryptocurrency. UMT tokens are used to pay for telco services in Bubbletone and they are also used as payments for sending messages or making calls in the Bubbletone messenger app.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

I still think that a common blockchain behind a wide range of telecom operators that will be the result of bubbletone project could be used not only to remove roaming.
You're right. The token can be used as a utility token, and then it can be used for normal calculations as a coin. Such probability exists.
Why team do not show interest in different possible future usability of this coin? Check their blog posts, most of the articles are the same, all are talking about roaming, nothing else.
Beside a common payment tool for communication services, what is your opinion about possible usage of this blockchain in making secure encrypted P2P connections?
Although I believe removing roaming is very interesting and a big innovation task through.
Maybe this is the next trump card of the project team that they are hiding so far in order to subsequently support the course of the token. For example, when listing.

Not sure if this is the best place to engage with them about suggestions, but your idea really isn't bad. Maybe try to get in touch with them directly somewhere?
Cheesy I'll think about how to monetize this idea. I believe that any work should be paid. If this were part of the bounty program, then I would have already documented the fact of my "labors".

Why would you want some money for an idea that could actually earn you a lot of money? Wink Maybe you should launch your own project and convince people to work with you if you have good ideas!
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

I still think that a common blockchain behind a wide range of telecom operators that will be the result of bubbletone project could be used not only to remove roaming.
You're right. The token can be used as a utility token, and then it can be used for normal calculations as a coin. Such probability exists.
Why team do not show interest in different possible future usability of this coin? Check their blog posts, most of the articles are the same, all are talking about roaming, nothing else.
Beside a common payment tool for communication services, what is your opinion about possible usage of this blockchain in making secure encrypted P2P connections?
Although I believe removing roaming is very interesting and a big innovation task through.
Maybe this is the next trump card of the project team that they are hiding so far in order to subsequently support the course of the token. For example, when listing.

Not sure if this is the best place to engage with them about suggestions, but your idea really isn't bad. Maybe try to get in touch with them directly somewhere?
Cheesy I'll think about how to monetize this idea. I believe that any work should be paid. If this were part of the bounty program, then I would have already documented the fact of my "labors".

Why would you want some money for an idea that could actually earn you a lot of money? Wink Maybe you should launch your own project and convince people to work with you if you have good ideas!
If Bubbletones want to do something to make the project more interesting the best time is now. Their blog posts are just Ctrl+C&V of  repeated sentences about roaming. Without anything new, looks really boring .....

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Daeker102931

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:32:42 PM

Hmmm,this can be a succesdful project?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

Last week of sales. I am waiting for the end of ICO and I believe that further development will please investors, even such small ones as me  Cool
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

I do agree! Everyone will not make profits through cryptocurrency there are many impatient who don't have patience will keep on skipping to other coins to make profits. Exactly, every individual has different ideas about the cryptocurrency, so we have to find out ourselves to find the best one to make profits.
Investing into cryptocurrencies (trading alternative coins, investing into the ICOs, mining) be needed patience the people who doesn't patience should they don't make investment into cryptocurrencies because they will be fail and it is huge risk losing of their money however investment into cryptocurrencies be needed knowledge than just about the money.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

I agree with you but i think it will happen in couples weeks later after the ICO crowd funding is end the developer of team are always listen their community, so give them the time for the updating about it from the developer of team, we must be patient for it due to however the ICO is still run until and we can not make speculation about it.
You are right, now the team has a deadline, the ICO is coming to an end, I'm sure there are still negotiations with different investors.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

The concept of the project is very interesting and obviously in demand by the market.
If you look at the amount that the project has already collected, you will see that investors believe in the project.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

If you are an investor, then the answer to this question you must look for yourself. It is a great responsibility to manage money.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

It seems to me that now it is more profitable to invest for a long time because there is a lot of volatility in the market, but many coins slowly restore their price.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

You are right, now the team has the main task to successfully bring the ICO to the end, after that there will be all the other announcements and reports.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

You are right, now the team has the main task to successfully bring the ICO to the end, after that there will be all the other announcements and reports.
Yes it is just about the time until the ICO ends and give the developer time to finishing their ICO, development of product related with the ICO and we will find the good results of their hard work and be ready to get the profit or get the dividen monthly  from company because hold the bubbletone's token
T85083598

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

What trading platform will those coins be traded after ICO is over?BitMEX?OKEX?Binance?Upbit?Bitfinex?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: