Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
schupp

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
But is this really necessary? I've seen quite a few different services and platforms that give organizers the opportunity. Is it really so necessary to realize this on the technology of blockchain?
You have already answered this question. But I will say from myself that this is a unique way to realize this in a convenient, safe and beneficial way for users. This will reduce the cost of tickets and make the purchase more convenient and safe.

There are obviously issues in this area that needed to be addressed, especially concerning ticketing and I think they are trying to actively solve the problem by using a secure and transparent technology - blockchain. If you think about it, it is actually logical to implement a cryptocurrency like the Cultural Coin and it will for sure have a huge impact in the long run. It could change the whole industry and provide users with a totally different type of experience in cultural tourism.
I guess in the next years a lot of things will change because of the blockachain technology. Because you don't necessarily have to pay fees to your bank or to ticketing agencies. That's the reason why not only travellers can benefit from Cultural Coins but everyone who is interested in cultural belongings. I could imagine that in longterm you also can pay not only concert ticktets with CCs but also tickets for sports events?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SallySunrise

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
But is this really necessary? I've seen quite a few different services and platforms that give organizers the opportunity. Is it really so necessary to realize this on the technology of blockchain?
You have already answered this question. But I will say from myself that this is a unique way to realize this in a convenient, safe and beneficial way for users. This will reduce the cost of tickets and make the purchase more convenient and safe.

Hey thanks for your interest in our project.

Yes this is very important. Everyone can track Tickets and price paid for it. Through SC we can make sure that their not the problem of secondary markets and high prices. We also can reduce the fees by up to 24%
That's quite a lot! Imagine you visit five or six exhibitions, concerts or sports events and every time you can save money, because there are reduced fees. It's like if you can visit more cultural events if you pay with the Cultural Coin, because you have to spend in total less. And it's not only you who benefits from the system, but also the providers in the cultural sector who benefit from the bonus program an so on.
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Projects in the cultural sphere will always be difficult to develop. I read that the company
 is preparing interesting bonuses for users. Cashback and bonuses for purchases are
 very interesting and will add popularity. Own cryptocurrency will increase the speed
of the system. Waiting for updates because I want to look at some first developments and try.
jelly_july

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

There are obviously issues in this area that needed to be addressed, especially concerning ticketing and I think they are trying to actively solve the problem by using a secure and transparent technology - blockchain. If you think about it, it is actually logical to implement a cryptocurrency like the Cultural Coin and it will for sure have a huge impact in the long run. It could change the whole industry and provide users with a totally different type of experience in cultural tourism.
I guess in the next years a lot of things will change because of the blockachain technology. Because you don't necessarily have to pay fees to your bank or to ticketing agencies. That's the reason why not only travellers can benefit from Cultural Coins but everyone who is interested in cultural belongings. I could imagine that in longterm you also can pay not only concert ticktets with CCs but also tickets for sports events?
If you think about it there are many possibilities and they can come up for sure with many more ways to use the cultural coin. I think that a team that has prepared such a massive and obviously well rounded strategy can develop the platform and change a lot in the industry.
jelly_july

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

Projects in the cultural sphere will always be difficult to develop. I read that the company
 is preparing interesting bonuses for users. Cashback and bonuses for purchases are
 very interesting and will add popularity. Own cryptocurrency will increase the speed
of the system. Waiting for updates because I want to look at some first developments and try.
I think that with the right strategy and a team of experts one can develop such interesting projects with global effects on the industry and you have already pointed out that the developers have many ideas how to motivate and engage users and reward loyalty and participation.
planingkoala

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

In my opinion it's safer to utilize the blockchain technology and I know that a lot of people still prefer not using credit cards for purchasing with the smartphone. And the Cultural Coin has its system, so in my opinion it’s a better solution.
doughnut

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:32:38 PM

I am very glad that modern technologies have gotten to such an area as art. It's great to see that modern technologies can bring something new into this area and somehow modernize it.
to be honest, I do not yet fully understand the functionality of this platform, and it's hard for me to form an opinion on this project
Well this is a platform for cultural events and different places. This will also fulfill the social function. People will be able to exchange different emotions with each other and find each other to visit cultural events.

You describe some type of social network. However, we have Facebook where I can be part of cultural groups, mark that I'll participate in one or another cultural event. I see only one advantage - all in one place, one app. Any other advantages?

Its true that it will be also a social network for people who are interested in travelling, culture or sports for example. But on Facebook you cant buy tickets for example...on facebook you can join some groups or events and if there is a ticket to buy you have to do it the "old-fashion" way. Cultural Places is going to have also the ticketing included and what I really like a lot is that with each buy of a ticket, the whole community gets a part of the ticket price. I dont know another platform (and based on blockchain) offering something like that.
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

such an interesting to see different ways the blockchain technology can be applied and what Cultural Places is attempting to do with tourism is exciting. I'll be taking a closer look at this project.good luck
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

such an interesting to see different ways the blockchain technology can be applied and what Cultural Places is attempting to do with tourism is exciting. I'll be taking a closer look at this project.good luck

Hey yvesmarquez11,

thank you very much ! we appreciate your kind words. ! This is going to be the biggest revolution this industry will witness
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

In my opinion it's safer to utilize the blockchain technology and I know that a lot of people still prefer not using credit cards for purchasing with the smartphone. And the Cultural Coin has its system, so in my opinion it’s a better solution.

I absolutely agree with you, besides the simple fact, that credit card fees usually are more costly and credit card data is way easier to manipulate/"steal" than blockchain-based services.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
jelly_july

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

I am guessing that would be the next logical step, won't it? I can imagine being able to pay for different kinds of services/products/tickets etc with the Cultural Coin. Let us see how the project will develop, I am really curious and will for sure follow up on it.
jelly_july

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:03:28 AM

I absolutely agree with you, besides the simple fact, that credit card fees usually are more costly and credit card data is way easier to manipulate/"steal" than blockchain-based services.
I think that blockchain-based services will have interesting future developments, but one more thing should be considered - in order to implement it in an industry you need a very serious long-term strategy and an expert team behind it.
planingkoala

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:36:29 PM

I was thinking today about the fact, that also in the European Union there are a lot of countries like Denmark, Sweden, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland... that doesn't have the Euro till now and that offer very interesting sights... Payings tickets etc with the App and the Cultural Coins surely would be easier. So also here in Europe there is a great potential in my opinion.
doughnut

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

I was thinking today about the fact, that also in the European Union there are a lot of countries like Denmark, Sweden, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland... that doesn't have the Euro till now and that offer very interesting sights... Payings tickets etc with the App and the Cultural Coins surely would be easier. So also here in Europe there is a great potential in my opinion.

Yes you are right. Neither Croatia, Bosnia or Serbia have the Euro (Bosnia and Serbia in fact are not in the EU) and there are already sightseeings in this countries which have an agreement with Cultural Places as I have seen on they App.
doughnut

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

I think that credit cards per se will disappear in the future and will be replaced with blockchain based cryptocurrencies....maybe not in the next few years but on the long run.
nguyen.minie

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

Nice to see that this project is slowly moving again to make its name Smiley
dasniz888

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

interesting project with the great idea and trust good team.hope to joined and hope success!hope more update Cheesy
Mealtoken Nostrum

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

when does the ICO finish?
Sazakan

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

when does the ICO finish?

According to the information on their blog
https://www.culturalplaces.com/agile-adaptive-and-ad-hoc-more-time-for-investors/

I would assume around early June. Wink Still some time left but only about 39 more days to get the current discount.

Sazakan

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

Yes you are right. Neither Croatia, Bosnia or Serbia have the Euro (Bosnia and Serbia in fact are not in the EU) and there are already sightseeings in this countries which have an agreement with Cultural Places as I have seen on they App.

Haha, tell me about it. Changing money in a foreign country can often be quite a challenge, especially 1) to find trading machines which are not trying to defraud you/don't include an additional, personal fee and 2) being able to get exactly the right amount of money to get through until you leave the country, which usually leaves you either with way too much "useless" bills or the need to be really tight with your expenses. Another great way blochain services could help us all. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: