Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research if the coin is a good investment?  (Read 433 times)
imdada (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

How do you do your own research if the coin is a good investment?

For me, I always look on the purpose of the project, the team behind it, what exchanges is it available on etc. And one of the important thing for me is the total supply of the coin.
I also research if the coin is Proof of Work (POW), Proof of Stake (POS), Pre-mined or other.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

For me, I always look on the purpose of the project, the team behind it, what exchanges is it available on etc. And one of the important thing for me is the total supply of the coin.
I also research if the coin is Proof of Work (POW), Proof of Stake (POS), Pre-mined or other.
Your searching quality not bad I think! you can also checked it's market value and yes if any coin trusted well rising and something stable and many of exchangers support then this coin is good I think.
esq1337

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

I always look at the price of a coin, the total amount of coins in circulation right, team’s composition and the most important factor for investing - market cap.  But there are many other factors that can affect its price (the news media, forks, plans eg)
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:37:50 PM

Study the project itself, what it brings to the world of blockchain technologies and people . look at the team . See how the project supports cryptologist
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Search for the price of the coins, the pool of coins they have and also check what is their project all about.
Look for the admins and search their backgrounds. If their project will benefit many people then most like that coin will be a success.
Choose investments with big projects.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
raymondsamillano

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

I do my own research on media, youtube, news. I rate the team on how popular and well experienced and I'm doing a checking on linkedin. I also look at the project and its product if on demand and necessary for the users and the price of ICO does not exceed to $1 each token.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

as the use of selection with the models on application to work with the request as challenging market as requesting returns with the expected value on price with the release of drawing from the market chart,\
investors to gains with returns as improving table of investment with the book of portfolio with the projects.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

There are so many factors that have to be considered that an entire book can be written.
But a good starting point is to analyze whether the project needs its own coin or not.
If everything runs just as smoothly using Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency, then be sure that the coin/token will be worthless soon.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:11:39 PM

I think your way of assessing whether a coin has good potential is very good. This steps will help you to find suitable coins. I can recommend you only look on market and opinion other people too, because it is very important too
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

the popularity of the coin is needed if you going to invest like btc and eth now they are so popular so they good for investing you can also read all about the future plan for their coin because you can see the development by that,Moreover you can see also in trading site the market price if the coin is high so it's good for investing but still risky even they have value already

StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:17:36 PM

as the use of selection with the models on application to work with the request as challenging market as requesting returns with the expected value on price with the release of drawing from the market chart,\
investors to gains with returns as improving table of investment with the book of portfolio with the projects.

Yes and no, the market is to complex to figure out a portfolio now because it is going down and that takes most of the coins there. You need to be selective, not distribute.

alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

i have research information about a project, try to define gravity level of the team, their goals and how that goals can help to world to be better. if i see goals useful and perspective i choose this coin for portfolio.

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

Well, some of the elements you come up with are absolutely correct, but I think the ICO project management team is the most important, if the team has a good level of knowledge, they will run their project well. Easier to achieve more success. I think the number of tokens released by it also speaks to the quality of an ICO. If the number of tokens released is too high, then the ICO project is more likely to commit fraud.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

You can search the github accounts of these coins so that you will have a good idea of their development activities,i personally wont join/buy if the team doesnt have good development activities,because fundamentals has good impact to the market price of each coins and projects.Whitepapers and roadmap should be checked as well.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
MGmahesh

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

basically the same, that is looking for the best opportunity to invest it is necessary various analysis of the developing coins, which coins should be selected and the potentially good in the future, see the history of the coin on the market whether the behavior, high-value or able to survive amidst the price storm that changed? it all goes back to a trusted source by deepening the knowledge of coins and its marketing and its association with good and successful corporate projects. a good coin for me that is more dominantly chosen and used by trusted companies. it needs to be known by digging a lot of information thoroughly.
Duecoin Official

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

You just need to feel comfortable and make sure that you join on something that you are comfortable with, or else it could cost a lot of issue. So, if we are comfortable with the way we are working, then that should be sufficient enough to invest.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

the idea on you are great basis to know the coins is good investment because the porpupose of the project are very important to become succesful the ico become the coin valuable in the coinmarketcap.
for me my idea's to know what is good coin for to invest become profitable i will monitor also the how many coins sold in the market bought by the investor's because if they have many people bought the coins as investment the big possible to increase the price into the coinmarketcap.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:00 PM

Study the project itself, what it brings to the world of blockchain technologies and people . look at the team . See how the project supports cryptologist
Yes, studying the project is one of my ways for me to know the coin is a good investment; I also read the comments of other people regarding the coins.
L1240erion

Activity: 151

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

Another technique is watching credible youtubers do the due diligence for you. They sort of walk you through what to look for. I would follow crypto lark. He's huge in the community and his due diligence is very thorough. https://youtu.be/BE8Gf-6sfJ4

babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

Fundermental of my prospetive coin is essential in order to be certain that I will not be rip off as a result for example unlimited supply and what have you. I also take the issue of support and community very seriously when I am considering a coin to invest in.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: