Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2117 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

I am very glad that modern technologies have gotten to such an area as art. It's great to see that modern technologies can bring something new into this area and somehow modernize it.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

I am very glad that modern technologies have gotten to such an area as art. It's great to see that modern technologies can bring something new into this area and somehow modernize it.
to be honest, I do not yet fully understand the functionality of this platform, and it's hard for me to form an opinion on this project
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

to be honest, I do not yet fully understand the functionality of this platform, and it's hard for me to form an opinion on this project
Well this is a platform for cultural events and different places. This will also fulfill the social function. People will be able to exchange different emotions with each other and find each other to visit cultural events.
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Unfortunately, I cannot understand where usefulness is. There a huge amount of services in every country, which help to buy tickets, to fund different initiatives and projects and so on. But it's only my opinion of course
Kheg

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

Well this is a platform for cultural events and different places. This will also fulfill the social function. People will be able to exchange different emotions with each other and find each other to visit cultural events.

That is basically a platform for tourists, I understand it correctly?
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:56:19 AM

You describe some type of social network. However, we have Facebook where I can be part of cultural groups, mark that I'll participate in one or another cultural event. I see only one advantage - all in one place, one app. Any other advantages?
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

Of course not. This is partly true. This is a whole unique system with a lot of opportunities for both users and visitors of various cultural events, and for the organizers. As an organizer, you can profitably sell tickets while avoiding various commission fees. It's very convenient, I believe. And in general it is an entire ecosystem for people who love culture.
Kheg

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

Of course not. This is partly true. This is a whole unique system with a lot of opportunities for both users and visitors of various cultural events, and for the organizers. As an organizer, you can profitably sell tickets while avoiding various commission fees. It's very convenient, I believe. And in general it is an entire ecosystem for people who love culture.
It all sounds very cool, probably worth exploring this project in more detail
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

It all sounds very cool, probably worth exploring this project in more detail
You can find out more details on the website. or read the white paper. There are all the necessary details of this project.  Wink
planingkoala

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In my opinion it's surely interesting if the investor like me travels a lot... I've read that with the app tickets would be cheaper and also the service with the e-guides sounds good. And there is a lot of potential.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

The idea of selling and distributing tickets for various events through a platform based on the blockchain seems to me quite interesting and really necessary in our world. After all, it is really convenient and fast, and even it turns out cheaper.
But is this really necessary? I've seen quite a few different services and platforms that give organizers the opportunity. Is it really so necessary to realize this on the technology of blockchain?
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

Cultural Places provides the tourism industry with innovative blokcheyn technologies that gives great opportunities to this industry that provides better service for tourists in places that they visit during their trip to other countries.
waton gayeng

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

hopefully this project can be realized, there is great potential for ticket optimization and the crowd-funding process in terms of price, cost, fraud, control, trush, transparency, communication and marketing because there is no platfoam yet to achieve this goal.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

But is this really necessary? I've seen quite a few different services and platforms that give organizers the opportunity. Is it really so necessary to realize this on the technology of blockchain?
You have already answered this question. But I will say from myself that this is a unique way to realize this in a convenient, safe and beneficial way for users. This will reduce the cost of tickets and make the purchase more convenient and safe.
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

You have already answered this question. But I will say from myself that this is a unique way to realize this in a convenient, safe and beneficial way for users. This will reduce the cost of tickets and make the purchase more convenient and safe.

Hey thanks for your interest in our project.

Yes this is very important. Everyone can track Tickets and price paid for it. Through SC we can make sure that their not the problem of secondary markets and high prices. We also can reduce the fees by up to 24%
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

Hey thanks for your interest in our project.

Yes this is very important. Everyone can track Tickets and price paid for it. Through SC we can make sure that their not the problem of secondary markets and high prices. We also can reduce the fees by up to 24%

I did not realize the "middlemen"-transactional costs were that hgh - always assumed they were running on a narrow margin but up to 24% sounds mor like a really big deal, tbh.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
ICOReviewChannel

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

Cultural Places App For Tourism, Art and Events

Im fascinated with use cases with an existing product and Cultural Places is exactly that. Their application itself is useable for the mapping of tourism locations, guiding and informing the user with purchasable audio tours. These functions will of course expand through platform development post Initial coin offering with a tokenised payment system being introduced.
The main appeal for me is as someone who lives in a culturally rich tourism centre. As Cultural Places attracts institutions for listing on its platform this can help make tourism far more accessible in terms of freedom of information for non native language speakers whilst removing the barriers of fiat money conversion.
Ill add as well that if we consider ticketing and events, Crypto-Ticketing is a wonderful safe guard against forgery and fraudulent activity. Its a long road to adoption but im into it. Check it out

https://youtu.be/N0xBaDDb96w

Find everything you need to know about Cultural Places down bellow.
SPONSOR: http://icoexplainervideos.com/
Site
https://www.culturalplaces.com/#why
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Cultural.Places/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CPtweetOROUNDO
Telegram
https://t.me/culturalplaces
Bitcoin Talk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3080625.msg31770713#msg31770713
🦄 MORE ICO Review Channel and Podcast
🎤Podcast
https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/ico-review/id1313575581?mt=2
jelly_july

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

It's very nice to see that such projects appear. That the issue of culture excites people and they are ready to work in this direction and create really interesting products. It is very cool!
Yes, this is a really good trend. Blockchain projects penetrate our lives and occupy all spheres. I hope this will really be useful.
I agree with both of you. I think the blockchain technology in this case is a very good way to secure both ticketing and funding and make the processes more transparent and it definitely has a future. A powerful concept.
jelly_july

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:57:00 AM

There are obviously issues in this area that needed to be addressed, especially concerning ticketing and I think they are trying to actively solve the problem by using a secure and transparent technology - blockchain. If you think about it, it is actually logical to implement a cryptocurrency like the Cultural Coin and it will for sure have a huge impact in the long run. It could change the whole industry and provide users with a totally different type of experience in cultural tourism.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: