Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
jelly_july

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:10:35 AM

I was thinking today about the fact, that also in the European Union there are a lot of countries like Denmark, Sweden, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland... that doesn't have the Euro till now and that offer very interesting sights... Payings tickets etc with the App and the Cultural Coins surely would be easier. So also here in Europe there is a great potential in my opinion.

Yes you are right. Neither Croatia, Bosnia or Serbia have the Euro (Bosnia and Serbia in fact are not in the EU) and there are already sightseeings in this countries which have an agreement with Cultural Places as I have seen on they App.

Haha, tell me about it. Changing money in a foreign country can often be quite a challenge, especially 1) to find trading machines which are not trying to defraud you/don't include an additional, personal fee and 2) being able to get exactly the right amount of money to get through until you leave the country, which usually leaves you either with way too much "useless" bills or the need to be really tight with your expenses. Another great way blochain services could help us all. Wink
That's a good point. I thought about rock festivals and other concerts I've been to and some of them were in those countries, so besides everything else, blockchain is a great way to buy tickets abroad, thinking about other countries, too here, not just the european ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laeliaolson

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

Can you give me your telegram?
planingkoala

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:04:38 PM

I was thinking today about the fact, that also in the European Union there are a lot of countries like Denmark, Sweden, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland... that doesn't have the Euro till now and that offer very interesting sights... Payings tickets etc with the App and the Cultural Coins surely would be easier. So also here in Europe there is a great potential in my opinion.

Yes you are right. Neither Croatia, Bosnia or Serbia have the Euro (Bosnia and Serbia in fact are not in the EU) and there are already sightseeings in this countries which have an agreement with Cultural Places as I have seen on they App.
Yes, I've already seen that there are already Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian sights which cooperate with App, but I must confess that I've never been there. And in fact when I'll go there it will be easier for me to visit them... you know, no language problems in purchasing tickets, e-guides and so on.  Smiley
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

I am only idling there but this is easy - if you have installed it, just enter Cultural Places into the search window and you are going to find it. Wink Best feature of Telegram is ofc, that none of the other people in a group are able to see your own number, as long as they did not have it in the first place.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
jelly_july

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
But is this really necessary? I've seen quite a few different services and platforms that give organizers the opportunity. Is it really so necessary to realize this on the technology of blockchain?
Well the blockchain is a very secure way of payment and a very cheap one, too. If you have a look at the issues in this industry when it comes to ticketing, the fees of the intermediaries, the frauds etc., it is actually logical to implement a cryptocurrency in a platform like that, it can offer many possibilities and make the process secure.
schupp

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:06:38 PM

The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
But is this really necessary? I've seen quite a few different services and platforms that give organizers the opportunity. Is it really so necessary to realize this on the technology of blockchain?
In my opinion it's safer to utilize the blockchain technology and I know that a lot of people still prefer not using credit cards for purchasing with the smartphone. And the Cultural Coin has its system, so in my opinion it’s a better solution.

I absolutely agree with you, besides the simple fact, that credit card fees usually are more costly and credit card data is way easier to manipulate/"steal" than blockchain-based services.
Totally agree with both of you! I know a lot of people who prefer paying things with hard cash. And I can understand them because you have way more privacy with cash, than using credit cards. And from time to time there are rumors about a ban of cash. Not right now, but some day. I guess that the blockchain tecnology will bring a lot of safety then.
Vermonth

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

I have read that several times before and am quite curious why crypto currencies are so often connected with Telegram channels...did they kind of advertise in the scene or are there special services the messenger does offer? Just curious. Smiley
Sazakan

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

I have read that several times before and am quite curious why crypto currencies are so often connected with Telegram channels...did they kind of advertise in the scene or are there special services the messenger does offer? Just curious. Smiley

Not really sure how it started but i assume the mixture of security measurements - as i said, your phone number is going to be invisible for others - useful bots for moderation and FAQ purposes and the inclusion of little gimmicks like crypto-specific sticker smileys is quite popular and holds the community together. Wink

Btw...are there going to be new announcements soon? The little video series about the asia trip of Cultural Places was nice and i am interested in the results to come. Smiley

Vermonth

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

Not really sure how it started but i assume the mixture of security measurements - as i said, your phone number is going to be invisible for others - useful bots for moderation and FAQ purposes and the inclusion of little gimmicks like crypto-specific sticker smileys is quite popular and holds the community together. Wink

Btw...are there going to be new announcements soon? The little video series about the asia trip of Cultural Places was nice and i am interested in the results to come. Smiley

Oh, i see....thanks for the explanation. I did not use it before but joined the service and the Cultural Places channel yesterday. On a related note - a few hours ago one of the moderators of the channel teased a "great" announcement to come..makes me curious!

planingkoala

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:03:22 PM

In my opinion it's safer to utilize the blockchain technology and I know that a lot of people still prefer not using credit cards for purchasing with the smartphone. And the Cultural Coin has its system, so in my opinion it’s a better solution.

I absolutely agree with you, besides the simple fact, that credit card fees usually are more costly and credit card data is way easier to manipulate/"steal" than blockchain-based services.
Totally agree with both of you! I know a lot of people who prefer paying things with hard cash. And I can understand them because you have way more privacy with cash, than using credit cards. And from time to time there are rumors about a ban of cash. Not right now, but some day. I guess that the blockchain tecnology will bring a lot of safety then.
The ban of cash would really be a great problem... also because there are a lot of people, that should learn more about these technologies before starting to play only with them. But for example there are fees with foreign currencies even with credit card or debit card payments with the local currency. So probably the Cultural Coin will permit to save money also from this perspective.
doughnut

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

@Sazakan: Where have you found the videos of the asia trip? Are they on the cultural places website or on some other channel? Would like to see how things have been there and also to stay informed about the project evolution Smiley
doughnut

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

The ban of cash would really be a great problem... also because there are a lot of people, that should learn more about these technologies before starting to play only with them. But for example there are fees with foreign currencies even with credit card or debit card payments with the local currency. So probably the Cultural Coin will permit to save money also from this perspective.

Exactly, the future will surely be "cash-less"....but it will take still a lot of time to be practical for everybody because the "older" generation did not grow up with so much technology we have now and dont know how to use it or dont trust this new technologies because of missing knowledge or information.
Sazakan

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

@Sazakan: Where have you found the videos of the asia trip? Are they on the cultural places website or on some other channel? Would like to see how things have been there and also to stay informed about the project evolution Smiley

Nah, they are not on the page itself, afaik and sadly most of them are not even posted on Reddit or so...:O If you wish to view them you must visit the Youtube-channel of Cultural Places:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL6PxnHnZfDUSBSIaezMG6A/videos

Interesting little tidbits to be sure. ^^

jelly_july

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

Hey, I'd like to see the video, but cannot find it. What is it about? And when are we expecting the next announcement?
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

There are so many projects same as yours way back 2017 and some of them are not yet listed in any exchange. What do you think is/are the difference/s of your project to those tourism project released last year?

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
Sazakan

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

Hey, I'd like to see the video, but cannot find it. What is it about? And when are we expecting the next announcement?

Hey Smiley i have answered the question in the post just above your own...you can look it up over here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3080625.msg34617759#msg34617759

Funny coincidence...just a few hours ago, one of the moderators once again confirmed on the telegram channel, that a new announcement is going to drop in a few days. ^^

planingkoala

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

Exactly, the future will surely be "cash-less"....but it will take still a lot of time to be practical for everybody because the "older" generation did not grow up with so much technology we have now and dont know how to use it or dont trust this new technologies because of missing knowledge or information.
Not only the "older" generation has problems in trusting the new technologies... Also younger people don't like very much to use them... Or they don't use every possibility which the new technologies offer us. My sister for example doesn't like to pay with the credit card with the saving time systems in the supermarkets. So I can imagine that she trusts less when she doesn't understand the language.
jelly_july

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Hey Smiley i have answered the question in the post just above your own...you can look it up over here:

Funny coincidence...just a few hours ago, one of the moderators once again confirmed on the telegram channel, that a new announcement is going to drop in a few days. ^^
Ooops, sorry, the thread is getting kind of long Cheesy But that's good right, people are obviously interested. I am curious about the new announcement and will follow up on this. Thanks!
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

There is an even more anonymous way to send cash anonymously and that is with the use of a privacy coin. You don't even have to be physically present and you can still send money from A to B without leaving any trail.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Sazakan

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

Ooops, sorry, the thread is getting kind of long Cheesy But that's good right, people are obviously interested. I am curious about the new announcement and will follow up on this. Thanks!

Haha, no problem, i am surprised myself how many other people are commenting too but i guess the potential is quite visible in this case. Wink Guess quite many have also been part of the bounty program - topic number one right now at the telegram channel besides the announcement. ^^

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: