Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BİNANCE HACK? I GUESS  (Read 670 times)
Inspector2580

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

People should stop spreading FUD about. Previously it was the end of bitcoin now it's an exchange Binance for that matter.

People who give their rights to bots should be careful too.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Trading bot used by majority of people on Binance got hacked; not Binance.

This is why I am staying away from using trading bots, and doing it the old fashion way.

People who are using a particular trading-bots which got hacked got all their altcoins sold off into BTC, and bought VIA.
Could this hack be a scam by VIA-coin?

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/binance-suspends-withdrawals-trading-bot-hacked-users-accounts/
According to several posts on Reddit, Twitter and other social channels, ‎someone hacked the trading bot used by majority of people on Binance. The ‎hackers sold the altcoins in comprised accounts and bought another virtual ‎coin, Viacoin (VIA)‎.

The basic facts for now was that many accounts got hacked, then they pumped VIA price, which rose from 3500 to 18000 in a few minutes, using the comprised accounts’ assets.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

My friend it is confirmed the widrawals in binance has been disabled,someone has get into the APIs of these users so that he managed to sell their altcoins and got those funds to buy those viacoin which he has already set the buy order before it happened,lucky hacker gas made millions of dollars in an hour it could crush the whole market.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

It looks like they've reacted very fast so there won't be huge losses for sure. It's a really important precedent for the crypto market and Binance as well. I hope it wouldn't cause another huge correction at the market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:02:09 PM

There are rumors floating around that Binance is hack which appears to be the reason for the recent dump. No problems as far as I am concern.
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:05:18 PM

People should stop spreading FUD about. Previously it was the end of bitcoin now it's an exchange Binance for that matter.

Wow FUD? do you even use binance? did you lose something from this event if not you should shut it.A lot of users has sold their altcoins for bitcoins and then forcely bought VIACOIN,could this be a FUD if i experienced that already? either binance was hacked or those bots ,but for your information i dont use bots and how the fck that happpened?

CoinBalance (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

this is nothing about fud. and also not the only one who get hacked by using trade bots. ppl get hacked while using just 2fa. this is REAL HACK!!!!
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

This is why I am staying away from using trading bots, and doing it the old fashion way.

People who are using a particular trading-bots which got hacked got all their altcoins sold off into BTC, and bought VIA.

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/binance-suspends-withdrawals-trading-bot-hacked-users-accounts/
According to several posts on Reddit, Twitter and other social channels, ‎someone hacked the trading bot used by majority of people on Binance. The ‎hackers sold the altcoins in comprised accounts and bought another virtual ‎coin, Viacoin (VIA)‎.

The basic facts for now was that many accounts got hacked, then they pumped VIA price, which rose from 3500 to 18000 in a few minutes, using the comprised accounts’ assets.

finally some reasonable information and explanation. Who is trading via bots anyway? have you really seen someone making profit this way? If I had working bot why would I share with others?

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

Yeah its actually 3rd party API running on Binance to automate trading, e.g. those annoying trading bots.
I think the automated trading is done via real-time technical analysis.
Binance accounts are safe. Perhaps a good thing that those bot users got burned.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
qbert7

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

Decentralized my arse. One exchange has a problem with a third party software and the market bleeds red.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

This is really annoying,bots API got hacked and not binance? how would people know that if this isnt a hack incident? either of the two binance has some adequate informations if the API was hacked why would binance didnt notice that hole easily?shouldnt blame the bots because it was their fault they are okay with the use of those bots that is why people can freely use these shts.

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

finally some reasonable information and explanation. Who is trading via bots anyway? have you really seen someone making profit this way? If I had working bot why would I share with others?

I'd not share the bot which is really profitable. Even with the paid subscription. It looks like such bots will lose their popularity after this case. And it will be the harsh lesson for the crypto community.
matsusomoto

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

I'd not share the bot which is really profitable. Even with the paid subscription. It looks like such bots will lose their popularity after this case. And it will be the harsh lesson for the crypto community.
I dont quite understand how these APIs got compromised without binance's security breach? are these bots have been using binance's API? surely binance has something that they dont want to tell us,it wont be possible if binance doesnt have data glitches.I dont find any good reason why these bots are being blame by binance?

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

Decentralized my arse. One exchange has a problem with a third party software and the market bleeds red.
This is why cryptocurrency won't go mainstream that easily. Definitely need some kind of regulations else our money will be in the hands of wrong men. Decentralised exchanges won't help because etherdelta was hacked numerous times. IDEX also had some problems.

Blah blah
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

If the APIs got compromised why did binance allow these third party applications to be used in the first place? they are blaming the bots for this incident clearly they are compromised,if those bots can hacked any user's APIs all of the binance users will be affected.Losing your money with these glitches surely will make your arse burned probably the hacker has millions of dollars in his hardwallet.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

no problems with Binance, my trading and exchange smoothly as well as time deposit and withdrawal. very scared once i hear the market in the hack
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

There is huge fud and negativity about binance hack today that is why market has already crashed but there is still no official update from binance or anyother authentic source.

xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

There is huge fud and negativity about binance hack today that is why market has already crashed but there is still no official update from binance or anyother authentic source.

Check CZ's tweet, he mentions something related to the incident: "There were irregularities in trading activity, automatic alarms triggered. Some accounts may have been compromised by phising from before."

He's a legit source so something definitely happened / is going on.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

Check CZ's tweet, he mentions something related to the incident: "There were irregularities in trading activity, automatic alarms triggered. Some accounts may have been compromised by phising from before."

Yeah binance will surely deny those facts that there are some glitches in their security,why only those bots got hacked? why are they allowing these bots to be used in the exchanges? these bots wont get the user APIs if they dont allow it.,they are the one to blames not the bots surely these hackers find some holes to the system that is why it is happened.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

Seems like a compramised api trading app. My funds are safe for now. i disabled my api now and will create a new api after few days.
lets wait for a tweet from binance about this issue
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: