Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with  (Read 3792 times)
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

In my opinion one of the best altcoins that is out there is Storm. It has one of the most massive runs recently while every other altcoin was having trouble. Storm is a micro task platform where general people can get rewards by doing micro tasks. I have huge expectation from it for the future.

Spiderman3

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

I would invest a part in ETH and part in Monero.  I think these coins will soon grow in value.
artem201293

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

In my opinion at this stage most of the money goes to altcoins which introduse update or invention of blockchain.
So I have chosen projects such as Fusion, POA, Merculet, Block collider to make my investment. Further, this projects may come very close to top 10 tokens as well as it may replace them.

miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

Everyone is talking about Ethereum is certainly promising coin. But I would like to talk about the DASH project. The currency changed its name several times, but it still remained anonymous and decentralized. In early 2014, a new star appeared on the cryptocurrency market — Xcoin. The year passed and the name was replaced by DarkCoin, and in recent years the name has changed for the third time — to the well-known to many Dash.

Any person, listing promising altcoins, call this currency one of the first. Unlike many others, it does not only use its own algorithm (X11), it uses its own hash scheme, servers for work and several services for anonymity. At the same time, the latter far exceeds the same function in bitcoin and is fully controlled by the user. If desired, you can make a payment bypassing one of the recommended services. This will not affect the transfer in any way, but the recipient will have an opportunity to know from whom the money came.

Having its own cryptocurrency encryption algorithms should naturally use your wallet. Dash Core wallet or simply wallet is a revised version of one of the developments for bitcoins. It has added several features that allow you to anonymize payments through special services-your own developments.

Mining altcoins is much easier than mining bitcoins. According to Dash analysts-the only currency which extraction is equally well executed both CPU, and GPU. However, in fairness it should be noted that the second has the advantage. In addition, the currency algorithm itself requires less power consumption. Hence, the reduced heat transfer of processors, and hence the increase in the lifetime of iron.

Since Dash was originally designed as an improved version of bitcoin — some features from the latter are present here. For example, the maximum number of coins. You can get only 22 000 000. All these factors could not but affect the price of the currency. 1 BTC is fashionable to exchange for 14-15 Dash
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.
I suggest these

ETH

WAVES

LITECOIN

DASH
I think this is good choice! But these coins need a little bit more time to achieve for example 3x price. That's why in my opinion it is reasonable also to buy such coins as IOTA, OMG, CS, ICX. Also there are some promising projects as CashBet for example.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

In my opinion one of the best altcoins that is out there is Storm. It has one of the most massive runs recently while every other altcoin was having trouble. Storm is a micro task platform where general people can get rewards by doing micro tasks. I have huge expectation from it for the future.
what kind of rewards ? and what little tasks do you mean ?
if the task is very easy and earn a good reward, I think will be many participants who will follow it. hopefully there are also many investors as well

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:06:54 PM

How to know which altcoin will work that I know in seeing the dev or team behind it, the total supply, the features offered, the current crypto user interest of the coin, the marketing strategy used by the team and dev has a good forward plan, can be seen from the map solid roads and communities

I tend to prefer ETH, BCH, Cardano and some crypto dev and other teams that manage it seriously for future developments
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

This year will be the year of Altcoins , Below Alts has the potential to see a huge growth in their market cap.
Cardano - A 3rd generation crypto, it solves problems bitcoin and ethereum has. it is currently underrated and has a lot of room for growth.
NEM - another sleeping giant, currently widely accepted in Japan. it is built 100% from scratch. once it expands it’s market, definitely sees a big growth next year.
Substratum - decentralize the internet, it provides privacy and saves you from constant government surveillance.
Altcoins are grabbing the attention of most of the investors and that people are more interested in investing their money into altcoins as it is helping them in making more money. However, you need to make the right choice of the coin as this is the most important thing and will then decide the amount of profit which you will be making. You can go for ETH, neo, ripple and few other altcoins for the sake of investing your money.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

some of the best subcoins are ethripple and neo because they will have a nice boost due to both the current market value in the market and the projects they support.

noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

When investing in the cryptocurrency market, I usually choose altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap to buy and hold. Because these altcoins have a high market capitalization, and have great growth potential. Some of the altcoin I trust and hold that are NEO, EOS, Litecoin and EThereum. Ethereum is my favorite altcoin, it has the ability to increase and promises to bring more profit to me.

rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

Altcoin best for investment, in my opinion, is ETHEREUM.
Why ETHEREUM?
I have my own opinion about Ethereum, ETH is an altcoin with smart contract system, and for several years Ethereum has a more stable price value when compared to other Altcoin. Maybe ETH is stable because many develop ETH platform so many people must have ETH as their transcription tool such as ETH wallet and with the number of transactions that occur when the stability of ETH price is better.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

When investing in the cryptocurrency market, I usually choose altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap to buy and hold. Because these altcoins have a high market capitalization, and have great growth potential. Some of the altcoin I trust and hold that are NEO, EOS, Litecoin and EThereum. Ethereum is my favorite altcoin, it has the ability to increase and promises to bring more profit to me.

Due to too many altcoins that are now available in the market, choosing the best will make us hard time to decide. This is why we should only choose the top 20 coins because these coins were already proven to have the ability to increase its price. Also, we have to be always keep up to date about the latest info about crypto in order for us to gain more knowledge and probably will earn more learning about this technology.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

If for long term altcoin investment, I recommend select BTC and ETH because both Altcoin still have good value for us to save for the future even though both Altcoin is down, but very likely will rebound the price in a short time. In addition, BTC and ETH is a lot of devotees. So the more likely the price will increase.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

If for long term altcoin investment, I recommend select BTC and ETH because both Altcoin still have good value for us to save for the future even though both Altcoin is down, but very likely will rebound the price in a short time. In addition, BTC and ETH is a lot of devotees. So the more likely the price will increase.
eth and btc have proven to be one of the coins that have high price resistance, now the price of all altcoin depends on the price of btc and eth. but we need to find good coins for investment. so I think now is the right time to invest in a potentially good coin.

bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

Try looking into multiversum.
The project has a great innovation and a team that is qualified and dedicated to deliver on this innovation.
The innovation includes an interoparable blockchain which is vital whe you realise no single blockchain will exist on its own, ever.
The chain is also fault-tolerant, capable of withstanding even a global disaster. In addition, the wallet is really one of its kind, with possible biometric and scanning authentication functionality.
Have a look at more info in the sig.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

For me waves is a good one cause its price still is not as big as it should be and i strongly believe that it can reach even 2x more in next months, if you want you can try your luck in it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:07:01 PM

I believe in this upcoming altcoin ICO in '18. Check it out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

This will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to bring the masses into crypto with their user-friendly UI, crypto education, and the first company offering individual insurance. The CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges.
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:38:15 PM

First of all you have to know that the best time to invest is during ico.
For me good April ico is Nebula AI
I will advise you to research very well on your own before you make some investments.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

You need to carefully study the coin in which you are going to invest. It is necessary to study the project itself and its team, as well as its technical part.
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

Guys you should take a look at STK, this coin never had any pump, it is at the ico price now. Very low cap and huge partnerships to be annouced. They also said that they will be partnering with some exchange, probably gemini for fiat gateaway

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: