Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
SallySunrise

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

But why should we choose this particular project? because now there is no problem at all to get any tickets to any kind of cultural place, be it a museum, a movie or a concert of classical music.

Hey thanks for the feedback!

Then you haven't looked into the white paper (: There are a lot of problems on the market. You pay up to 30% fees on your tickets. We charge only 6% where 3% are delievered back to the community.

Secondary Markets - people sell illegal tickets for concerts etc. So there are some kind of problems

But there is much more on this platform
If the tickets via Cultural Places payed with Cultural coins are charged with fewer fees, you can visit more exhibitions, concerts etc for the same amount of money. And also the providers will get more. I really think that this could be a game changer!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:12:06 PM

there are also a lot of tempting programs, such as a bounty program, a loyalty program, an opportunity program (about 1% of which was mentioned above), as well as the curriculum and solidarity program for the project for Crowdfunding! I don't even know what to choose. I need time.
Do you have to choose? I think it should be possible to take part in the ICO and also other programs like the bounty or loyalty program to get more Cultural Coins?

You don't have to choose.

We have 3 reward programs.

Opportunity Program:
1% of all spendings will go to the CC Hodlers

Customer Loyalty Program:
1% of a users spending will go back to the user in form of CC like Miles&More

Institution Royalty Program:
1% of all spendings will go to the institutions on our platform

schupp

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

there are also a lot of tempting programs, such as a bounty program, a loyalty program, an opportunity program (about 1% of which was mentioned above), as well as the curriculum and solidarity program for the project for Crowdfunding! I don't even know what to choose. I need time.
Do you have to choose? I think it should be possible to take part in the ICO and also other programs like the bounty or loyalty program to get more Cultural Coins?

Opportunity Program:

Thank you for your answer, that's exactly what I thougt!

But it is also possible to get CC in the ICO and take part in the bounty program?
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

Opportunity Program:

But it is also possible to get CC in the ICO and take part in the bounty program?

Sure during the ICO you can change your ETH and BTC into CC

And in the Bounty you do "advertising" for the ICO and you get rewarded by getting CC for it
SallySunrise

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

Never seen a project regarding tourism, I'm sure it will be a game changer. With low fees it will be good Smiley
Do you travel a lot? I think most of the travellers appreciate if they have to spend as few money as possible during their trips. If you are careful with your money, you can see more of the world, visit more museums...
schupp

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:12:41 PM

Opportunity Program:

And in the Bounty you do "advertising" for the ICO and you get rewarded by getting CC for it
I haven't done the advertising thing until now, but getting rewarded always sounds good to me. I will look for informations wich possibilities there are for me! I do have an account at facebook and also instagram, I guess there should be some chances for me?
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

Opportunity Program:

I haven't done the advertising thing until now, but getting rewarded always sounds good to me. I will look for informations wich possibilities there are for me! I do have an account at facebook and also instagram, I guess there should be some chances for me?

Yeah there is a Bounty for Facebook activities (: you should join!
schupp

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:50:54 PM

Opportunity Program:

Yeah there is a Bounty for Facebook activities (: you should join!
So great! For today I am way to tired, but I will have a closer look at this possibility tomorrow, so that I can join as soon als possible  Smiley
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

I am very glad that modern technologies have gotten to such an area as art. It's great to see that modern technologies can bring something new into this area and somehow modernize it.
to be honest, I do not yet fully understand the functionality of this platform, and it's hard for me to form an opinion on this project
Well this is a platform for cultural events and different places. This will also fulfill the social function. People will be able to exchange different emotions with each other and find each other to visit cultural events.
That is basically a platform for tourists, I understand it correctly?
Of course not. This is partly true. This is a whole unique system with a lot of opportunities for both users and visitors of various cultural events, and for the organizers. As an organizer, you can profitably sell tickets while avoiding various commission fees. It's very convenient, I believe. And in general it is an entire ecosystem for people who love culture.
It all sounds very cool, probably worth exploring this project in more detail

Thanks for your interest in this project!

But it's not only cultural Events. We also aim to acquire the whole concert market.

Have not heard about that aspect before but it surely makes sense - would just increase the scope of the project by far. Just yesterday i have talked with a friend who works in the ticketing sector re: possible blockchain solutions. Guess it could disrupt the whole industry. Wink

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:07:57 PM

I am very glad that modern technologies have gotten to such an area as art. It's great to see that modern technologies can bring something new into this area and somehow modernize it.
to be honest, I do not yet fully understand the functionality of this platform, and it's hard for me to form an opinion on this project
Well this is a platform for cultural events and different places. This will also fulfill the social function. People will be able to exchange different emotions with each other and find each other to visit cultural events.
Of course not. This is partly true. This is a whole unique system with a lot of opportunities for both users and visitors of various cultural events, and for the organizers. As an organizer, you can profitably sell tickets while avoiding various commission fees. It's very convenient, I believe. And in general it is an entire ecosystem for people who love culture.

But it's not only cultural Events. We also aim to acquire the whole concert market.

Have not heard about that aspect before but it surely makes sense - would just increase the scope of the project by far. Just yesterday i have talked with a friend who works in the ticketing sector re: possible blockchain solutions. Guess it could disrupt the whole industry. Wink

maybe you should connect us Cheesy
Sazakan

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

maybe you should connect us Cheesy

Haha, well, i assume your clever idea is going to be more a fierce competitor to classical ticketing companies than an ally. Tongue Practically the CC/app could after all  make the need to let a third company handle your "selling"-process disappear! Culture alone is big but ticketing re: Sport or concerts in general is even bigger, i'd say..so much available potential.

btw

Thank you for your answer. I took a look at the website and I see that I can find a lot of information there. As far as I can see you are in Phase 2 now, which means 30% discount? I took a brief look at the the partnering institutions and there are some really interesting places there. How do you attract new partners?

Yes we're in Phase 2 right now with 30% discount.

We have a Sales Team that is working on getting new partner. We have a very important meeting in the next couple of days.

Institutions will be in the position to consider they way to attract younger people in near future. Our project will be well developed by then too. There are many ways

I don't know if you are able to answer this right now but...are there going to be more announcements re: new partners during the ICO process? Just curious. ^^

Sazakan

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:59:43 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 11:29:53 PM by Sazakan

Trying somehow to tie a blockchain to any industry is not innovation and development, it's just a scam

Oh, there are surely a lot of weird ideas out there right now which try to climb on the blockchain bandwagon (you surely remember THAT ice tea! Wink ) but this project here is planned by people who have experience with the cultural scene in the first place and including the blockchain to improve ticketing is not "forced" imho but more of a - logical - further step.

vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

It is very commendable that the project will not only provide convenient and useful functionality, but also help organize and organize various cultural events, this is a very important step!
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

It is very commendable that the project will not only provide convenient and useful functionality, but also help organize and organize various cultural events, this is a very important step!
What exactly do you mean? I do not understand Huh
vvv8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

I'm saying that this platform will help organizers of various cultural events in terms of funding. As well as the advertising plan, since the platform will cover a large audience of interested users, then advertising will be effective.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

I'm saying that this platform will help organizers of various cultural events in terms of funding. As well as the advertising plan, since the platform will cover a large audience of interested users, then advertising will be effective.
It's really impressive. And how exactly will this be realized? I mean exactly the help in financing of some cultural events and objects?
vvv8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

It's really impressive. And how exactly will this be realized? I mean exactly the help in financing of some cultural events and objects?
Well, platform users can donate real amounts for the help and organization of any cultural objects or events. This will all be integrated into the system and will be offered in different situations.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

Will this service offer me some special privileges as to the user of this particular product? I mean when visiting any exhibitions or events
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Will this service offer me some special privileges as to the user of this particular product? I mean when visiting any exhibitions or events
Well, naturally yes. At a minimum, you will be able to pay for tickets and take place without queue for some exhibitions or events. You can use the audio guide. Read the information and get acquainted with the place that you want to visit. Well, of course, recommendations based on what you have already visited.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

Well, naturally yes. At a minimum, you will be able to pay for tickets and take place without queue for some exhibitions or events. You can use the audio guide. Read the information and get acquainted with the place that you want to visit. Well, of course, recommendations based on what you have already visited.
It's quite interesting, but will there be any interaction between the users of the service? Communication or feedback, can be the exchange of valuable knowledge. After all, there is nothing better than listening to the opinion or recall of someone who has already visited this or that place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: