Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:18:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REALSOLID AKA COINHUNTER What do you say about this?  (Read 3922 times)
FrigidWinter (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:36:36 PM

Any exchanges lined up?  I'm on board until 3 AM GMT on Thursday.

3 new ones have been working with us (and seem very trustworthy/reputable), but whether or not they will be up at hour 1 or not we won't know. Smiley They certainly *WANT* to be up at the release. There is also 2? I think currently working exchanges which should be able to seamlessly migrate to SC2.0 .

One of the newer requirements for exchanges if they want our support (which is essentially linking to them and telling our users that they are ok) is a very clear indication of WHO they are. We want to avoid this anonymous exchange situation so that people have more security.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=47467.0

Can we finally know your identity?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armchair Miner

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 06:06:49 PM

1) If you want to know identity, first define identity. Is it the government-issued plastic card?

2) Don't you accept the fact that people change over time, learn? You are quoting 2011, heavens. If you haven't changed that much in 2 years, then consider changing THAT first.

3) Why would you really want to know someone's identity? Huh? You want to control them better? Is that what you want, control?

4) If you really want to know someone's identity, go where they hang out, and listen to them. That is what I do. Until you do that, YOU are suspect. After you do that, you won't need to know their "identity".

FrigidWinter (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:08:19 PM

1) If you want to know identity, first define identity. Is it the government-issued plastic card?

2) Don't you accept the fact that people change over time, learn? You are quoting 2011, heavens. If you haven't changed that much in 2 years, then consider changing THAT first.

3) Why would you really want to know someone's identity? Huh? You want to control them better? Is that what you want, control?

4) If you really want to know someone's identity, go where they hang out, and listen to them. That is what I do. Until you do that, YOU are suspect. After you do that, you won't need to know their "identity".

If hundreds or thousnads of BTC are flowing through a site every day. I think its only reasonable the owners identity is know
aa

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 06:15:08 PM

Are you mentally challenged? Does your bank have no address and no owner information listed on its site? Your bank isn't a registered company? Do you just send them your money and hope it'll be there when you try to withdraw it?

Next time, try using your brain before you hit the Post button.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 06:15:20 PM

Wasn't (s)he already identified as the same person who scammed 250 bitcoins back when and then another bunch of bitcoins more recently with the primecoin GPU miner scam?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
FrigidWinter (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:16:49 PM

Wasn't (s)he already identified as the same person who scammed 250 bitcoins back when and then another bunch of bitcoins more recently with the primecoin GPU miner scam?

-MarkM-

Dont believe it was ever confirmed but it is believed by the majority with more than half a brain
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 06:23:04 PM

*Sell shares of your exchange (aka betting against it's long term profitability)
*Offer interest on deposits

Sounds like the start of a great heist, don't you think? Why would he want his identity to be known. Cheesy

I'm going to have the time of my life shouting TOLD YOU SO when the obvious happens.

Armchair Miner

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 06:28:56 PM

You are still SUSPECT

If hundreds or thousnads of BTC are flowing through a site every day. I think its only reasonable the owners identity is know

aa

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 06:29:57 PM

You are still SUSPECT

You are clearly still brain damaged and now you're on ignore.

FrigidWinter (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 07:05:58 PM

You are still SUSPECT

Don't really understand how I'm suspect. If I ran a money service I would display my true identity.

Fact is I dont so I will remain anon thank you.

Is your ignore button glowing yet?
Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 07:17:35 PM

*Sell shares of your exchange (aka betting against it's long term profitability)

Sounds like the start of a great heist, don't you think? Why would he want his identity to be known. Cheesy

I'm going to have the time of my life shouting TOLD YOU SO when the obvious happens.

you are really a bit retarded - go to the muppets and play a grandpa-part...

when you have the chance to sell 45k feeshares for minimum 22.5k btc legally, why will you ran away with just 10k btc deposits?
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 07:57:32 PM

when you have the chance to sell 45k feeshares for minimum 22.5k btc legally, why will you ran away with just 10k btc deposits?
Why sell fee shares if you believe in the longterm prospects of your exchange? By selling these shares, RS is telling the world that he doesn't expect to earn more than what he sold the shares for.

This implies that he is in it for the short term, not the long term.

Armchair Miner

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 07:57:58 PM

Maybe reread point 4 2x? I admit it is a long sentence.

You are still SUSPECT

Don't really understand how I'm suspect. If I ran a money service I would display my true identity.

Armchair Miner

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 08:00:59 PM

Your "logic" implies that all publicly owned corporations are in it for the short term.... Go complain to SEC then Wink

Why sell fee shares if you believe in the longterm prospects of your exchange? By selling these shares, RS is telling the world that he doesn't expect to earn more than what he sold the shares for.

FrigidWinter (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 08:10:16 PM

Maybe reread point 4 2x? I admit it is a long sentence.

You are still SUSPECT

Ok I was amused but saying you can find out someone Identity by watching the chat is absurd.

If we were going off that RS would be a guy on the corner selling fake rolex's with a bad attitude.

Your logic is truly astounding. You are now ignored. Good day to you sir
Armchair Miner

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 08:16:12 PM

Well I can tell from your behaviour here, in this single thread, that you are highly SUSPECT of hidden agendas.

Would I trust you $1? No.

RealSolid is a whole different story.

Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2013, 08:21:28 PM

Well I can tell from your behaviour here, in this single thread, that you are highly SUSPECT of hidden agendas.

Idiot, RS has a history of scamming the community. Don't be upset when your money goes missing one day. Cheesy

FrigidWinter (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:23:06 PM

Idiot, RS has a history of scamming the community. Don't be upset when your money goes missing one day. Cheesy

Its not common that I agree with you. Today is one of those days
Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 10:49:38 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2013, 11:34:13 PM by Schwede65

you totally misunderstood what RS is doing with his exchange

1. he only sells a half of what is earned by his exchange: 50 %
with the other half he owns, its not difficult to run this exchange, by saying he earns last month about ~120 btc - this month its going to 500 btc
when you get the pessimistic middle of this two - you will earn ~300 btc
get the half of it you have 150 btc - server costs at around 2k $ + some mods to be at the exchange, help coding, do some marketing etc. for about 3k $ - then you have a monthly minimum-income of 100 btc - its a nice income to live from, even though you have a big amount of btc and exchanged fiat-$ in the background

2. he really shares his prospective income with other people - 50 % - yeah, he gets a bunch of btc for it, but he gives the chance to many people to participate on the good, rich and growing mcx-exchange - its a possible investment for many in the crypto-world - you may post here some other guys, who share what they can earn with their work and ideas

3. yeah, there is a risk, that RS leaves the scene with the sold bunch of feeshares to btc and the deposited btc and other cryptos
everyone who is investing in this mcx-exchange must know that it is a risk-investment and that the investor can get home with nothing in his hands - but only with the smirk of Hazard
but see the point 1 - then decide how heavy the risk is - for me its ultra-light, because of the facts! Smiley

Edit: all the numbers here are my estimates based on what i have read and heard, because i am not the bookkeeper
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 12:11:03 AM

How many RS/CH sock puppets or shills can you count in this thread?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: