Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist  (Read 99224 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:45:02 AM

its my order in purse.io

-how long they will respon your question ?
-i have order was delivered to buyer today, buyer still not confirmed this order. so, what i should do for this case?

Give the buyer some time. It's easy to get antsy about a delivered order, but if they aren't standing at the door to receive it, it may take up to a day or so for them to come home, see the delivery, and remember that they are supposed to log the delivery on Purse. I've never been more than a day late, but I'll admit to having forgotten for a few hours about the delivery confirmation, and that's after being at work all day when the delivery was made.

I think that something that could help is if Purse could track delivery status, and then when it's marked as delivered by the shipping company, an email is sent to both parties letting them know (and requesting that the one who received the shipment confirm delivery).

That topic came up before but MrKent wrote that purse cant get the tracking codes. The codes are risky when known to others because its possible to reroute them. That problem came to light a year ago when miners or mining chips were rerouted, if i remember correctly.

Perhaps another solution would be to enable the person who paid for the item to "ping" the buyer with an automated email generated by Purse, when the payer sees that the delivery has been made. The payer wouldn't need to see the buyers email, that could be handled by Purse's system, and it would serve as a reminder that they need to confirm the delivery.

This would be a good solution, I think. Essentially, the buyer really needs to be pinged in some way or another. It's why on eBay/Amazon, sellers will ping buyers and request that they rate -- the person buying doesn't always think about what they need to do to finish the transaction.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:13:30 AM

Hello i am first time using purse.io please tell me how i add item from my amazon account

HELP ME I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING I AM FROM INDIA
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:20:49 AM

Hello i am first time using purse.io please tell me how i add item from my amazon account

Add it to a wishlist and then you should be able to add it to the site.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Rago

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:26:58 AM

Add it to a wishlist and then you should be able to add it to the site.

HI ITEM IS IN MY AMAZON WISHLIST BUT HOW I ADD IT TO MY PURSE.IO FOR ORDER

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:44:28 AM

At the top of the screen you're at, paste your wishlist URL. And then you can add items to your cart.

Rago

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:01:40 AM

At the top of the screen you're at, paste your wishlist URL. And then you can add items to your cart.

I get it thanks for helping me Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:17:23 AM

NP! Hope everything works out for you! Smiley

Rago

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:02:58 PM

hi thanks btw can you buy from india online shop? i need the item fast i have money bitcoins ready for the item
bangTheory

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:51:40 PM

i have order and that item was delivered to spender (SG-**** Eugene Chen,Portalnd-OR) i think that forwarding address to singapore spender. spender still no respon for delivered item. i hope purse io can give buyer some warning or etc.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:58:35 PM

hi thanks btw can you buy from india online shop? i need the item fast i have money bitcoins ready for the item

Sorry, I'm not a good match for that right now. It's a hassle for me to buy from other countries (I have to call in to the CC company to verify and such, and it's just an annoyance). There are others that will likely be a better fit, Smiley.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:30:44 PM

How many days will it take to receive shipment? My shipment is already ~9 days late now.

Normally when you order was bought (your items should vanish from your wishlist) then it should take as long as it normally takes when you order it yourself. Maybe its shipped from china? Check out the product page, maybe you missed that point.

Thank you! Didn't know it vanishes!

Yes, items vanished from my wishlist but I still have not received them. Its Amazon.in wishlist, so everything in my wishlist is shipped within India. I should have got it before a week.

Btw, my shipping address is trimmed in Purse.io but this does not affect actual shipping address, right?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:32:40 PM

How many days will it take to receive shipment? My shipment is already ~9 days late now.

Normally when you order was bought (your items should vanish from your wishlist) then it should take as long as it normally takes when you order it yourself. Maybe its shipped from china? Check out the product page, maybe you missed that point.

Yes, items vanished from my wishlist but I still have not received them. Its Amazon.in wishlist, so everything in my wishlist is shipped within India. I should have got it before a week.

Btw, my shipping address is trimmed in Purse.io but this does not affect actual shipping address, right?

Shipping address will be whatever is set in your Amazon wishlist itself, not anything to do with Purse.

Rago

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:39:01 PM

Sorry, I'm not a good match for that right now. It's a hassle for me to buy from other countries (I have to call in to the CC company to verify and such, and it's just an annoyance). There are others that will likely be a better fit, Smiley.

I understand thanks

Hello anybody here who can buy from india site?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:45:34 PM

Shipping address will be whatever is set in your Amazon wishlist itself, not anything to do with Purse.

Thank you!

-snip-

I understand thanks

Hello anybody here who can buy from india site?

My orders with 15% discount were bought within some hours. When I increase discount, nobody is buying.

Rago

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:07:50 PM

My orders with 15% discount were bought within some hours. When I increase discount, nobody is buying.

Hello bro thanks for the info, btw your buyer is from india or outside india?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 03:24:24 PM

Probably, not from India!

Rago

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:33:55 PM

Ok, bro can i use snapdeal flipkart with purse.io?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 03:38:26 PM

You don't even know what Purse.io is? Undecided You can only buy products from Amazon. Please read more before you post!

Rago

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:50:45 PM

You don't even know what Purse.io is? Undecided You can only buy products from Amazon. Please read more before you post!

I know lol but i will love to test it with other sites
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:18:30 AM

i have order and that item was delivered to spender (SG-**** Eugene Chen,Portalnd-OR) i think that forwarding address to singapore spender. spender still no respon for delivered item. i hope purse io can give buyer some warning or etc.

Just click support and Purse will handle it. If item has been delivered, you should tell him and purse the tracking number and the date of delivery
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: