Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Dollar valueless, about to crash' - World Bank whistleblower  (Read 5158 times)
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:35:00 PM

I suppose you can prove this wrong?

If I said that nuclear power stations were actually running on leprechaun juice, and someone said I was wrong, would you ask them to prove it?
She said something nutty, let her prove it.

I can't prove that there aren't tiny pink unicorns at the bottom of your garden, but you know what, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there aren't anyway.

OK
So maybe you can explain us how the world's corruption is actually going on instead of just bashing everything?
That will be way more constructive for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:37:26 PM

So maybe you can explain us how the world's corruption is actually going on instead of just bashing everything?

No, why should I try to rework her words into something comprehensible?
The questions was whether she was a reliable source or not.
IMHO, given some of the nutty things she has said, not.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:44:02 PM

No, why should I try to rework her words into something comprehensible?
The questions was whether she was a reliable source or not.
IMHO, given some of the nutty things she has said, not.

Maybe, but what she said in this video is factually correct and most of it fairly easy provable.
Nobody is always 100% right but does this makes you 100% wrong?
If I would quote all the nutty things you have said, with your logic, your are not a reliable source of information for us.

murraypaul

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:48:46 PM

Maybe, but what she said in this video is factually correct and most of it fairly easy provable.

So these thing are factually correct?
they have taken an entire city, Detroit, and declared it bankrupt. When what’s actually happening is their tax dollars are not even staying in the society, their tax dollars are going by treaty to the United Kingdom, and then they are being transferred to the Vatican, to the bank of the Vatican
the Jesuits have a very strong stranglehold on China as well
the amount of gold in the deposit in the Bank of Hawaii is 170 000 tonnes

If I would quote all the nutty things you have said, with your logic, your are not a reliable source of information for us.

I'm not holding myself out as one. I'm not giving TV interviews, am I?

knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:54:31 PM

For the things that I can't prove I still prefer believe someone that worked at the World Bank and that has a lot to lose saying those things than a nobody like you trolling anonymously on a public forum.

Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:54:54 PM

I don't know about tons of gold being stored somewhere, it could be true but maybe not. But a lot of what she's saying is absolutely true, not just the corruption going on at the highest level. Don't discredit her just because of a few things that may seem unbelievable to you.

Someone who comes out with things like this:
They are not given the basic information about what is really going on and who is benefiting from the economies that they are being told… they are being told that they have no money, they have taken an entire city, Detroit, and declared it bankrupt. When what’s actually happening is their tax dollars are not even staying in the society, their tax dollars are going by treaty to the United Kingdom, and then they are being transferred to the Vatican, to the bank of the Vatican. This is not a society that is going to be sustainable on any basis, for any reason.

Just sounds plain nuts, so why should I pay any attention to anything else she says?

I have come across many opinions or views during my life that I found completely ludicrous when I heard them the first time, until I discovered later that they actually held some truth. I'm not saying that the above is true or not, as I simply do not know enough about the subject and I have no information to confirm or deny what she's saying. But I'm not going to say she's nuts just because it sounds unbelievable to me. How can you? She obviously didn't have time to explain everything in a short interview, so why don't you ask her some questions yourself about this if you're so sceptical?

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
murraypaul

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:11:08 PM

For the things that I can't prove I still prefer believe someone that worked at the World Bank and that has a lot to lose saying those things than a nobody like you trolling anonymously on a public forum.

How exactly am I trolling? Or does that simply mean not agreeing with you?
What does she have to lose now, she's already been fired.
If she was saying these things while still employed there, then she would have a lot to lose.
It is entirely up to you who you choose to believe, but there are lot of red flags in her interview.

murraypaul

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:13:05 PM

But I'm not going to say she's nuts just because it sounds unbelievable to me. How can you?

To be clear, I haven't said she is nuts, I've said that in that interview, she sounded nutty. Because, well, she did, didn't she?
Maybe she was just having a bad day, who knows?

westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:23:29 PM

But I'm not going to say she's nuts just because it sounds unbelievable to me. How can you?

To be clear, I haven't said she is nuts, I've said that in that interview, she sounded nutty. Because, well, she did, didn't she?
Maybe she was just having a bad day, who knows?

I didn't think she sounded nuts at all, although I can understand how people who don't know what's really going on might jump to that assessment.

I've heard most of what she said before. US taxes going to UK? True, if you consider the private (undisclosed) banks running the Federal Reserve as "the UK." That money going to the Vatican? I've heard rumors to that effect, but have yet to see evidence... but given the weirder things that HAVE turned out to be true, I'm not going to just dismiss it because it contradicts my current "normal" worldview.

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:30:34 PM

Good video but looks like the girl's fashion show Grin

One thing most of the people don't understand is that the new money is not backed by debt (they are backed by NOTHING), as long as this common misconception spreads, bankers can have their party much longer

For example, every month FED print money to purchase government bonds. If those money are really backed by government bonds (debt), then the ownership should belong to government. Government should OWN both bonds and money

But in reality, government sold those bonds to FED in exchange for money to spend. This means that those money originally belongs to FED. How come the FED have the ownership of those money without doing anything? This is the root of today's problem: FED bought almost everything through printing money, it is much more fraudulent then debt based money issuing, it is pure robbery

murraypaul

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:34:14 PM

I didn't think she sounded nuts at all, although I can understand how people who don't know what's really going on might jump to that assessment.

As a thought experiment, imagine that the main thrust of her interview had been that virtual currencies like Bitcoin have no chance of worldside success, and she had also make the comments about Hawaiin gold, Detroit taxes going to the Vatican and the Jesuit hold over China.

You don't think the thread would have been full of people picking out all the more extreme statements from the interview, and thinking that they were good reasons to mistrust her opinion on Bitcoin?

westkybitcoins
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 07:06:01 PM

As a thought experiment, imagine that the main thrust of her interview had been that virtual currencies like Bitcoin have no chance of worldside success, and she had also make the comments about Hawaiin gold, Detroit taxes going to the Vatican and the Jesuit hold over China.

You don't think the thread would have been full of people picking out all the more extreme statements from the interview, and thinking that they were good reasons to mistrust her opinion on Bitcoin?

I'm sure plenty of people would have done that, mainly due to their pro-Bitcoin bias, but also possibly because they fall into the fallacy of ignoring a sound argument because of other, unrelated opinions of the source. People are what they are. *shrug*

It wouldn't change that her views don't sound nuts to me, considering that I know at least a couple of those opinions are true, and most of the rest are plausible, and that they were all at least tangential to the main focus of the interview (the failing dollar, not Bitcoin.)

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 07:46:10 PM

I think we should get all the tinfoil hat types in a big room and get them to decide once and for all which one of these groups secretly controls the world:

Freemasons
Illuminati
Rothschilds
Skull and Bones
Trilateral Commission
Vatican
Nobody

You can make fun all you want about people having suspicions about these groups gathering in secrets but be sure that the people in those groups aren't eating cupcakes with a cup of tea when meeting up. Otherwise they won't fight like hell to keep they reunions secret.

Thinking otherwise is either planely naive or stupid

westkybitcoins
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 04:48:01 AM

I think we should get all the tinfoil hat types in a big room and get them to decide once and for all which one of these groups secretly controls the world:

Freemasons
Illuminati
Rothschilds
Skull and Bones
Trilateral Commission
Vatican
Nobody

You can make fun all you want about people having suspicions about these groups gathering in secrets but be sure that the people in those groups aren't eating cupcakes with a cup of tea when meeting up. Otherwise they won't fight like hell to keep they reunions secret.

Thinking otherwise is either planely naive or stupid

It's not even really in secret anymore. It's common knowledge know now that they meet, and their writings show they're pretty open about their end goals.

When European royalty, U.S. government officials, the CEO's of major multi-national corporations, and other assorted powerful figures are filmed regularly meeting every 2 or 4 years, it strains credibility to ignore the possibility of conspiratorial motives, and presume they all just want to discuss the best schools for their kids or some other fluff.

lukemarshall

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 06:19:04 AM

Good video but looks like the girl's fashion show Grin

One thing most of the people don't understand is that the new money is not backed by debt (they are backed by NOTHING), as long as this common misconception spreads, bankers can have their party much longer

For example, every month FED print money to purchase government bonds. If those money are really backed by government bonds (debt), then the ownership should belong to government. Government should OWN both bonds and money

But in reality, government sold those bonds to FED in exchange for money to spend. This means that those money originally belongs to FED. How come the FED have the ownership of those money without doing anything? This is the root of today's problem: FED bought almost everything through printing money, it is much more fraudulent then debt based money issuing, it is pure robbery

It is my understanding that Dollars are indeed backed by nothing (Fiat) like you said, but are also backed by Debt as they are lent into existence at an interest rate to the Users.

Its all about what the people want...
tonto

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:42:31 PM

im afraid we might loose our means of communicating also. once mobile and internet networks are down - we are back in stone age. except of elite surely.

Get yourself a Baofeng UV-5rtransmitter.  $35 off amazon (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_6?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=baofeng+uv-5r&sprefix=baofen%2Caps%2C225, and you can listen/broadcast on several bands, including the popular HAM bands, GMRS, FRS, MURS.  Get one for each member of your family.  Pick a frequency for personal communication and keep tabs on the local HAM freqs/repeaters.

If you don't have a HAM license, then don't broadcast now, just listen, at least the repeaters.  You'll want to listen to the HAMs in a disaster anyway, they're usually the ones coordinating communication between various organizations anyway.

Great tip. Thanks.

Let me reiterate that, unless you have a HAM license, to stay off the HAM repeaters.  The FCC could potentially fine you *a lot* of money for misuse, and the HAMs don't take lightly for using their equipment w/out a license.  For common folks, however, FRS and MURS you can use right now.   

GMRS requires a license (inexpensive), although the chances of getting busted for unlicensed GMRS use isn't very high.  Just keep in mind the fines. Smiley

Now in an anarchist situation (say zombies, or total societal collapse), then no one is going to give a shit, and that's why I mentioned this radio, since you communicate with others if you need to on the various bands.

I'd also suggest keeping (at least) one in a faraday cage in case of a major solar flare that causes major power outages, plus a hand-crank radio (also for GMRS and FRS and is on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000P0O12I/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3PRAOZ3JGCYVI&coliid=I2D0HB6QF5P9F9))
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 02:49:01 PM

I would prefer that she never mentions Bitcoin.

Freemasons
Illuminati
Rothschilds
Skull and Bones
Trilateral Commission
Vatican
Nobody

btctraderr

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 05:50:23 PM

I don't know about tons of gold being stored somewhere, it could be true but maybe not. But a lot of what she's saying is absolutely true, not just the corruption going on at the highest level. Don't discredit her just because of a few things that may seem unbelievable to you.

Someone who comes out with things like this:
They are not given the basic information about what is really going on and who is benefiting from the economies that they are being told… they are being told that they have no money, they have taken an entire city, Detroit, and declared it bankrupt. When what’s actually happening is their tax dollars are not even staying in the society, their tax dollars are going by treaty to the United Kingdom, and then they are being transferred to the Vatican, to the bank of the Vatican. This is not a society that is going to be sustainable on any basis, for any reason.

Just sounds plain nuts, so why should I pay any attention to anything else she says?

Yeah Murraypaul is correct. She's a nutcase, after saying stupid shit like this I have no need to listen to anything else she says. Ok, she worked at the world bank, that doesn't give her anymore credibility in the nonsense shes saying. I agree, and many of us on this forum agree that the US dollar is heading for default and there are shonky dealings going on in the background in the finance world. But just because you believe that and she said a similar thing, doesn't make everything she says a miracle and theres a conspiracy or insider knowledge. Too many crazies on this board.
btctraderr

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 05:53:43 PM

Freemasons
Illuminati
Rothschilds
Skull and Bones
Trilateral Commission
Vatican
Nobody

Cheesy +1
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 07:40:30 PM

Freemasons
Illuminati
Rothschilds
Skull and Bones
Trilateral Commission
Vatican
Nobody

They have their shit together, which is why everything is so shit, and that it couldn't get much worse without concentration camps and human ovens, or nukes detonated Jericho/Revolution/etc-style.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: