Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is product important for a project?  (Read 224950 times)
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:52:29 PM

yes.I think that is important because we know that goods or products in ICO programs if they offer excellence from others will certainly facilitate the projects they develop as well and usually this can quickly attract many investors.

The product will be real an asset and the presence of the product as a guarantee that the project can last for the long term, if there is no product it makes anyone doubt because of the devs. can go anytime because there are no assets.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:16:53 PM

It seems to me that the product is the most important in the project. The better the product, the more users, respectively, and more earnings. The product is very important in the project.
- Agree that projects have good products, it will become reliable and can attract a lot of investors and users but what you care about a project is profit it can bring you or a good product and doesn't bring you too much profit. I believe we all have greed and we will choose the project that gives us the greatest profit, and the product is not a problem that we need to prioritize for consideration, what we need to consider is the plan and the development steps from the developer, they complete exactly what they have set and bring huge profits, that's what I need to know, the product is just a side factor

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Elon Payduh

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:17:44 PM

Yes, a project releasing a token or currency without any future plans for building platforms or other products will never succeed.
Maybe 5 years ago, but at this point you need to offer something.
Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 03:35:28 PM

Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Of course, it is important to have a good working product or app, because the investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product better.
Yeah agree, a project with a working product proves that they are worthy to invest with.. This will also show that dev team are serious with the project.. Proof that they are not only after investors money but to develop a well manage product of the platform... This will gain more investor's trust and support to achieve its success...

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:32:14 PM

Good projects has the product to have sales or to prove that the project is legit,All successfulI ICOS i saw has the product nd gives a lot of benefits not just the project but also investors who invest on the project.The product is important to attract also investors to enter the project and it is also assurance for them

Well,, this is the point from ico,sto or ieo project, why they collect funds,,
Because they need money to develop their project, wich mean to realize the product from their project
So, a project without real product,, thats bad or i can said the team behind the project are scammers buddy
Regards
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:22:47 PM

Product is always important, if an ICO project has a ready and working product, it is a positive point for the investor to invest. Nevertheless, I think, it isn't enough for positive evaluation. Team members, roadmap, project availability etc.. are required in many ways research.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:44:47 PM

good and working products -  thats mean successful project, it profitable when it popular, so of course it is very important
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:51:04 PM

Working product which brings value to the table is important . Many projects selling fog during the ICO and never develop any product. It should not be a ready product but investors need to understand what the use case of the product will be.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:08:39 PM

It is important to have a product before tokens gettong it listed.  because it is what gives the product a big room to grlwth and pace that I won't.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:13:24 PM

It is important to have a product before tokens gettong it listed.  because it is what gives the product a big room to grlwth and pace that I won't.
But so far I have seen good products that cannot get good tokens because they all depend on good market conditions because when the market is bearish then each product will not get a good price.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:49:38 PM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Yes, there comes a time that without even having a hardware product can do good services and can attract people. If you are planning on running a company then think about what is needed, but I see, it is the tangible products that is much valuable rather than making bulk sites of worthless trading platform.
StreakW

Activity: 1204
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:56:20 PM

Sometimes produtc is important sometime also not important, We see there are some project, with great product but they cant survive, also we see some project only with concept and the project survive in the market. I think we not talk about product or not. But we talk about team, that's is very important

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:46:01 AM

It is important to have a product before tokens gettong it listed.  because it is what gives the product a big room to grlwth and pace that I won't.
But so far I have seen good products that cannot get good tokens because they all depend on good market conditions because when the market is bearish then each product will not get a good price.

Its not only about the price but the longevity of that project and the demand and need for it, any project with no product to back it up won't be as demanding as the one with a product and has a real usage that serve a purpose, with time i believe the demand will be on those tokens which can be use to render services to the people not just speculations and unnecessary hype, only real life backing of project can tell the true value of it's token.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:37:40 AM

This is the main thing that you have be when you are going to launch an ICO,product is the most important but it depends on their team if they can reinforce it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 04:48:49 AM

one question I want to ask you is, if don't have any means to generate income, do you survive?  So if a project has no working product or products, how do you think they will survive?  So it's important for a project to have a working product

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:53:27 AM

In my opinion, it is indeed very important for the product that the ICO project will be ready to use, because the product can convince investors to be interested in the ICO project, investors will surely see the products offered and are already usable, that very helpful in an ICO project.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:04:31 AM

good and working products -  thats mean successful project, it profitable when it popular, so of course it is very important
And that should be where the main income from the team will come. A good product will get a lot of popularity and a lot of users and that means if that product can give more money to the developer to continue the next development for the platform.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 05:07:56 AM

I think that the quality of the product is very important especially at the beginning of its journey. You need to recommend yourself well in the market at the beginning. And then just keep it up.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 564
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:41:36 AM

I think that the quality of the product is very important especially at the beginning of its journey. You need to recommend yourself well in the market at the beginning. And then just keep it up.

A recommendation to make people interested is very much needed in a new project that will develop in the future. You must be able to answer all problems or questions from people who are interested in you.

I think the thing that is most needed by the project is the clarity of the product, without a real product, it is difficult to make sure, if crypto is just like fiat for transactions, it never guarantees to continue to be used.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:11:32 AM

yes that important, that can make investor interesting to that ICO.
the better the product you develop, the more investors will be interested, and join your ico.
unless you only want to play in ico that is short and only takes advantage but with high risk too.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: