Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30468 times)
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

Don't know if anyone has noticed but they added a video link to the main thread page and there are some cool videos to check out over at their YT channel. Here's one that sums up the whole project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnt72xbtS3E. Hope they continue with video material releases.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

How many TCO will i get if i invest 1 ETH during this sale period,with 45% bonus?

Price of 1 TCO is $0.30. So amount off tokens you get for 1 ETH varies, depending on the ETH value.

We are currently in the pre-ICO stage, with tokens set at $0.21 and a 45% additional onus. $0.30 will be the ICO price.

when exactly take place will the ICO of the project ThinkCoin?
It seems to me, that these tokens should be bought for the future, because the idea of this project is quite intriguing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

How many TCO will i get if i invest 1 ETH during this sale period,with 45% bonus?

Price of 1 TCO is $0.30. So amount off tokens you get for 1 ETH varies, depending on the ETH value.

We are currently in the pre-ICO stage, with tokens set at $0.21 and a 45% additional onus. $0.30 will be the ICO price.

It seems to me, that these tokens should be bought for the future, because the idea of this project is quite intriguing.

Yeah couldn't find that info either, all I can see is that 1st phase of PRE-ICO end in 6 days and 11h.Would be nice to know when does ICO starts?
Endimyon

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

Don't know if anyone has noticed but they added a video link to the main thread page and there are some cool videos to check out over at their YT channel. Here's one that sums up the whole project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnt72xbtS3E. Hope they continue with video material releases.

Thank you, nice to see the Youtube channel also for this project Cheesy
thinkcoin.io

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

ICO Start date 15 May 2018 (00:00 UTC)
ICO End date 25 May 2018 (23:59 UTC)

Hope this helps!
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

"4. What benefits are there to holders aside from the expected price increases?
Holders of ThinkCoins will be able to use them to trade on the forthcoming TradeConnect trading network.

This unique token economy will distribute the majority of the Connect Fees (our version of trading Fees) back to the TradeConnect community."

Can anyone answer how distributionmade? the connect fee is percentage?

The connect fee is not set in stone, and will be responsive to use of the platform in order for TradeConnect to be an attractive trading network. 25% of the Connect Fee will go to running the network, whilst the other 75% will go directly back to users of the platform.

The funds will be gathered into pools, one for makers (those who add orders to the orderbook and boost liquidity), who will receive 50%. The other pool is for takers, (those who take match orders already on the book and remove liquidity), who receive 25%. These pools will be sent out at the end of each day.

I hope this helps answer your question.

so is it charged per transaction or differently?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

Hope this helps!

So, if the softcap is not reached does the ICO extend or do you do some other corrections?
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

How to buy ThinkCoin

Getting involved with ThinkCoin is fast and easy! Follow the steps below to contribute and earn bonus TCO tokens!

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

Do you have any plans for masternode,sometime later maybe?

That's not something we're planning. There will be a fixed amount of ThinkCoin which will avoid deflation of the value of TCO like you see with masternode systems. In fact, the value of TCO is predicted to rise, because as more people join the network there will be buying pressure - only TCO can be used to trade on the platform.

Are we going to be able to buy TCO using fiat currency,right there on the platform?

Yes! Anyone who wishes to trade on the TradeConnect network will first need to purchase TCO tokens, which will have multiple markets and buying options.

Awesome to hear that,ease of use is very important,and being able to buy TCO right there on the platform with fiat will help to spread among non crypto users,and you need those in the end.
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

ThinkCoin tokens will power the trading environment as the unit of all trades on the TradeConnect network. Whether you trade Forex (FX), commodities, shares or other financial products, ThinkCoin will let you do it and in a simple, secure and user-friendly way.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

ThinkCoin tokens will power the trading environment as the unit of all trades on the TradeConnect network. Whether you trade Forex (FX), commodities, shares or other financial products, ThinkCoin will let you do it and in a simple, secure and user-friendly way.

How will you be able to trade commodities, can you provide an example or explanation?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

How will you be able to trade commodities, can you provide an example or explanation?

Youtube ThinkCoin and you will see a bunch of videos that can help, not just on their channel but on others. You might find what you are looking for.
Memmoria

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

Do you have any competitors on the market?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

Do you have any competitors on the market?

Well, there are a lot of coins on the market, but all of them have some difference between them, so it could be possible they do not have direct competition.
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

This seems like a very serious project,do you have some big company behind you?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

Thank you, nice to see the Youtube channel also for this project Cheesy

Watched the video, it does explain it all very simply, but I'm more interested in the finer details so I hope there will be more videos.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

Hope this helps!

So, if the softcap is not reached does the ICO extend or do you do some other corrections?

We will release information closer to the date, but we don't think that is a likely scenario. With over $2m raised already we are almost halfway towards our $5m soft cap before the main ICO has started!
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

This seems like a very serious project,do you have some big company behind you?

We're part of the ThinkMarkets group, so we have a wealth of experience and knowledge to draw upon. There are other huge advantages; as registered brokers the TradeConnect platform is fully licensed already, and we can build upon the award-winning TradeInterceptor app as part of our mobile platform design.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

"4. What benefits are there to holders aside from the expected price increases?
Holders of ThinkCoins will be able to use them to trade on the forthcoming TradeConnect trading network.

This unique token economy will distribute the majority of the Connect Fees (our version of trading Fees) back to the TradeConnect community."

Can anyone answer how distributionmade? the connect fee is percentage?

The connect fee is not set in stone, and will be responsive to use of the platform in order for TradeConnect to be an attractive trading network. 25% of the Connect Fee will go to running the network, whilst the other 75% will go directly back to users of the platform.

The funds will be gathered into pools, one for makers (those who add orders to the orderbook and boost liquidity), who will receive 50%. The other pool is for takers, (those who take match orders already on the book and remove liquidity), who receive 25%. These pools will be sent out at the end of each day.

I hope this helps answer your question.

so is it charged per transaction or differently?

Per transaction, with the majority of the fee being gathered and sent back to users at the end of each day.
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

Commodities will be tokenized. ThinkCoin is part of a new economic system - the token economy. We have a few articles explaining this system in detail coming out shortly, watch this space!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: