Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30456 times)
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:35:10 AM

it's great that you have a counter on your site, but tell me, can I find out how much you have already collected money? there is no such data on the site. is there already an agreement with some exchanges?

I agree on this,live update of funds raised would be great Smiley

Does the counter not show funds raised on our ICO portal? https://portal.thinkcoin.io/

Well you have to sign in to reach that data - do you have updates for us community members who prefer not to login?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thinkcoin.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

Check out our new video tutorial to learn more about how you can purchase ThinkCoin tokens! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLAcosw1AQ8
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

it's great that you have a counter on your site, but tell me, can I find out how much you have already collected money? there is no such data on the site. is there already an agreement with some exchanges?

Usually any info about exchanges can't be disclosed due to nature of NDA's that prevent projects from revealing details about that kind of deals before certain dates are reached.So just be patient, all will come just in time Cheesy
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

Can I buy ThinCoins by sending funds from my Binance wallet? Is that ok?

No! You will not be able to receive your tokens, send funds directly from a wallet that only you own, e.g. MyEtherWallet. We have an article coming out explaining how to do this: https://medium.com/thinkcointoken/how-to-create-myetherwallet-account-c344a035f1ab
Thanks for the help , that article is really helpfull, never used MyEtherWallet before.So I have to send money there from Binance and then from there I can buy ThinkCoins?
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

I agree on this,live update of funds raised would be great Smiley

Does the counter not show funds raised on our ICO portal? https://portal.thinkcoin.io/

Well you have to sign in to reach that data - do you have updates for us community members who prefer not to login?

Yeah that would be good, its kinda tiring to have to login each time you want to check how are things progressing.That would be daily Cheesy Cheesy
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

Check out our new video tutorial to learn more about how you can purchase ThinkCoin tokens! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLAcosw1AQ8

Good video, short and to the point,excatly how guide should be .Keep them coming!
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:19:10 PM

Heard about your project from acquaintance as I'm still learning about cryptocurrencies and crypto market and getting into groove, but I'm in trading for quite a while now.So when i saw your project and what you aim to bring to us, I must say that I was more then happy to jump in and support it!

There's actually a lot to learn from this projects. Their ideas and concepts are quite interesting and those unique approaches are what the crypto world needs.

Yeah just going through stuff and trying to get as much as possible about TCO into my tired head after work Cheesy So it's gonna have its own network from what i was able to read for now called TradeConnect and an app! That's awesome! Is it gonna be both on iOS and Android?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

Just checking TCO and it seems like promising project.What I'm wondering is do you have people in the team dedicated solely for marketing and marketing strategy? These days marketing is more important in lots of cases then the quality of the project itself and if marketing is not executed and funded properly project kinda gets lost in the sea of better marketed project that often have lower quality...
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

Good video, short and to the point,excatly how guide should be .Keep them coming!

I welcome any kind of helpful tutorial, especially if it's to the point.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:45:56 PM

Just checking TCO and it seems like promising project.What I'm wondering is do you have people in the team dedicated solely for marketing and marketing strategy? These days marketing is more important in lots of cases then the quality of the project itself and if marketing is not executed and funded properly project kinda gets lost in the sea of better marketed project that often have lower quality...

Unfortunately the market is swamped and it is hard for some good projects to get the proper rep.
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

The idea of the project itself is interesting but I was confused by a few moments ... First, the project was not anywhere in the rating tables (or I missed). Secondly, why should they go to IPO if they already collect the right amount now (on ICO)?

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:05:06 AM

Hi there, how much have u already raised?
Memmoria

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

Thats so true when it comes to crypto,marketing is as important as product(sometimes even more important),as its really competitive market.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

Unfortunately the market is swamped and it is hard for some good projects to get the proper rep.

I think the team is doing ok maarketing-wise. A lot of project use articles and AMAs to boost community interest - maybe that is not a bad idea.
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

I think the team is doing ok maarketing-wise. A lot of project use articles and AMAs to boost community interest - maybe that is not a bad idea.

It's not uncommon to outsource your marketing and PR, especially if it's a small team that handles everything. It's not that expensive and it could save time and money in the end.
Aknoe

Activity: 246

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

Do we have the opportunity to see how much money has already collected your project without registration? I think it would be great if this information was listed on the website

Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

It's not uncommon to outsource your marketing and PR, especially if it's a small team that handles everything. It's not that expensive and it could save time and money in the end.

Absolutely agreed, there is no problem with outsourcing some work and assignments, but what I'm trying to say is that it would be helpful to know what is team doing on that battlefront!
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

The thing that this is really good qeustion.Why, well everyone does it that way nowadays. If you look for example at XVG you can see what sloppy marketing does to the project!! Cheesy Cheesy So it would be reassuring to see that project has proper team for marketing that can coordinate and plan!!
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

Will there be any Airdorp for TCO? Would be nice to get some for free Cheesy It's also a good way to get more people interested in the project and get them to learn and potentially invest later Cheesy
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

Will there be any Airdorp for TCO? Would be nice to get some for free Cheesy It's also a good way to get more people interested in the project and get them to learn and potentially invest later Cheesy

I would welcome that for sure, don't have too much money to invest atm, so any head start would be good to help me get a bit more Thinkcoins faster Cheesy And maybe some rewards for referrals! Is there any reward for referring people and how to do it if there is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: