Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:04:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we repeating the 2014 BTC crash???  (Read 14541 times)
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

Isn't that obvious? Every pump has a dump, every bull market has a bear market following.
Market is doing same cycle every time, if you haven't found yet this is the right time to notice. Learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

2014 trend is still being followed...good entry/buy point may be coming within the next 24 hours Wink
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

I am sick of seeing, repeating DOT.com, repeating bla bla crash, general market cycle depression, frustration and other stuff.
BTC is one of the most manipulated things we see in finance sector nowadays. We are not repeating anything. We are just getting started.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

how much nonsense will continue to be heard, too many negative news circulating at this time, your question is also the same thing with negative issues, i will answer your question bitcoin will not repeat the same accidents that happened in 2014, you can see later in the future you will find the bitcoin is at an unexpected value, so far I continue to think positively on the development of bitcoin and not really care about the nonsense in circulation at this time,
Poink (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

I am sick of seeing, repeating DOT.com, repeating bla bla crash, general market cycle depression, frustration and other stuff.
BTC is one of the most manipulated things we see in finance sector nowadays. We are not repeating anything. We are just getting started.

how much nonsense will continue to be heard, too many negative news circulating at this time, your question is also the same thing with negative issues, i will answer your question bitcoin will not repeat the same accidents that happened in 2014, you can see later in the future you will find the bitcoin is at an unexpected value, so far I continue to think positively on the development of bitcoin and not really care about the nonsense in circulation at this time,

You can either bury your head in the sand or face it and use it to your advantage. Wink

I did not say it will die...rather it will crash like 2014.  Look where we were in December 17...likewise, I know it will recover.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Stop with those charts. Bitcoin is not FOREX.

Current situation situation have nothing in common with 2014. You can't compare 2014 market cap with the current nearly half a trillion market. Dips like this is completely normal for crypto's.

I agree on what you've said and if market is red just hold and wait till the market became green again . It's not good if you gonna sell your crypto or btc . Right now it's the best time to buy and HOLD .
Poink (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:22:52 AM

If the 2014 trend is followed, last major dip (bottom) may be coming the next 24 hours (or so).  This could be painful to watch...
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

The system look the same and that gives us hope that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to overcome this clash. I believe that 2014 and 2018 is showing the same price pattern and we believe that now should be a buying and accumulating moments and not really a selling or distribution moments.
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:11:45 AM

Dumb money come in,dumb money went out Cheesy I am waiting for next wave.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:58:27 AM

You can compare the crash of 2014 and the correction right now. The market cap has hugely increased since then. This is just normal (and probably healthy) price correction for an asset. It also prove that Bitcoin and generally crypto is not in a bubble. I don't say that the price can reach its peak like in the end of 2017 but market will soon recover

Poink (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

You can compare the crash of 2014 and the correction right now. The market cap has hugely increased since then. This is just normal (and probably healthy) price correction for an asset. It also prove that Bitcoin and generally crypto is not in a bubble. I don't say that the price can reach its peak like in the end of 2017 but market will soon recover

What is your definition of correction vs crash?

This is definitely a crash but I agree that recovery will start soon.  Before that, we might see the bottom today (if not tomorrow).
chiggx

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

it sure seems like it but i also hope like you that we snap out of this soon!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

Stop with those charts. Bitcoin is not FOREX.

Current situation situation have nothing in common with 2014. You can't compare 2014 market cap with the current nearly half a trillion market. Dips like this is completely normal for crypto's.

I agree on what you've said and if market is red just hold and wait till the market became green again . It's not good if you gonna sell your crypto or btc . Right now it's the best time to buy and HOLD .

Yes it's not good if you sell your bitcoin, but what if you need a money for an emergency? Of course you will be forced to sell your bitcoin for it.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

2014 trend is still being followed...good entry/buy point may be coming within the next 24 hours Wink
For me it is not the same situation cause i think that this down will last longer and after next few months the prices will just pump but we need to be patient for more time.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

How bitcoin overcome this straggles? Why this wont end? Bitcoin recover in short term and then it will happen again the price dump all cryptocurrency affected.
Poink (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

For me it is not the same situation cause i think that this down will last longer and after next few months the prices will just pump but we need to be patient for more time.

It could but historically we should be entering the recovery phase soon....it doesn't mean there will be no more dips but the movement should be upwards in general.  Then again, this is crypto world so anything can happen.

For me, I want to believe that the "suffering" is about to end.  Either I am correct or I am entering the denial zone. LOL  Cheesy
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

Times are good in my eyes, this is very understandable after such a huge pump, of course we will have a big correction phase, the difference between 2014 vs now is the amount of people who know about it, once we see good stability people will grow in confidence and we will have plenty of room for growth, I like the idea of being in a good position with the market at 250 billion rather than at 800 billion, much more room to grow now!

I don't mind if this goes on a bit longer, I'm in a position where I can buy quite a bit each month, more BTC for me + more room to grow can only be positive long term.

keep buying at the dips if you've got the money spare, don't be buying more than you can afford, food, bills and living comes first, with what's left just buy and take a longer term approach, the biggest mistake people make with trading is expecting to get rich quick, if you set yourself up right you can get yourself well a head in life vs just wanting to double up for a new phone or something meaningless.
during a bull market it'll leave most people quicker than they can buy, the best traders buy in fearful markets and sell in positive ones.

Also if you don't have the experience to really narrow down on good projects, just hold BTC till we go a bit more bullish, then the risk on altcoins will reduce, right now alts are a bit risky for the inexperienced types and you may end up losing BTC value, the alts are losing value greater than BTC and only a few are holding strong or gaining a little profit.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

I did not believe that the situation could happen again for the following reasons:
- the total capitalization of crypto has grown significantly since 2014.
- many countries have adopted Bitcoin.
- The crypto industry has developed significantly since that time.
But the market continues to fall and very unpleasant feelings creep into my mind more and more))

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

The price of the bitcoin start decreasing again we don't know until when the bitcoin decreased the price more or it will be stable or become high again. I hope the price crash happened last 2014 will not happen to this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

There wasn't any crash on 2014, there was just a dip, and it was not even caotic like it is.

Just hold, dont sell anything.. Maybe you meant the crash of 2013, that was a REAL crash, and i am sure that it wont be the same as this one.

The price of the bitcoin start decreasing again we don't know until when the bitcoin decreased the price more or it will be stable or become high again. I hope the price crash happened last 2014 will not happen to this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: