Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New generation ICOs  (Read 770 times)
d.richter

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

I think there are no other innovations in the current ICO projects, and most of them are still ERC20 TOKEN, even without their own wallets. At the same time, the financing of these ICO projects is increasing.
So whats wrong with that? Isn't it better for ICOs to concentrate on the development of their projects than to spend much time on development, testing, etc. of their own wallets?
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

In my research on different ICO's, I've recently come across a new ICO called DIW Token, and i would like to know your thoughts on this upcoming ICO.

This is their website https://www.diwtoken.com/

Do you think it's good? Is it promising? Invest or not? Let the community know your thoughts on this ICO. In the meantime, here is a little bit about DIW Token that i have found, perhaps you can share more about this ICO in the thread below.

DIW plans to bridge and solve issues with the introduction of its global, blockchain-based, decentralized network complete with its own ecosystem and currency.

To gain access into the network, members will be provided with a Secure Vault, where they will be able to store their entire ‘Digital Life’ including documents such as identities, passports, KYC & KYS, financial, contracts, health records as well as login details.

Organizations as well as individuals around the globe, will be able to join in and exchange their services in the form of a Global Directory. The network will ensure that their identity is validated and their details accurate. Transactions will be completed in full transparency and all network members will be able to see each member’s real life performance in the form of a rating score.

The DIW token will be used and accepted throughout the network for transactions between its members, enabling higher security. Additional security services such as a digital contract-based escrow service will also be offered.
To top it all up and follow the crypto currency trend, DIW plans to introduce its own Payment Gateway that will be easily integrated within e-commerce websites accepting both fiat as well as crypto currencies enabling the utilization of crypto currencies in everyday life.

To finalize, I believe that this project is set be one of 2018’s biggest ICO success stories as it provides solutions to current major problems. I think that participating in this project would be a safe bet and a sound investment. That's just my thought, what do you think?

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

I think there are no other innovations in the current ICO projects, and most of them are still ERC20 TOKEN, even without their own wallets. At the same time, the financing of these ICO projects is increasing.
So whats wrong with that? Isn't it better for ICOs to concentrate on the development of their projects than to spend much time on development, testing, etc. of their own wallets?

agree. I don't see anything wrong with that
SkiOlya

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

Both good and bad ... You can make your token in two clicks, and then in two clicks to bring it to the stock exchange. From here, a lot of scam projects are created, which badly affect the crypto community as a whole.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

Both good and bad ... You can make your token in two clicks, and then in two clicks to bring it to the stock exchange. From here, a lot of scam projects are created, which badly affect the crypto community as a whole.

scam projects affect everyone in crypto world
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

I know such project and in my opinion this one is a must see and must try project.

I am talking about the Daneel project, Daneel is the First A.I. created in partnership with the IBM and Amon most known company in terms of A.I. with that said you can make sure that the A.I. is quality. Daneel is your future partner in your investment in cryptocurrency, it help a lots usually to the beginners who feel overwhelmed with all the information available, Daneel will help you, it can process all the daily information in your investment journey. It can provide the most accurate and fastest information in the market.

See our project here, its a must see and must try. Check out your future partner Smiley

https://daneel.io/

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:33:52 PM

I know such project and in my opinion this one is a must see and must try project.

I am talking about the Daneel project, Daneel is the First A.I. created in partnership with the IBM and Amon most known company in terms of A.I. with that said you can make sure that the A.I. is quality. Daneel is your future partner in your investment in cryptocurrency, it help a lots usually to the beginners who feel overwhelmed with all the information available, Daneel will help you, it can process all the daily information in your investment journey. It can provide the most accurate and fastest information in the market.

See our project here, its a must see and must try. Check out your future partner Smiley

https://daneel.io/

thank you for sharing this project
BogdanTI

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

I suppose BPS  is a good choice for investing right now. The idea of this project is really fresh and promising.
I just went through their white paper and team profiles @ bitpaction.com they do have reputable team members with  commitment to build the first global intelligence exchange, create a automatic global integrated asset platform which is original, much simpler, and more intelligence. To assist the investors to choose investments options wisely are their core value. From the with whitepaper its a good investment option.
icogrow

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

For we need a regulatory board to stop people for launching ICOs without a good products or services,because many of ICOs are just making money out of it and will disappear after they already got the investors money,we need standard protocols.

ICOs like Incremint.io are trying to create this kind of a solution. Worth checking out for sure.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:26:10 PM

In general I completely agree that there will be serious change in ICo world.
because of countreis are statring to thin kof laws in order to protect investors from scams.

also investors are more cautious and there are several projects which aim to descrow ICOS.

In general  I think that ICOS will be forced to make quality projects  with expreiced teams becaus einvestors will be tired of scams and market will self regulate in addition to goverment regulation.
icogrow

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

In general I completely agree that there will be serious change in ICo world.
because of countreis are statring to thin kof laws in order to protect investors from scams.

also investors are more cautious and there are several projects which aim to descrow ICOS.

In general  I think that ICOS will be forced to make quality projects  with expreiced teams becaus einvestors will be tired of scams and market will self regulate in addition to goverment regulation.

I love the descrow projects out there and think that we are definitely moving towards a time where ICOs have to have some kind of legitimate accountability program in place. That will re-invigorate the investors who have been burned by scams.

I like the ICO incremint.io ...they have a descrow platform and for funds to be released to the ICO the token holders have to approve, based on milestones, if the funds should be released.
shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

Many ICOs are new generation ICO. CVproof  is best ICO.
 CVproof ICO mission is therefore to provide a legitimate validation using
indisputable secure online tools connecting CV holders to the
authentic credential issuers for blockchain notarized validation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BogdanTI

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

In my opinion a good opportunity to invest now is BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
I just looked at their whitepaper and their token sales conditions and bonuses and seems to be a good investment.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

Agree Scam projects is affecting the crypto world. Better look for ICO's that is really potential. ICO's nowa days are regulating in such countries, ICO's is going to make a good project than the older coin. Blockchain is evolving everyday.

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Agree Scam projects is affecting the crypto world. Better look for ICO's that is really potential. ICO's nowa days are regulating in such countries, ICO's is going to make a good project than the older coin. Blockchain is evolving everyday.

I hope it's going to be great
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

Check out NeuroChain - Bots replacing nodes (https://www.neurochaintech.io/intelligent-blockchain-reinvents-business/?utm_source=involvement&utm_term=d8f926fa3c51ed23518a2ada9624b8f7) - IDC estimates that revenue for cognitive and artificial intelligence systems will top $47 billion by 2020.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

That is absolutely true. The only thing they do is cheating people
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

That is absolutely true. The only thing they do is cheating people

I hope it will be changed soon
cryptolottocc
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

Is this an advertisement? Do not see the line about what's actually new in these ICOs.

🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 Ethereum Powered Dapp with the new and straightforward idea 😉 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

most ico now waste people time and not reaching soft cap, selecting the good ones is very stressful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: