Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with  (Read 3789 times)
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.

Well i think it is important to do your own research here, but i think by far the strongest performers will be the Platform and privacy coins.

Anyways here i my list

MONERO
Z CASH
EOS
DASH
NEO
NEM

Also note that altcoins have fallen of a cliff recently so you could get some good bargains right now, but it looks like this things are just going to get worse for alts from here.

Perhaps it would be wiser to stick to BTC

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FishsHumnsToo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

I read somewhere that one of the good options for investment is altcoins after the delisting from any stock exchange. But not with the top of the exchange - after this alt's is not already raised))
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

For now, given the current market conditions, I would stick to just btc and eth. Maybe exclusively BTC even. But i do think there are a few solid coins out there.

My top picks include:
NEO
ADA (Cardano)
XMR (Monero)

I also like DEX coins like Switcheo and Kyber. Think they have huge potential once markets go back up. Not expecting huge moves anytime soon though.

coinsword66

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

TIM is GPS combined with blockchain. And this changes everything. It exponentially improves the performance of permission-less agents by a new consensus mechanism based on geo- mining. The dapps become hyperlocal and geo-location aware. This boosts security and experience. The MVP network, at BitPost, provides 100k+tps capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, IOT array operations scalable to 100M tps by Q4-2018. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by swarms and geo-mining for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations. TIM operates in multiple zones and merges every 5 seconds to reach global consensus. The 2 default minimum zones cut the world map in 2 such that a square map is divided by a diagonal from north-west corner to south-east corner(as in figure below), which means that the network has at least 2 zones to function and has 1 node managed by foundation in each of the default zones. All the zones are triangular in shape.
The fork and merger of network depends on the performance. If there are waiting transactions in the network, the network starts forking and vice versa if there are no waiting transaction during block creation. The fork factor is 0.5 and merge factor is 0. It means that if number of waiting transactions is more than 50% compared to transactions added in current block. The fork point is decided based on 3 point median clusters of which the major 2 is used to split the intended network. The merger is performed similarly by identifying 3 splits of the network to merge in nearby by 1, 2 or 3 of the neighboring network’s zone suitable for merger with, so as not to increase the load in any of the neighboring networks by more than 0.8 factor.
Each new zone of the network should at least perform 120 block (~ 10 minutes) generations before any split or merger.
The factors for forking, mergers and minimum generation factors will be managed by foundation through a smart contract.
Andreina0107

Activity: 76
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

I think the best is to invest in ethereum, litecoin and dashcoin, and mainly due to the current regulations that some countries are imposing I prefer those that are inclined to support the security and privacy of my transactions, which present a good project and have a large community supporting it, in my case select a privcy, and in the price that is currently, I prefer to say later that this opportunity is not missed.
nigelsblockchainbytes

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

alot of ICOs raise using eth, do you think eth will continue to be the currency for ICOs or will that change?
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

If really anyone is presently thinking of investment, I suggest you go through the whitepaper of this interesting project called Linkchain. They have an interesting idea all piled up to offer. Check the link to white paper https://linkchain.supply/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/LINKCHAIN-Whitepaper.pdf

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:48:50 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 07:26:04 PM by easemypain

In my personal opinion, i think the best altcoin to invest in presently should be that one coin that will bring something outstanding that will greatly help to re-shape the cryptocurrency space. Why not check the altcoin MFChain.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
coinsword66

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

New technologies and the tempo of innovation are remolding bank business and operat-ing models, and affecting the shape and dynamics of the broader financial services ecosystem. Banking is a rapidly changing industry, and to remain relevant banks must continue innovat-ing. Early adopters of new technologies arise to gain a significant advantage in relation to competitors. Competitors may choose to pursue a more gradual approach for strategic pur-poses delaying adoption of new technologies until they have been proven by competitors. Fi-nancial institutions have followed new technologies to varying degrees. Many institutions are gradually implementing elements of big data and analytics as well as robotic process automa-tion to strengthen controls and reduce costs. Other technologies, such as distributed ledger technology and the Internet of Things, are only in the early stages of commercialization by banks. IC Digital Bank will acquire a banking license from a highly reputable, strict regulator that will ensure safe and smooth transactions to increase level of confidence. The IC Commu-nity will be able to enjoy a legally compliant entry and exit points to the crypto markets as well as a safe place to store and manage their personal funds in an internationally recognized and licensed institution.
IC Digital Bank will make available  a broad range of services including a current ac-count that will act as a fiat wallet enabling users to transact within the Ecosystem or outside it. The digital bank will supply e-payment solutions that will come at a low cost while includ-ing quick and efficient reporting. In addition to this, IC Digital Bank will offer debit cards for all current account holders which will be used for making purchases. The customers will have a choice of method of payment, and the receiver, if they were part of the ecosystem will have the choice of currency to receive, that is, in fiat or crypto. All E-payments and debit card transactions will be subject to a double verification process.
The clients of IC Digital Bank will can pay online and in stores using their own cards. The Ecosystem cards will provide the option to pay using your IC Digital Bank account, IC Wallet or the IC Brokerage account. The double confirmation process comes in while you are paying, you will receive a confirmation message on your smartphone. If no response was made within a predetermined time frame, the transaction will be voided.
In the case the client desires to pay back using a particular cryptocurrency, and the mer-chant only wants to receive USD, the bank will automatically verify with the IC Wallet for the availability of crypto funds in the buyer’s IC Wallet through the general ledger records, once verified that funds are available a smart contract is initiated between the buyer and the IC Bank. The digital bank will also provide managed accounts for clients that are looking to increase their portfolios. The details of these plans will be adapted to the requests of the clients.
ineedpivo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

In this market, buying altcoins is very dangerous because they can at any moment fall in price. Because I now do not buy anything and at such times I prefer to keep everything in bitcoin.
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.
In my opinion, I think the best and most potential altcoin to invest in is ethereum because it has very good and promising potentials, t has good blockchain technology, very strong team members, a strong community and it is also a good coin for hold on long term.
comeinwiththe

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

It must be very important info for you! I have found one very promising platform named TalentSnap, it’s very professional and forward-looking. It is built on Ethereum Blockchain, all the conception of this project provides a high level of security and a great effectiveness in hiring process. It could find a perfect fit between any candidate and employer for seconds! I’ve joined TalentSnap Pre-ICO Sale and got 40% bonuses, you can do the same! Cool
Skyizz

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:03:56 AM

No one can guarantee that any altcoyin will be successful. Before investing, you should very well study the project, the developers and everything connected with it. And even in this case there is no guarantee, but at least reduces the risk of losing money.
In my opinion, coins worth attention are: Ethereum, Stellar, NEO, VeChain.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

I think we will hold some altcoins for the long term, because now the price is still not expensive, so I will choose, litecoin, Neo, nxt, ethereum, OMG, Dash, and TEN.
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

TIM is a utility blockchain where the network is operated by TIM coins. Due to higher level of security, performance and efficiency led by low energy DAG consensus, vertical sharding based scalability to boost bandwidth upto 100 Million transactions per second and tighter GPS(geoloc) integration for uniform load isolation and balancing. All these features make TIM the innovation for next generation. TIM is truly The Internet of Money or as some of supporters call it Talking IOT Machines.
Taxi is one of the key pivots in sharing economy for our city life. Based on some research, an average white collar worker spends 5%-15% of earnings and 20% of time on commute. And the largest share of this is spent on car based commute. With increasing sharing economy like Uber and Lyft, the ownership of cars has reduced considerably for good. Now people spend far less on upfront capital to enjoy comfortable commute due to these taxi hailing services.

But with new sharing economy has come newer challenges. Some facts:

Approximately 2.5 Million Taxi drivers serve a similar or more number of commuters on the world’s biggest taxi hailing service.
This amounts to average 5 Million Pings per Second.
And every ping must be stored processed and matched with supply(car or commuter or info, etc.).
And this cost millions of dollars per day.
What if this can be done better?
TIM Network is the answer. In the peer to peer network of TIM Blockchain, light and full nodes can be viewed by their geolocation. And based on push/pull mechanism, one can publicise their services or needs. You can publish anything. Like Dance classes, photography tours, eatery offers, hobby group events, and also taxi rides. We selected taxi rides because it is a very large, unorganised(somewhat), problematic, marginalised, and globally standardised service. There are a millions of taxis and they have just one rule: Take people from point A to B for money. Developing a solution for them on TIM Blockchain can get us the largest adoption. The drivers gain freedom from heavy commissions and fees which they pay to companies like Uber and Lyft etc. And Commuters get the same taxi at far better cost(savings passed on to them) and an experience of booking taxis in local p2p network — Look Ma! No congestion!!!

In a nutshell, Drivers become free from the global giants minting billions of dollars from people who earn $10 — $100 in a day to make ends meet. Also they get a sustainable platform for finding their next rides which costs no money, because there are NO servers. It’s GPS blockchain of TIM !!!

How this works for Drivers & Commuters?
Drivers and Commuters find each other on their mobile app integrated with TIM Blockchain(GDHT library). When the driver accepts the ride offer, the app generates a smart contract with driver and commuter. Both of them stake 50 TIM coins for guarantee of their promises. The promise of commuter is to pay for the ride at destination(cash, card or crypto). The promise of driver is to take the commuter to that destination. Since, the network is GPS aware, these features of destination can be mutually confirmed. If the driver or commuter break their promises, their 50 TIM stake will be lost.

As of now, we do not promote payments in TIM Coins. That is another journey where regulators have to work out their own rules and regulations. But for now, this 50 TIM coin stake to use the TIM network for any services, like Taxi, is going to create a really huge adoption.

Let us do some calculations:

Just 10% of 2.5 Million Uber drivers can stake 12.5 Million TIM coins.
And an equivalent amount of commuters will stake another 12.5 Million TIM coins. They get better rates and rides, free from trans-continent internet congestion.
The 100% coverage to all of Uber alone and their 8 times users of that many drivers needs 1.3 Billion tokens.
There are more drivers in many countries who use some other aggregator like hackney cabs in UK, yellow cabs in Kolkata and such others in Russia.
Such hyperlocal services for food-delivery based apps can give restaurants a lot of controls and direct marketing channel. Another Billion TIM coins staked there? E-commerce, digital services, advertising! There are so many.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

I believe the very best altcoin continues to be ETH, We state which because the majority of the altcoin on the market originates from the actual ETH system, as well as however the actual ETH is actually more regularly utilized compared to additional altcoins, the actual ETH cost additionally increases extremely fast with the 12 months.
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

The best altcoin to invest in today is ETH, because I believe this coin will overcome this difficult period and will become stronger in the future.
coinsword66

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:44:11 PM

Taxi is one of the key pivots in sharing economy for our city life. Based on some research, an average white collar worker spends 5%-15% of earnings and 20% of time on commute. And the largest share of this is spent on car based commute. With increasing sharing economy like Uber and Lyft, the ownership of cars has reduced considerably for good. Now people spend far less on upfront capital to enjoy comfortable commute due to these taxi hailing services.

But with new sharing economy has come newer challenges. Some facts:

Approximately 2.5 Million Taxi drivers serve a similar or more number of commuters on the world’s biggest taxi hailing service.
This amounts to average 5 Million Pings per Second.
And every ping must be stored processed and matched with supply(car or commuter or info, etc.).
And this cost millions of dollars per day.
What if this can be done better?
TIM Network is the answer. In the peer to peer network of TIM Blockchain, light and full nodes can be viewed by their geolocation. And based on push/pull mechanism, one can publicise their services or needs. You can publish anything. Like Dance classes, photography tours, eatery offers, hobby group events, and also taxi rides. We selected taxi rides because it is a very large, unorganised(somewhat), problematic, marginalised, and globally standardised service. There are a millions of taxis and they have just one rule: Take people from point A to B for money. Developing a solution for them on TIM Blockchain can get us the largest adoption. The drivers gain freedom from heavy commissions and fees which they pay to companies like Uber and Lyft etc. And Commuters get the same taxi at far better cost(savings passed on to them) and an experience of booking taxis in local p2p network — Look Ma! No congestion!!!

In a nutshell, Drivers become free from the global giants minting billions of dollars from people who earn $10 — $100 in a day to make ends meet. Also they get a sustainable platform for finding their next rides which costs no money, because there are NO servers. It’s GPS blockchain of TIM !!!

How this works for Drivers & Commuters?
Drivers and Commuters find each other on their mobile app integrated with TIM Blockchain(GDHT library). When the driver accepts the ride offer, the app generates a smart contract with driver and commuter. Both of them stake 50 TIM coins for guarantee of their promises. The promise of commuter is to pay for the ride at destination(cash, card or crypto). The promise of driver is to take the commuter to that destination. Since, the network is GPS aware, these features of destination can be mutually confirmed. If the driver or commuter break their promises, their 50 TIM stake will be lost.

As of now, we do not promote payments in TIM Coins. That is another journey where regulators have to work out their own rules and regulations. But for now, this 50 TIM coin stake to use the TIM network for any services, like Taxi, is going to create a really huge adoption.

Let us do some calculations:

Just 10% of 2.5 Million Uber drivers can stake 12.5 Million TIM coins.
And an equivalent amount of commuters will stake another 12.5 Million TIM coins. They get better rates and rides, free from trans-continent internet congestion.
The 100% coverage to all of Uber alone and their 8 times users of that many drivers needs 1.3 Billion tokens.
There are more drivers in many countries who use some other aggregator like hackney cabs in UK, yellow cabs in Kolkata and such others in Russia.
Such hyperlocal services for food-delivery based apps can give restaurants a lot of controls and direct marketing channel. Another Billion TIM coins staked there? E-commerce, digital services, advertising! There are so many.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:01:28 PM

So many people and so many advices) I suggest you to do some home work and study about coins you like and then to do some research about developing team and their projects) And after then invest in it)
stas.dron

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:53:53 PM

There are plenty of coins that are great for investment but you need to do research about them always
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: