Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we repeating the 2014 BTC crash???  (Read 14535 times)
rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Watch and see how BTC is currently following the exact same trend (behavior) of the 2014 BTC crash.  The chart similarity is eerie.  Shocked

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tradingview-vid/w/wztZTcBbXCPJ1Xy1.mp4

I hope and pray we break away from it though.
That's a negative thought. Don't worry and keep calm because the market will stabilize again. The prices will rise again and can go to the moon.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

Watch and see how BTC is currently following the exact same trend (behavior) of the 2014 BTC crash.  The chart similarity is eerie.  Shocked

That's a negative thought. Don't worry and keep calm because the market will stabilize again. The prices will rise again and can go to the moon.

LOL it is not a negative thought...it is called smart investing...positioning based on possibilities. Wink

I know it will stabilize and know it will bounce back.
bestr17

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

I really dont think that there will be a crash or a situation similar to 2014 anymore. The whole situation is different at these days. Bitcoin is present as never before, also in the communication media.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

it will go down a few more days. bitcoin will go down to $ 4000. sell all because they have started. but sell better today than tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. many people said at $ 10000 you must have HODL. And now ?
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

I really don't think that there will be a crash or a situation similar to 2014 anymore. The whole situation is different at these days. Bitcoin is present as never before, also in the communication media.

Most of the communication makes bitcoin price to reduce more in the market, bitcoin market is a big volatile market compared to all others. Here there is huge risk involved in it but if you hold them patiently you will make some amount of income through Bitcoin.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

Well, everything is possible in the era of bitcoin, but you cannot compare what happened in 2014  with what will happen in this year because there is a lot of difference between them and in  everything ( the value of market cap, price , volume).

Furthermore, in this period and last 2 months, just there is a continuous decline in the value of Bitcoin and this may be a manipulation by some capitalists who have the largest proportion of funds in bitcoin and  they control the value of the price, also their goal is to ensure great profit in the future.

On the other hand, I expect that this crash will not last long and the price may return to the rise after few weeks, so  we must be patient.
i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

During this time, the number of participants in the crypt grew hundreds of times, in 2014 there was a completely different situation. The main investors were only a few dozen fanatics.
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

How can you compare 2014 prices and 2018? Capitalization has changed, BTC value has grown, this situation will never repeat. Certanly, market can be affected by decreases, but not in a same way
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

I think 2014 crash went from $1000 to $200 for mjority of the year thanks to Mtgox, with all what people are saying it seems Mtgox is the one responsible for this crash also and looking at the amount of BTC and Bcash at their disposal then its seems the market may likely stay this way for long period of time

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

I think 2014 was the result of the Mt. Gox hack and failure. Still. everything can happen if more uncertainties weighs the market down.

jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

you don't need to pray. We don't will repeat the crash like in 2014. In 2014 and 2018 is completely different. And whether in the year 2014, bitcoin crashes but it still lived and flourished as the present. it proves that Bitcoin has overcome difficult challenges. now, we have a strong crytocurrencies community. not fragile as the year 2014

Make me great again
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:07:02 PM

I think 2014 was the result of the Mt. Gox hack and failure. Still. everything can happen if more uncertainties weighs the market down.
Not important why. But important where after. When we will see uptrend than all negative will die  Grin ATM not crash as fact but joint actions all whales and government (i.e. whales) for BTC weaning
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

It is just the stress and negativity of the bears in the market, stay calm and let the market volume come back, i hope we will see market going above 1 trillion this year and then strong bulls will be back and no stopping for the coins.

yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

It wouldn’t be wise to compare the bitcoin with  it’s 4 years earlier state. A lot has been changed since then. Crypto market grew a lot and market cap increased very much. There are many new actors in the game so as you can see conditions are very different than 2014. So it doesn’t make sense to wait same behavior from bitcoin and crypto world. We are in a totally different situation right now.

kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:01:35 AM

Why do you believe in these arguments, if then the situation was completely different. Now the crypt is being legalized at the state level, what kind of collapse can we talk about?
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

How can you compare 2014 prices and 2018? Capitalization has changed, BTC value has grown, this situation will never repeat. Certanly, market can be affected by decreases, but not in a same way

Have you watched the video?  Compared the graphs?

IF you looked at it and compared, the trend is still followed since 2 weeks after it was posted.  The BTC price followed the trend for the past 5 months.   That is too much a coincidence for me.  Sure, the price is different and even the speed it happens but it is following the same path proportionally.

The good thing is, it looks like we are approaching the last dip and start to recover.

For myself, I am glad I found this...helped me weather this crash and not worry much, actually it helped me hold and not invest more at $10k BTC.  I am still holding my FIAT and hopefully catch a better entry point.

The worst is still to come...we might see another 15-20% drop in value.  Good luck everyone!
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

Why do you believe in these arguments, if then the situation was completely different. Now the crypt is being legalized at the state level, what kind of collapse can we talk about?
And even if there was a collapse, bitcoin not only managed to survive through it but made a lot of progress since then which shows it is not vulnerable to such kind of crisis. In digital market, every time is temporary and duration of all phases is small one. Bitcoin is not making any great progress for the time being but that does not mean it would remain this way forever. It is going to touch 30k dollars by the first sunrise of 2019.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

Every bear market crash is different so you cannot compare one with the other based on a chart. The reason for this crash is the mt gox sell off and the increasing number of regulations from different countries. The G20 summit has dismissed the need for regulation and the next mt gox sell off is after september so we should be ok now

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

Every bear market crash is different so you cannot compare one with the other based on a chart. The reason for this crash is the mt gox sell off and the increasing number of regulations from different countries. The G20 summit has dismissed the need for regulation and the next mt gox sell off is after september so we should be ok now
I really hope so, although I think that the restoration will begin a little later.

Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

Thank you for the video.
There is a similarity, but, as mentioned above, we should not compare 2014 and 2018.
Soon everything will fall into place. It remains not long to wait!

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: