Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

Will this service offer me some special privileges as to the user of this particular product? I mean when visiting any exhibitions or events
Well, naturally yes. At a minimum, you will be able to pay for tickets and take place without queue for some exhibitions or events. You can use the audio guide. Read the information and get acquainted with the place that you want to visit. Well, of course, recommendations based on what you have already visited.
It's quite interesting, but will there be any interaction between the users of the service? Communication or feedback, can be the exchange of valuable knowledge. After all, there is nothing better than listening to the opinion or recall of someone who has already visited this or that place.
Well, as far as I know, yes, there will be such an opportunity. At least I read about it. By the way this application is already available for users and it can be downloaded. But as far as I understand, not all functionality is implemented at the moment, but you can see it. Smiley
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valdemarkam

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

I think the project is promising. the sphere of tourism will always be relevant. Tell me please, what is your software cap and hard cap?

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

And by the way I heard that some privileges and bonuses will be given to the partners of this project. For the organizers and institutions that will cooperate with this service.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

And by the way I heard that some privileges and bonuses will be given to the partners of this project. For the organizers and institutions that will cooperate with this service.
Yes, I also read about it. It seems that even service partners will profit from the fact that they work with this service.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

Yes, I also read about it. It seems that even service partners will profit from the fact that they work with this service.
Even so? Now, this is really cool. This can give an additional incentive for more organizations and organizers to work with this platform. This is a great solution.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

Will this service offer me some special privileges as to the user of this particular product? I mean when visiting any exhibitions or events
Well, naturally yes. At a minimum, you will be able to pay for tickets and take place without queue for some exhibitions or events. You can use the audio guide. Read the information and get acquainted with the place that you want to visit. Well, of course, recommendations based on what you have already visited.
It's quite interesting, but will there be any interaction between the users of the service? Communication or feedback, can be the exchange of valuable knowledge. After all, there is nothing better than listening to the opinion or recall of someone who has already visited this or that place.
Well, as far as I know, yes, there will be such an opportunity. At least I read about it. By the way this application is already available for users and it can be downloaded. But as far as I understand, not all functionality is implemented at the moment, but you can see it. Smiley
The application is already available? Wow, I thought this would have to wait for a while. Then I will definitely try it and share my impressions! Smiley
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

I think the project is promising. the sphere of tourism will always be relevant. Tell me please, what is your software cap and hard cap?

Hey thanks for your question.

our Softcap is 2 million Euro and our Hardcap is 19 Millionen (:
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

Hey first of all thanks that you're interest in the project.

There are reward programs for all hodlers of the Cultural Coin and for all user who purchase on this platform.

You also benefit that you can plan and have your tickets in advance. You have you Media Guide in the app integrated so you only need one device in the future. And with the time we will implement many more features like AR and VR. (:!
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

It is very commendable that the project will not only provide convenient and useful functionality, but also help organize and organize various cultural events, this is a very important step!
What exactly do you mean? I do not understand Huh
I'm saying that this platform will help organizers of various cultural events in terms of funding. As well as the advertising plan, since the platform will cover a large audience of interested users, then advertising will be effective.
It's really impressive. And how exactly will this be realized? I mean exactly the help in financing of some cultural events and objects?

Hey Modus thanks for your question.

There won't only be Crypto Ticketing there will also be Crypto Funding. As we are a platform everyone can make a profile and post his idea and why he needs money. The community then can help funding the project.

slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

Thanks for the question.

Institutions that work with us can implement their souvenir shop and media guides into our platform - ask us to do all of this for them. For every purchase of a ticket, souvenir, media guide etc. they get 1% of all spendings.
Nifontov

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

It seems to me CEO is very proud of this project as he speaks. I completely understand that. This is such exceptional project. Once execution is achieved, this concept will go all over the world.
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:15:16 PM

It seems to me CEO is very proud of this project as he speaks. I completely understand that. This is such exceptional project. Once execution is achieved, this concept will go all over the world.

thanks for the great reponse!

Yes our CEO Patrick is very proud and someone who wants re revolutionize the world!
evcarlowa

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

wow, this is very cool. Thanks for the detailed answer. I think this is a worthwhile project. I will follow with interest, I hope that everything will turn out.
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

wow, this is very cool. Thanks for the detailed answer. I think this is a worthwhile project. I will follow with interest, I hope that everything will turn out.

Thanks for the kind words! As the community is a very important point - we invite everyone to talk about the project and spread the word
jelly_july

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

Never seen a project regarding tourism, I'm sure it will be a game changer. With low fees it will be good Smiley
Do you travel a lot? I think most of the travellers appreciate if they have to spend as few money as possible during their trips. If you are careful with your money, you can see more of the world, visit more museums...
Another aspect is that you get to choose and support a project, an artist or a place, that you like and think should be developed or deserves support. I like that part, too.
jelly_july

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

I found the video very convincing and inspiring, too. You can see that the team behind the project really believes in it and put a lot of thought and effort into making a powerful concept, that gives the sense of community and can be beneficial for all participants.
jelly_july

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

It is very commendable that the project will not only provide convenient and useful functionality, but also help organize and organize various cultural events, this is a very important step!
What exactly do you mean? I do not understand Huh
I'm saying that this platform will help organizers of various cultural events in terms of funding. As well as the advertising plan, since the platform will cover a large audience of interested users, then advertising will be effective.
It's really impressive. And how exactly will this be realized? I mean exactly the help in financing of some cultural events and objects?

Hey Modus thanks for your question.

There won't only be Crypto Ticketing there will also be Crypto Funding. As we are a platform everyone can make a profile and post his idea and why he needs money. The community then can help funding the project.

Anyone? So any artist/museum/gallery etc. can present their idea and invite people to finance their project? Could maybe tell us something more or should we expect updates and more information in future? I am just interested how it looks on the other side, not for the visitors and users, but for artists or partnering institutions...
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

Really very serious people invest in the project. And the number of investors is quite large. It can be concluded that the project is quite promising and has high hopes.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Really very serious people invest in the project. And the number of investors is quite large. It can be concluded that the project is quite promising and has high hopes.
I think such respected people support the sphere of art and try to help such ambitious projects in every possible way. To introduce more people to a culture that's very noble.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

I think such respected people support the sphere of art and try to help such ambitious projects in every possible way. To introduce more people to a culture that's very noble.
Good and really worthwhile projects can be seen at once. Beautifully designed website, a clear statement of their plans in white paper, well-written technical documentation , all this shows the seriousness of the developers and interest in launching the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: