Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:01:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30459 times)
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

How will thinkcoin generate revenue?Running this kind of project will cost money,so you gotta have some income.

25% of the connect fee raised from using the network goes directly to fund the costs of running the network, as well as funds raised from the token sale. We will have an article explaining the connect fee in detail coming out soon.

Did you set the connect fee amount yet?
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

I've read that you can even buy their coins directly via credit card without any fees. Is that still possible?
Are you sure? If that is possible that's awesome, because I'm waiting for Coinbase to verify me and its taking a while now...

I am not really happy with coinbase, I would suggest getting a ledger. It's quicker and safer imho

What is Ledger?Can you also buy crpyto on Ledger?

What he is refering to is actually a a hardware wallet which stores the user's private keys in a secure hardware device.

Any suggestions on what hardware wallet to get?
thinkcoin.io

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

Do you have any plans for masternode,sometime later maybe?

That's not something we're planning. There will be a fixed amount of ThinkCoin which will avoid deflation of the value of TCO like you see with masternode systems. In fact, the value of TCO is predicted to rise, because as more people join the network there will be buying pressure - only TCO can be used to trade on the platform.
prety-love

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

I liked your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and the opportunities that the platform will provide, especially trading in stocks and currencies. Given 45% of bonuses, do not you think that investors will greatly reduce the rate after entering the stock exchanges?
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

We are now accepting Credit Cards!
https://medium.com/thinkcointoken/we-are-now-accepting-credit-cards-cb44599774a0

Credit cards now accepted for buying ThinkCoin Tokens

You asked for it, and we listened.

We are now officially accepting payments via credit card for ThinkCoin tokens. This allows you to buy directly in Sterling without having to pay any conversion fees.

Please note that only Mastercard transactions are currently accepted, with cards issued in Australia, Iraq, Israel, China, Canada, US and South Korea excluded.

Alternative payment methods include cryptocurrencies (Ethereum, Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash), and wire transfer.

When do I get my tokens?
Should you opt for a credit card, you will see your tokens in your balance after 120 days from the date of purchase.

This includes any early-bird bonus tokens you are eligible for.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

https://medium.com/thinkcointoken/we-are-now-accepting-credit-cards-cb44599774a0

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*oBkqg8s6bi2t5KZq3fIvAw.jpeg

We are now officially accepting payments via credit card for ThinkCoin tokens. This allows you to buy directly in Sterling without having to pay any conversion fees.

Please note that only Mastercard transactions are currently accepted, with cards issued in Australia, Iraq, Israel, China, Canada, US and South Korea excluded.

Alternative payment methods include cryptocurrencies (Ethereum, Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash), and wire transfer.

When do I get my tokens?
Should you opt for a credit card, you will see your tokens in your balance after 120 days from the date of purchase.

Is there any maximum amount we can buy using cards?
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:05:42 PM

How many TCO will i get if i invest 1 ETH during this sale period,with 45% bonus?
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

When do I get my tokens?

Good call. This should bring in some new users that purchase with their credit cards. Is the transaction safe?
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:36:51 AM

I've read that you can even buy their coins directly via credit card without any fees. Is that still possible?
Are you sure? If that is possible that's awesome, because I'm waiting for Coinbase to verify me and its taking a while now...

I am not really happy with coinbase, I would suggest getting a ledger. It's quicker and safer imho

What is Ledger?Can you also buy crpyto on Ledger?

What he is refering to is actually a a hardware wallet which stores the user's private keys in a secure hardware device.

Any suggestions on what hardware wallet to get?

Ledger is pretty good as suggested here.I have only good experience with Ledger.
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

How will thinkcoin generate revenue?Running this kind of project will cost money,so you gotta have some income.

25% of the connect fee raised from using the network goes directly to fund the costs of running the network, as well as funds raised from the token sale. We will have an article explaining the connect fee in detail coming out soon.

Did you set the connect fee amount yet?

Hopefully it won't be higher then it's needed to run the network and cheaper then any live broker Cheesy
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

How many TCO will i get if i invest 1 ETH during this sale period,with 45% bonus?

Price of 1 TCO is $0.30. So amount off tokens you get for 1 ETH varies, depending on the ETH value.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

When do I get my tokens?

You are using some 3rd party to do the  credit card transactions,or straight there on your website?
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

I can see the potential in this project, and I choose to participate for a long time. I will continue to monitor the progress of this project, the reason is simple, because I see the potential success is very convincing to be in this project, Good luck for everyone
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

Price of 1 TCO is $0.30. So amount off tokens you get for 1 ETH varies, depending on the ETH value.

Inetresting way to deal with volatility,as most projects just peg the token with ETH
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

"4. What benefits are there to holders aside from the expected price increases?
Holders of ThinkCoins will be able to use them to trade on the forthcoming TradeConnect trading network.

This unique token economy will distribute the majority of the Connect Fees (our version of trading Fees) back to the TradeConnect community."

Can anyone answer how distributionmade? the connect fee is percentage?

The connect fee is not set in stone, and will be responsive to use of the platform in order for TradeConnect to be an attractive trading network. 25% of the Connect Fee will go to running the network, whilst the other 75% will go directly back to users of the platform.

The funds will be gathered into pools, one for makers (those who add orders to the orderbook and boost liquidity), who will receive 50%. The other pool is for takers, (those who take match orders already on the book and remove liquidity), who receive 25%. These pools will be sent out at the end of each day.

I hope this helps answer your question.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

Do you have any plans for masternode,sometime later maybe?

That's not something we're planning. There will be a fixed amount of ThinkCoin which will avoid deflation of the value of TCO like you see with masternode systems. In fact, the value of TCO is predicted to rise, because as more people join the network there will be buying pressure - only TCO can be used to trade on the platform.

Are we going to be able to buy TCO using fiat currency,right there on the platform?

Yes! Anyone who wishes to trade on the TradeConnect network will first need to purchase TCO tokens, which will have multiple markets and buying options.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

I liked your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and the opportunities that the platform will provide, especially trading in stocks and currencies. Given 45% of bonuses, do not you think that investors will greatly reduce the rate after entering the stock exchanges?

If by rate you mean the value of TCO tokens, then no, actually the opposite! Once the network is operational, we expect many parties including both traditional brokers and individual traders to migrate some or all of their services to our network in order to take advantage of the Connect Fee. As the network usage grows, demand will sharply increase, and as no new tokens will enter the market we expect the price of tokens to increase.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

1713 TCO + 771 TCO Bonus
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

We are currently in the pre-ICO stage, with tokens set at $0.21 and a 45% additional onus. $0.30 will be the ICO price.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

When do I get my tokens?

You are using some 3rd party to do the  credit card transactions,
or straight there on your website?

Directly on our site! Visit https://portal.thinkcoin.io/en/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: