Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain  (Read 30457 times)
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

I sure hope that DAICO thing go live,to bring some order into this crypto market.And by that good projects like Thinkcoin will get even more attention.

Yea DAICO would be a real progress and would add more control to this wild west.Here is a goo article bi Vitalik explaining how DAICO system would work.

https://ethresear.ch/t/explanation-of-daicos/465

A good read. I love the fact that they are still researching and trying to improve a lot of aspects of crypto.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Why does Thinkcoin have its own token? Why not just use Ether or Bitcoin?

You can say ask that for any other project,generating your own token is so easy nowdays and brings number of advantages.So why not.

A lot of projects often argue that it is much easier to control inflow and outflow when you have your own token.

Yes, and you have to raise money somehow so issuing your own token sort that thing too
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

You can say ask that for any other project,generating your own token is so easy nowdays and brings number of advantages.So why not.

A lot of projects often argue that it is much easier to control inflow and outflow when you have your own token.

Did not know that. And now that you put it like that it makes sense.
Dr. Van Nostrand

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

Will you accept other tokens,to be used on your platform?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

Do you have any competition on the market,and if yes,who do you see as main competitiro?
thinkcoin.io

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

That's due to the ethereum ecosystem. We have our own smart contract system which requires a unique token. The ICO model also allows us to fund development!
thinkcoin.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

We aim to have most crypto-assets available to trade on the platform, but you only TCO will be sued for trading - that's the way the smart-contract system operates.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

In your whitepaper I found this part:

"If we are unable to raise this sum, the funds committed by participants will be returned"

I know you have raised much funds, but I have never seen this written in a WP before - so the funds if cap is not reached would be returned and what with the project?
Kavorka

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

We aim to have most crypto-assets available to trade on the platform, but you only TCO will be sued for trading - that's the way the smart-contract system operates.

Yes of  course,and thats what will keep the value of TCO tokens.
cmdr1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

That's due to the ethereum ecosystem. We have our own smart contract system which requires a unique token. The ICO model also allows us to fund development!

Thank you for elaborating this part. So due to the ecosystem it is necessary to have your own token not only to control influx of money.
Memmoria

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

If i decide to buy tokens using credit card.how long does it take to process the transaction?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

In your whitepaper I found this part:

"If we are unable to raise this sum, the funds committed by participants will be returned"

I know you have raised much funds, but I have never seen this written in a WP before - so the funds if cap is not reached would be returned and what with the project?

I guess the project will call it quits. It's not usual practice but I guess it gives credibility to them as a team.
descuri

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

Hello admin, Can that ICO reach Hardcap sir?

Only time will tell, but this project has all it needs to be able to reach it.Great team and huge experience in this sector and some partnerships already signed that are quite relevant.

Every projets starts out by believing they will reach the hard cap and there's no reason to think otherwise. Even if they don't they can still do plenty with what they accumulate up until that point.

Exactly, it is always great to reach the hard cap , but even if project does not reach it , it can still be very successful.That is lots of money anyway.

Exactly,i would rather choose team burning 20% of the tokens than reaching hard cap with 60-70% bonuses,and thats what bunch of ICOs are doing.

Exactly and they just devalue the coin and entire project that way.

I also have to say that I do not like all these willy-nilly bonuses. They just make the devaluation much greater.

Bad project to do that to trick people that they sold it out so easily and then they seem like a great project, but truth is they are to centralised in the end and huge dumps when token hits exchange derail the project in the end.

If something is too good, than it probably is. If the only way you are gering investors is by a bonus, then that will be a problem in the end.

People should definitely do more research when investing. The key is to kind of also look around for news and reviews to sort of get what others are thinking about it too.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

I also have to say that I do not like all these willy-nilly bonuses. They just make the devaluation much greater.

Bad project to do that to trick people that they sold it out so easily and then they seem like a great project, but truth is they are to centralised in the end and huge dumps when token hits exchange derail the project in the end.

If something is too good, than it probably is. If the only way you are gering investors is by a bonus, then that will be a problem in the end.

People should definitely do more research when investing. The key is to kind of also look around for news and reviews to sort of get what others are thinking about it too.

Especiall ynow when a ot of sites cover the ICOs pretty well with detailed ratings...
TreborHead

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

Especiall ynow when a ot of sites cover the ICOs pretty well with detailed ratings...

Nowadays should not be too many excuses if you invest in something that has no future, there is so much info out there to inform yourself before investing like review sites you mentioned for example.
EndimyonsDream

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

I sure hope that DAICO thing go live,to bring some order into this crypto market.And by that good projects like Thinkcoin will get even more attention.

Yea DAICO would be a real progress and would add more control to this wild west.Here is a goo article bi Vitalik explaining how DAICO system would work.

https://ethresear.ch/t/explanation-of-daicos/465

A good read. I love the fact that they are still researching and trying to improve a lot of aspects of crypto.

Exactly, you actually highlighted the most important part and that is continually developing new ways to do things.Finding better solutions and improving the crypto in general.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

8 more days and PRE-ICO phase 2 and 22% bonus is done and ICO starts! How are we progressing, did we reach soft cap?
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

Only time will tell, but this project has all it needs to be able to reach it.Great team and huge experience in this sector and some partnerships already signed that are quite relevant.

Every projets starts out by believing they will reach the hard cap and there's no reason to think otherwise. Even if they don't they can still do plenty with what they accumulate up until that point.

Exactly, it is always great to reach the hard cap , but even if project does not reach it , it can still be very successful.That is lots of money anyway.

Exactly,i would rather choose team burning 20% of the tokens than reaching hard cap with 60-70% bonuses,and thats what bunch of ICOs are doing.

That's exactly where you should be careful. We all know that an election has been decided with fake news so make sure to evaluate the facts rather than the comments from random people.
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

That's exactly where you should be careful. We all know that an election has been decided with fake news so make sure to evaluate the facts rather than the comments from random people.

Welcome to the jungle Cheesy That is the case with every tiny bit of info these day on the web. Everyone will try to sell you their own agenda.

The world is full of Kings and Queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell, oh well
And they'll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk in golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls
Olivia Keyton

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: