Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist  (Read 99219 times)
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:38:54 PM

So how is this service going?? haven't heard much either way yet. Great Possibilities though!! Any options in the future for a iOS/Android app with communications built in/order tracking etc. or accepting other crypto??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:15:20 PM

When I ship to a gift address,  If I try to track the package on my PC, it does not give me a tracking number. However, on my laptop it does, very odd.

Can you describe this in detail? If there is a way to get tracking number on gift orders, we'd like to know.

Mr Kent you have a PM
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:28:25 PM

So how is this service going?? haven't heard much either way yet. Great Possibilities though!! Any options in the future for a iOS/Android app with communications built in/order tracking etc. or accepting other crypto??

I just signed up, but I don't see any active spend or buy orders.. So it might not be as active as before.

I think it's a quite nice service of which I only just heard. However, it should be quite active to be usefull.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:31:24 AM

I just signed up, but I don't see any active spend or buy orders.. So it might not be as active as before.

I think it's a quite nice service of which I only just heard. However, it should be quite active to be usefull.

There are plenty... I have one.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 11:57:44 AM

There are a lot. And when you stay on the "buy bitcoins" page then you will see on the left top that often new offers are added.

The buy products area, of course, is only filled when you want to buy something.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
btc2code

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:59:23 PM

When I ship to a gift address,  If I try to track the package on my PC, it does not give me a tracking number. However, on my laptop it does, very odd.

You cant get the tracking number. Neither the buyer nor the spender will get the tracking number from amazon. I tried the last one and a buyer tried the first one for me. The only thing amazon will tell you is if the tracking is on the way to your address. Which is fine enough i think.

I always ask buyers to give me the carrier #.
btc2code

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:00:46 PM

Can you describe this in detail? If there is a way to get tracking number on gift orders, we'd like to know.

I want to know too. Please let know if you have the answer.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:02:52 PM

There are a lot. And when you stay on the "buy bitcoins" page then you will see on the left top that often new offers are added.

The buy products area, of course, is only filled when you want to buy something.

Ah, now I get it. Sorry for my last message then.

Now I see orders indeed when I hit 'Buy BTC' (https://app.purse.io/buy#buy-amazon). Therefore, it indeed is still active (and I think it's a great service!).

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 09:34:17 PM

You cant get the tracking number. Neither the buyer nor the spender will get the tracking number from amazon. I tried the last one and a buyer tried the first one for me. The only thing amazon will tell you is if the tracking is on the way to your address. Which is fine enough i think.

Maybe the amazon employee didnt realize that it is a wishlist order and gave the tracking number out. If they would realize then they wouldnt because it could reveal the receivers address.

But that amazon, except maybe amazon.com, has big problems with wishlists is no new thing for me.  Roll Eyes They simply dont know how to handle it. Amazon.com has a special wishlist team that gets contacted when you start speaking about wishlists.

elusive1

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:17:04 PM

Maybe the amazon employee didnt realize that it is a wishlist order and gave the tracking number out. If they would realize then they wouldnt because it could reveal the receivers address.

But that amazon, except maybe amazon.com, has big problems with wishlists is no new thing for me.  Roll Eyes They simply dont know how to handle it. Amazon.com has a special wishlist team that gets contacted when you start speaking about wishlists.

I had no conversation with Amazon. I sent a PM to Mr Kent offering to help as well as giving them a step by step narrative in the hope that we could perhaps find a glitch that will allow us to get tracking numbers, have had no response
btc2code

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:17:57 AM

Carrier # would not reveal the receiver address. The tracking information from carrier # only show the city and state of receiver just same as Amazon displaying receiver address to buyer. Even buyer calls the carrier with carrier # provided, the carrier still requires buyer to provide complete receiver address and phone number which buyer does not have  in order to have further inquiry.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:55:59 AM

Carrier # would not reveal the receiver address. The tracking information from carrier # only show the city and state of receiver just same as Amazon displaying receiver address to buyer. Even buyer calls the carrier with carrier # provided, the carrier still requires buyer to provide complete receiver address and phone number which buyer does not have  in order to have further inquiry.

I'm with you on this. I've never seen tracking information give an address at all. I've tracked MANY packages over the years, too.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
btc2code

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 01:11:26 PM

Does purse.io remove the purchase limit on new user? I have two orders with 400USD each purchased by two blank new level 1 users with no trading history in two days. My wishlist shows the items for the second order are still not purchased. I wrote a message to support asking why new user can purchase my high value order. Still not get reply yet.
elusive1

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:18:32 PM

When I ship to a gift address,  If I try to track the package on my PC, it does not give me a tracking number. However, on my laptop it does, very odd.

But that amazon, except maybe amazon.com, has big problems with wishlists is no new thing for me.  Roll Eyes They simply dont know how to handle it. Amazon.com has a special wishlist team that gets contacted when you start speaking about wishlists.

Carrier # would not reveal the receiver address. The tracking information from carrier # only show the city and state of receiver just same as Amazon displaying receiver address to buyer. Even buyer calls the carrier with carrier # provided, the carrier still requires buyer to provide complete receiver address and phone number which buyer does not have  in order to have further inquiry.

I'm with you on this. I've never seen tracking information give an address at all. I've tracked MANY packages over the years, too.

Did not get an address, just a tracking number
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 05:41:28 PM

I know what you mean but thats what amazon staff told me. I mean the wishlist address is hidden, maybe the buyer really should not see any details about the receiver? I mean not even city names and so.

Though like i said, a buyer of mine told me amazon didnt give him the tracking id and i tried it too and i didnt get it too. But we both could ask if the goods are on the way.

ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:52:06 AM

I haven't used Purse for a month or two, and now for the first time I was seeing Tax added to the total for the item I'm purchasing via Purse. It was pretty high too, 9.25%. My state tax is 7.25%. Is that due to a change at Amazon, or some other explainable cause?

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
elusive1

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:54:10 AM

[/quote]

Mr Bbtc2code can confirm that I received the tracking number before delivery, as we had a transaction and I gave him the tracking number days before delivery
btc2code

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:09:49 PM

Mr Bbtc2code can confirm that I received the tracking number before delivery, as we had a transaction and I gave him the tracking number days before delivery
[/quote]

I could get carrier tracking # from buyers for recent several orders. For "elusive1", I don't know your id in purse.io, you may use different id.
btc2code

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:10:52 PM

Does purse.io remove the purchase limit on new user? I have two orders with 400USD each purchased by two blank new level 1 users with no trading history in two days. My wishlist shows the items for the second order are still not purchased. I wrote a message to support asking why new user can purchase my high value order. Still not get reply yet.

Got reply from support:

this is because they can verify their identity and get higher buying limits.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 10:47:53 AM

Got reply from support:

this is because they can verify their identity and get higher buying limits.

Really? So they started verifiying buyers? Thats a great step indeed though i dont see any worth for spenders yet. No way to chose only to let your goods buy from verified buyers. That would be something that would be widely used in order to stop chargebacks or carders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: