Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is product important for a project?  (Read 224958 times)
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:35:46 AM

What I can say is that it can also be a proof for customers or investors, especially for ics that they have products for sale that are effective and help day-to-day activities for people who sell their products is not it just a matter of knowing that I have the same benefits for participating or selling the products I know because they have to sell them not only the income they get but also the discount that the sellers are already registering on their company so I can say they like double their income because they also get commission and token members who have joined or registered with companies or ico so they can tell if good products have ico.
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:42:27 AM

Yes of cause ICO projects with a working products always do well in the market because there is already an existing ecosystem for the coin to thrive on. What make a coin ever relevant in the market is it working product and adoption buy it users.

The presence of the product is like a guarantee that the project will continue to survive despite the market red conditions, besides the presence of the product is also an indication that the project is not a scam.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:04:17 PM

What is clear is that the product of a project must be able to be accepted by the community and for that, every project in development must be easier for the community to accept because it will determine the future whether the project will run on schedule or not. because that will be the determinant

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:22:41 PM

Its good to the project to have an product it helps a lot specially on attracting investors to buy tokens from ICO of the project,This is also a assurance for investors to have the product so what ever happened on the tokens after listing they can use it on other way on the product so it will help a bounty projects to succeed.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
raetoken

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:41:20 PM

An idea isn't worth a lot. Showing that you have a functioning product demonstrates commitment.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:20:14 PM

For me, the presence of MVP (minimum viable product) is an occasion to carefully study the project (even if at first it seemed so attractive to me).
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:35:29 PM

Yes of cause ICO projects with a working products always do well in the market because there is already an existing ecosystem for the coin to thrive on. What make a coin ever relevant in the market is it working product and adoption buy it users.
Yes but wait. Some of them are not creating their products they are just creating their crowdsale for the sake of listing it on the market immediately and it will just result of not being a success. So better to choose projects with actual product cause it might save them when the crisis on the market comes.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:40:32 PM

At first, i considered only research and hard work alone as an investor into ICO's but later found out this great tool called product. Product is core for the success of many projects. Indeed, product is very important for a project.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:56:03 PM

Products of crypto projects define the purpose and mission of the project to the crypto ecosystem and the world in general. Crypto projects with no working products are just in the crypto space either to scam investors off their money or just to introduce shitcoins with no purpose to the crypto ecosystem. Bitcoin introduced blockchain technology and Ethereum also introduced  a smart contract platform that eliminated the third party system used in making transactions.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:18:17 PM

Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
It was very important that you already have a product if you are going to run an ICO it was the number one that the investor would take a look before they invest their money, they will see if this are needed on our society and what would be the outcome after it was implemented so better choose a good platform before you invest.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:22:18 PM

ICOs made huge amounts of cash on the HYPE driven markets. Projects that have working products deserve this but the useless projects don't agree with this opinion.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 11:26:00 PM

Products is in fact the most important part of any cryptocurrency project. this is because without the product everything about the project is just virtual and virtual projects have it definitely expiring time but you projects that provide real-life value to real life activities of people will always be evergreen and can always evolve into something bigger.

So I think the product is the most important part the cryptocurrency and ICO project should focus on and also as an investors, you should look for product before making decision to invest your money.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:04:07 AM

Products is in fact the most important part of any cryptocurrency project. this is because without the product everything about the project is just virtual and virtual projects have it definitely expiring time but you projects that provide real-life value to real life activities of people will always be evergreen and can always evolve into something bigger.

So I think the product is the most important part the cryptocurrency and ICO project should focus on and also as an investors, you should look for product before making decision to invest your money.
Most developers team when doing ICOs promising the product on their whitepaper and usability. With product, company earn profits and i think most investment need profits. Most token in market are utility token and it should use in product application
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:01:53 PM

I have never made a decision searching just for the product before. But in recent months I noticed that this is one of the main factors of investment
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:05:07 PM

Most developers team when doing ICOs promising the product on their whitepaper and usability. With product, company earn profits and i think most investment need profits. Most token in market are utility token and it should use in product application

They promising for the product with the great features but fact are they coming with the product after the token sale done? No right then why should we need to go with the ICO without product.
At least initially they need to show what they can do in the beta mode and testnet itself.
You said marketplace utility right! that should be clearly explained and need to show in real world.

mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:38:43 AM

Lots of CEOs of different projects during their token sales are promising to release a great widely-demanded project ,unfortunately some of them just want your money, and they don't care much about product.That's why I am investing not in just promises and prototypes but in projects with working product.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:20:38 AM

It is absolutely important, because tokens people bought are usually designed to be used in product, so how you invest without seeing any product.

That is correct, product is more important than the token hypes, because this is the basis where the investors decide on, this is the basis where the community will decide if its a good project or not, usable or not and all the others.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:08:07 AM

An idea isn't worth a lot. Showing that you have a functioning product demonstrates commitment.
Everything is quite simple: when a team follows a roadmap, the project has the opportunity to survive. No product = a dead project.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:14:23 AM

A project has his white paper, and I think when he finishes his white paper, there will definitely be products coming out, such as mobile wallets, wallet optimization, and so on. We can see the team's ability to do things from his products. The value is not worth keeping up with.

Firunner

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:56:50 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 12:26:27 PM by Firunner

Hello guys,

Sharing this with you. Nearly $1,000 in prizes. And this is a project that has a product Wink Come get how important that is during the quiz ahah.

🚨AMAZING Event incoming 🚨

👊 We are very happy and excited to tell the world we are partnering with LTO Network to bring you the best! We will be hosting the...

🔥🔥 LTO Network Quiz on Tuesday 30th of April 🔥🔥

ℹ️ LTO Network is a Hybrid blockchain built for business. The trust layer for every business application. Easy, scalable & GDPR compliant.

🚀 Come finally learn about this very promising project that's been talked about in almost every channel now 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 10,000 LTO 😱 that will be evenly split among winners.

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions about LTO Network. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 LTO Network (https://lto.network/) 🌐  

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Tuesday the 30th of April at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your resarch 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: