Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we repeating the 2014 BTC crash???  (Read 14541 times)
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

Today we are again seeing a very sharp drop of bitcoin with just one candle in 5 minutes by 4%. He just did not give up! Now the market is dominated by panic and taxing bears and I think we all still go to the area of ​​$ 4000 on BTC and only from there we will begin a smooth growth

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:51:05 PM

I do not think so even if it's like the situation in 2014 it does not mean it will be repeated all the time
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

2014 Btc crash is different from present day downfall now the market is consolidating but 2014 there is no support and trust in the market so it took more than 2 years to bounce back now we can governments supporting Bitcoin so we will bounce back for sure in large way
sannyday

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

I find the market behaving strangely. There are so many good things happening, btc transactions are fast and cheap, big names buying into crypto etc. but interest has fallen down so much, the price and the volumes. Its odd. I mean its way up from 12 months ago, but still, given how much better it is now its strange the price doesnt follow and keeps bouncing up and down in this small range.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:58:28 PM

I find the market behaving strangely. There are so many good things happening, btc transactions are fast and cheap, big names buying into crypto etc. but interest has fallen down so much, the price and the volumes. Its odd. I mean its way up from 12 months ago, but still, given how much better it is now its strange the price doesnt follow and keeps bouncing up and down in this small range.

Patience, young Padawan.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

In some ways the situation is certainly similar, but the market has since changed a lot. I hope that the fall will not be as long and the growth will start soon.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
sannyday

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Patience, young Padawan.

I've been in crypto for a few years, wouldn't call myself padawan, but hey I get it you need to feel better about yourself, not like you can give a relevant answer anyways.

-- and no newer account doesn't mean jack-shit
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

Crypto money and bitcoin are much more known than their predecessors. For this reason I do not think we will experience a significant decline in 2014. More people now want to buy bitcoin, and therefore prices will not be allowed to fall too much Smiley

Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

It is at a crossroad...
- it got noticed by many weak speculators last year who dumped in the 1st sign of trouble.
- governments started acknowledging crypto (which is good) but introduction of regulations, taxes, etc also caused anxiety.
- new big investors (whales) are coming in and likely manipulating the market.
- etc.
- etc.

It is finding it's place and balance right now and as far as I am concerned, it is a good thing.

I am confident we will come out with a big bang...the only question is how soon. Smiley
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:23:56 PM

No, I do not think we will repeat the BTC crash in 2014 because we have more liquidity than 2014 thanks to new investors who put their money in cryptocurrencies. And new players are trying to enter crypto so they are expecting a good entry price right now. So this time will be different.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

I just has to said that the charts look the same and people reactions are also the same. Bitcoin should be see as currency if we really want it to be adopted by business men all over the world. We are having this speculation and people expectations for good price so they can sell in profits due to the way we are treating bitcoin as stock and commodities. The stability is what will bring wide adoption and if bitcoin remain were it is today it is good for it developments.
Kubit

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

It was easier to break the market back than. In 2014 we saw the drop of 97% in value of Bitcoin, we won't see that drop now.
If drops to that level I'm ok with that, cheap coins.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

I think the problem experienced by crypto today is not a problem like 2014, it is not a matter of why price down so dractically, this is not a market problem of buying and selling transactions, I think this issue issues related to crypto itself almost all the news broadcast or spread the issue so the society does not believe, but this is the problem of the existence of crypto itself which becomes the problem of the government of each country
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

Since 2014 things have changed for bitcoin but the cryptocurrency world. He's got a lot of competition right now, but he's still number 1. We see how other altcoins are highly dependent on the BTC rate. And even in this difficult period, BTC has the potential, which will soon raise the price up.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
Tutankrypto

Activity: 49
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

IMHO we are in and it may last untill Q1 or Q2 2019.
I may be wrong, but those are my thoughts.
Anyway, The price least important thing in crypto than usability for everyone.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

The truth is, bitcoin goes up and down every 2 months. It could go all the way down to zero just to climb back up to 15k in a matter of 69 days.

Wow how you come upon this one, I have never read of possibility that Bitcoin could go down to zero and with exact number of days and level just you, you have to back it up with logic and common sense because nobody has predicted everything correct here about Bitcoin scenario.

Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:16:47 AM

Bitcoin goes down but i bilieve bitcoin will not crash back to 200$ each just like what happen in 2014 i bilieve bitcoin price will be stable at this 6,000$ to 7000$ price and soon goes back to 20,000$ each before the end of this year.

crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:54:39 AM

Watch and see how BTC is currently following the exact same trend (behavior) of the 2014 BTC crash.  The chart similarity is eerie.  Shocked

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tradingview-vid/w/wztZTcBbXCPJ1Xy1.mp4

I hope and pray we break away from it though.

I don't think that they are similar to the trend last 2014.if you look at the price last year its started jump on $1000 usd and continue the price to increase and the price hit the all-time high, This year when price entered it slowly fall down but still it x6 on its previous price.I think bitcoin will stabilize on incoming months.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:39:57 AM

I though we are entering 2014 crash but the fact we are not confirmed enetering that crash because there is many different case for this year. Ethereum have big marketcap so we will not crashing like 2014 i think this year is still the year for ethereum and if it does bitcoin will probably going up again after ethereum reaching its new all time high. Ethereum and new legit ico project will stimulate the price and help marketcap hold the price.
alval

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

my opinion about BTC price that dips lower and it will crash like 2014 is Totally disagreed,
just look, crypto is little mature than 2014 and some altcoins domination is higher than 2014 which BTC had dominated over 50%.
coin market cap also bigger than 2014 and it's one of a good indicator sustainable ecosystem. and we create a future socieaty
indeed, fundamental have a substantial effect on crypto price, it causes volatility especially for the crypto price but for we repeating 2014 the BTC Crash doesn't make sense

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: