Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:59:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with  (Read 3793 times)
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

I chose for myself such altcoins as ZIL, EOS, and CPX. I believe that these coins are the best for investments since I like how their projects develop.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

In my opinion, Gladius is now one of the most promising tokens. I think it would be appropriate now to invest in this token.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

I like to add a suggestion to the choice of selecting from the top 100 on coinmarketcap. Some of the coin after their ico may make the list of the top 100 and may not last a while. So should invest in project that had stay at least 8 months on the top 100 coinmarketcap list. Consider also the product state on the roadmap.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

I will stay with the top alts, for a safer bet. ETH, RIPPLE, LTC or NEO is good to go.

Ethereum and Litecoin are the best altcoins to invest right now, besides Bitcoins ETH and LTC are quite making large and distinct
price improvements and progress. You can't appreciate them at red market days but when BTC picks up just like the ongoing progress,
prices of these altcoins are getting to appreciative prices that a lot of us haven't seen for a while now. Ethereum needs no explanation,
truly by now people realize how good and impressive it is. There's so much thing going for ETH, LTC also is getting so much attention
I think it will follow Ethereum's lead and path in months or years to come.
btcbabhh

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

I think the best altcoin to invest with is Ethereum; this altcoin is a popular when it comes to its value, and it became the reason why it is being compared to Bitcoin. buy ethereum, wait and see.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:20:44 AM

For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.
No one knows for sure if a coin is going to be a success, so we will be a speculating about the future of the coin, also it depends on what you mean by the best altcoin to invest in if you mean the most stable altcoin I will now prefer to invest in ethereum or in litecoin but if you want to obtain the most profits it could be a good idea to invest in an ico.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:13:59 AM

No one knows for sure if a coin is going to be a success, so we will be a speculating about the future of the coin, also it depends on what you mean by the best altcoin to invest in if you mean the most stable altcoin I will now prefer to invest in ethereum or in litecoin but if you want to obtain the most profits it could be a good idea to invest in an ico.
That is the most risk, we don't know if that ico will be successful. We must risk but the risk is also on the way we understand the ico. The best ico to invest is what you really believe in not because it was said by others or because it was trending etc.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:31 AM

I think the best altcoin to invest in is Credits. It is an altcoin that carries many different functions and has an extremely fast transaction processing speed.
In addition, transaction fees are very reasonable for a transaction speed of up to 1,000,000 transactions per second.
This is an amazing number and we can rely on it for CS rating. Buy and hold it until its price is $ 2.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:30:07 AM

Of course what I would recommend to you for a worthy altcoin invested the first time is ETH. ETH is a proven coin in terms of quality and development, you will not regret if you invest in ETH. You can see nice altcoins through the development of the graph. Your own analysis of altcoin development from year to year how, if altcoin has a potent potential you can take it to invest. But by far the best altcoin is ETH.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:31:18 AM

i know there has been too many good altcoins on the market recently but there are only few of them are really regconized and have real value, one of that is Monero, i choose Monero because it has just been born recent year but more and more people want to use Monero because its unique characteristic, it seems to anonymous to third parties, high security and can not be traced back to owner, so it has been highly recommend by investors who want to stay away from government control. I personally think its value will rise very much in the future.

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (sponsoring 210+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  
- Ranked #145 in Code Commits

550+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

jikook

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

In my opinion, the best altcoin to invest in is ADA. The price of Cardano has amazingly risen from the beginning. Its price is $0.3657. It has a current circulating supply of 25.9 Billion coins and a total volume exchanged of $56,657,637.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

You can put your funds in Eth but i will recommend to wait a little more, best buying entry would be around $600, if you get in then hold for few months, im sure it can give you 3-4x this year.
Eth would be good to invest as we know this is the one that follows the steps of bitcoin and have bigger value as well. Even not huge like bitcoin but this alt would be good to have because lot of traders trusted it and earn more profit from it.

Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

It seems market is going to recover in the following months. Great opportunity for ICOs imho.
ICO success rate for 2017 was low because all projects were made for being a currency and just that. Blockchain is capable of much more than that.

Take a look at Open Collectors Network ( https://opencollectors.network/https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

of all the altcoins on the market is believe Ripple is the most valueable altcoins that can be a huge succes in crypto market, it has just been born recently but has shown us the application of using Ripple in real life and banking systems will be a great choice for everybody. more advanced technologies have been used in Ripple blockchain, makes it faster, easier to use in real life, so it will be not thing strange if Ripple will be the best in the future.

FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:21:32 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 11:49:25 AM by FishsHumnsToo

pos
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

By the way, while writing the post I remembered and can give real advice - look at the Odyssey. I entered it myself at the ICO stage, after the pump it fell heavily, but just the other day the team began to move. On Twitter today Yishi wrote that cook airdrop 1:1 plus they shared plans for the coming months - in General, everything suggests that growth will be good. I'll keep going.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

When investing in Altcoin the project must be thoroughly investigated..Some may be risky..But I always prefer to be at risk..My preference is Hshare.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

This is a good time for the altcoins, and I can't name just one. I have more than half the portfolio is altcoins not one of the top 10 and some well-grown.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Flora Gary

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

I think Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, and Zcash are definitely leaders in the crypto-currency space. You could invest in them for long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: