Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30456 times)
thinkcoin.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

pls advise if I need to do KYC first?

Yes, please register on our portal, after completing your transaction you will need to verify with KYC. We will need proof of address and ID, it's a very simple process!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

Yes, please register on our portal, after completing your transaction you will need to verify with KYC. We will need proof of address and ID, it's a very simple process!

This is a noob question but is uploading you ID a security risk regarding identity theft?
descuri

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:16:47 AM

You have a good concepts but it need some follow-up better partnership Wink good luck

As a member of ThinkMarkets we can draw upon a huge amount of experience and resources. Our team is fully capable of implementing our vision, but if any partnerships will be made you will be the first to know!

It is great to hear that you are not relying on someone else. If you have such experience I am sure you will do quite well.
UncleT

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

You have a good concepts but it need some follow-up better partnership Wink good luck

As a member of ThinkMarkets we can draw upon a huge amount of experience and resources. Our team is fully capable of implementing our vision, but if any partnerships will be made you will be the first to know!

It is great to hear that you are not relying on someone else. If you have such experience I am sure you will do quite well.

Partnerships are not only there to bring expertise but if the partner is a big name it could bring more users and more investors.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Partnerships are not only there to bring expertise but if the partner is a big name it could bring more users and more investors.

True. But if you're very confident and you have a quality product the users will come...
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

How long does it take to go trough KYC?
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

Will there be any Airdorp for TCO? Would be nice to get some for free Cheesy It's also a good way to get more people interested in the project and get them to learn and potentially invest later Cheesy

I would welcome that for sure, don't have too much money to invest atm, so any head start would be good to help me get a bit more Thinkcoins faster Cheesy And maybe some rewards for referrals! Is there any reward for referring people and how to do it if there is?

Make sure to join bounty campaign then,thats an easy way to get some free tokens.

How do I join the bounty campaign?Never had a chance to do that before.How does that work?

Here is the link for bounty campaign thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3077146

You can basically join everything except signature campaign,so read the rules,sign up,and start making some easy tokens Smiley

Thank you, going to check it now and hopefully catch the train on time Cheesy
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

This is a noob question but is uploading you ID a security risk regarding identity theft?

Nah you're cool m8. I've been through few KYC's now already and nobody stolen my identity yet  Wink Just follow the steps and you're cool Cheesy
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

Will there be any Airdorp for TCO? Would be nice to get some for free Cheesy It's also a good way to get more people interested in the project and get them to learn and potentially invest later Cheesy

I would welcome that for sure, don't have too much money to invest atm, so any head start would be good to help me get a bit more Thinkcoins faster Cheesy And maybe some rewards for referrals! Is there any reward for referring people and how to do it if there is?

Make sure to join bounty campaign then,thats an easy way to get some free tokens.

How do I join the bounty campaign?Never had a chance to do that before.How does that work?

You can find information and our signup link here: https://medium.com/thinkcointoken/bounty-program-thinkcoin-d5948bf2b2c8

Thank you, this article was really helpful! Gonna do it on twitter as I'm quite active there Cheesy
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

True. But if you're very confident and you have a quality product the users will come...

The thing is that nowadays everyone is talking about partnerships too much.Like lots of project have tons of partnerships and even after 2-3 years still don't have a working product, adoption or any proper stuff out.So it's not about partnerships, they do bring something to the table I admit, but most important part is that the team behind the project knows what they are doing and Thinkcoin certainly looks exactly like that.Partnerships will come as project goes on simply because project is dong great and people will want to come in, but that is not a must have for a project to be successful!
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

Just checking TCO and it seems like promising project.What I'm wondering is do you have people in the team dedicated solely for marketing and marketing strategy? These days marketing is more important in lots of cases then the quality of the project itself and if marketing is not executed and funded properly project kinda gets lost in the sea of better marketed project that often have lower quality...

Unfortunately the market is swamped and it is hard for some good projects to get the proper rep.

I think the team is doing ok maarketing-wise. A lot of project use articles and AMAs to boost community interest - maybe that is not a bad idea.

The thing that this is really good qeustion.Why, well everyone does it that way nowadays. If you look for example at XVG you can see what sloppy marketing does to the project!! Cheesy Cheesy So it would be reassuring to see that project has proper team for marketing that can coordinate and plan!!

It's an area we're taking very seriously! We have built an experienced marketing team with members from all over the world!

Thanks for answering , those are good news.Can you give some names of people from marketing team so we can have a looksy? That would be awesome Cheesy

Absolutely! Visit page 42 of our whitepaper here: https://docsend.com/view/qgyaq2y

Thanks, didn't have enough time off to go through entire WP.Boss is killing me last 2 weeks...TCO will change that  Cool Grin
vit4455

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:31:55 AM

Good project!!!
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:02:12 AM

Just checking TCO and it seems like promising project.What I'm wondering is do you have people in the team dedicated solely for marketing and marketing strategy? These days marketing is more important in lots of cases then the quality of the project itself and if marketing is not executed and funded properly project kinda gets lost in the sea of better marketed project that often have lower quality...

Unfortunately the market is swamped and it is hard for some good projects to get the proper rep.

I think the team is doing ok maarketing-wise. A lot of project use articles and AMAs to boost community interest - maybe that is not a bad idea.

The thing that this is really good qeustion.Why, well everyone does it that way nowadays. If you look for example at XVG you can see what sloppy marketing does to the project!! Cheesy Cheesy So it would be reassuring to see that project has proper team for marketing that can coordinate and plan!!

It's an area we're taking very seriously! We have built an experienced marketing team with members from all over the world!

Thanks for answering , those are good news.Can you give some names of people from marketing team so we can have a looksy? That would be awesome Cheesy

Absolutely! Visit page 42 of our whitepaper here: https://docsend.com/view/qgyaq2y

Thanks, didn't have enough time off to go through entire WP.Boss is killing me last 2 weeks...TCO will change that  Cool Grin

What about the AMAs? Any news of those happening soon? Would be nice.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:18:33 AM

The thing is that nowadays everyone is talking about partnerships too much.Like lots of project have tons of partnerships and even after 2-3 years still don't have a working product, adoption or any proper stuff out.So it's not about partnerships, they do bring something to the table I admit, but most important part is that the team behind the project knows what they are doing and Thinkcoin certainly looks exactly like that.Partnerships will come as project goes on simply because project is dong great and people will want to come in, but that is not a must have for a project to be successful!

Thats kinda true,word "partnership" has been thrown around a lot,you really gotta dig deep and check if that partnership makes any sense.But then again,you cant without those when it comes to bussiness.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

Thats kinda true,word "partnership" has been thrown around a lot,you really gotta dig deep and check if that partnership makes any sense.But then again,you cant without those when it comes to bussiness.

And let's not forget that those ''partnerships'' could be just bought for the sake of the name.
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:20:09 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 12:57:56 PM by Trollita

And let's not forget that those ''partnerships'' could be just bought for the sake of the name.

That can happen too,so you really have to check everything thoroughly.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

Indeed. Or for the sake of existing users. They can often be migrated to a new project. If the team is solid no need for many partners.
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

Seems like 45% bonus is not available anymore,now we are at 22%,still good enough i think Smiley
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

Seems like 45% bonus is not available anymore,now we are at 22%,still good enough i think Smiley

45% bonus is quite a lot. Do you guys know how many tokens were already sold? I can't find it anywhere and the website doesn't have a counter.

thinkcoin.io

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

How long does it take to go trough KYC?

It can vary depending on the document type, but for the most part it's a swift process!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: