Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:53:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30466 times)
Uthred

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

Where exactly is your team located,do you have some headquarters where most of the team is?

Hm...I don't think they are located all in one place? Sure, some teams work that way but it has become more common for teams to be dislocated.

But still there must be a place where most of the team is. I'm not sure they can be very productive if they are all over the world.

We are based in different offices around the world. It's easy to be productive and organised with today's technology!

So you dont have headquarters,one main office?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

Where exactly is your team located,do you have some headquarters where most of the team is?

Hm...I don't think they are located all in one place? Sure, some teams work that way but it has become more common for teams to be dislocated.

But still there must be a place where most of the team is. I'm not sure they can be very productive if they are all over the world.

We are based in different offices around the world. It's easy to be productive and organised with today's technology!

I love the fact that many projects choose this kind of work. Means you don't have to live in the US or UK to be part of amazing projects.

Yes it is very liberating for companies to not have one central office and nominal work hours - they can always have freelancers as well.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

Do i have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?

Yes, you can participate in the sale first, but to receive your tokens on time you need to submit a valid id and proof of address. It's actually quite straightforward!
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

We have a large office in London, perhaps you could refer to this as a main office. In reality all the offices contribute together equally, ThinkCoin is a shared global project!
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

Can someone from the team elaborate on the offline transactions? How would those work?

What do you mean by offline transactions? Is it even possible?

Yeah I didn't know about it or heard of it until now.Is that done on separate blockchain or completely of the blockchain?

I believe that those offline transactions mean that it would be done off the blockchain, I think that is why THinkcoin partnered with 0Chain.

Thanks, I was wondering what it was about... It does make sense and it explains the collaboration.

Good informations about the partner. Offline transaction can be also secure as blockchain one?

Yes, and independent validators, or oracles, govern this system to ensure it is fair and legitimate.
banaynay

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

We have a large office in London, perhaps you could refer to this as a main office. In reality all the offices contribute together equally, ThinkCoin is a shared global project!

I think this is the true key to decentralisation - working together while being apart.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

Can someone from the team elaborate on the offline transactions? How would those work?

What do you mean by offline transactions? Is it even possible?

Yeah I didn't know about it or heard of it until now.Is that done on separate blockchain or completely of the blockchain?

I believe that those offline transactions mean that it would be done off the blockchain, I think that is why THinkcoin partnered with 0Chain.

Thanks, I was wondering what it was about... It does make sense and it explains the collaboration.

Good informations about the partner. Offline transaction can be also secure as blockchain one?

Yes, and independent validators, or oracles, govern this system to ensure it is fair and legitimate.

Thank you for confirming that for us.It's great that you already integrated independent project like that to govern the system and show that it will all be done right to a tee Cheesy
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

I think this is the true key to decentralisation - working together while being apart.

I have heard some bigger companies are rethinking their organization and opting for workers to work from home as it lowers the expenses, lowers injury risk and actually makes the workers happy, and it does not affect the productivity. So, if bigger companies can do it, why not small? Does anybody here work from home?
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

I have heard some bigger companies are rethinking their organization and opting for workers to work from home as it lowers the expenses, lowers injury risk and actually makes the workers happy, and it does not affect the productivity. So, if bigger companies can do it, why not small? Does anybody here work from home?

I work from a home office and I have to say, it's really better then working at the office, even tho I work more than I used to Smiley
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

I work from a home office and I have to say, it's really better then working at the office, even tho I work more than I used to Smiley

Same here, if you are organized you get to do more actually in less time and you are more comfortable, working in your underwear Cheesy
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

I work in of those companies at the moment and indeed more and more companies are going that way.It saves a lot of money, that would be spent on working space and all that goes with it.This way you have access to much more talent also.
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

Do you have any plans for some kind of staking program,after end of sale?
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

ThinkCoin, a cryptocurrency designed to allow trading in financial products and cryptocurrency between individuals and institutions on a level playing field.
ThinkCoin announced it has reached softcap $ 5,000,000 USD.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

I don't think staking would make sense for this project, but you never know what direction it may take in later stages.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

We do not have any plans to introduce staking, to do so would not be necessary for our implementation of the platform. Instead, we reward our participants for actively using the network with the Connect Fee, and watch out for more announcements regarding the token and its use cases!
Hometown789

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

I just logged in on the website. You are correct, 0.1 ETH and 0.008 BTC are the minimum purchase. Again, my bad.Thanks for your patience!
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

I just logged in on the website. You are correct, 0.1 ETH and 0.008 BTC are the minimum purchase. Again, my bad.Thanks for your patience!

Not at all! If you have any other questions about the project then fire away!
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

ThinkCoin, a cryptocurrency designed to allow trading in financial products and cryptocurrency between individuals and institutions on a level playing field.
ThinkCoin announced it has reached softcap $ 5,000,000 USD.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeObG4tWkAA7jXe.jpg

Good job team!Most important goal reached!
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

Do we have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

Do we have to go trough KYC in order to join the sale?

I don't think they have it as mandatory, but I think they should.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: