Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dropped by $2k  (Read 1211 times)
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

Although Bitcoin is falling, I do not think it will drop to $ 2k. Bitcoin's lowest fall in 2018 is just $ 6k. I think this bitcoin rebound is down to $ 7k and will go up again. The market today is rising slightly, this is a sign that Bitcoin is gradually recovering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

I think what means is binance which according to the news was hacked. It really affect the prices even if we say that the coins are on hold and they can't log in in a sense that it looks alarming to those holding bitcoin on the other trading sites that what if this trading site or that also get hacked? So some decided to sell their coins to make sure there coins would not be on hold to.
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 

my prediction is that the price would go down to 5k within next 4-6 weeks and re-bounce from there.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 
may be possible.bitcoin price is now under the $6000 and etherum price is $350. what a brusting price is it.this reducing is continue bitcoin price will touch the $2k

Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

Prices will always drop, you can't expect a bull market without having a bear market, prices can only go up after they've gone down. I need the prices to recover though.
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

In my opinion, behind the decline in bitcoin prices today, because of the many negative news about bitcoin, plus many investors, who panic with the news. They sell their assets, because the fear of bitcoin falls lower, and gets bigger losses.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

It's really an alarming news for us those have saving and investment in this platform. But you have to take some risk regarding your saving and investment.
from my perspective, Bitcoin price will remain stable in the near future so don't get excited so much. If you are afraid of this situation then you have to withdraw your stock from this platform because afraid kills your investment...
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

I hope this is true, I waiting for this to happen. just waiting for the death cross to happen and see how the whales and institutional buyers will react. I'm currently holding USDT right now just waiting for the right time. It might happen tomorrow or day after tomorrow base on my observations  Wink

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Which's clear is not just one, two things only that can affect it.. I think this tends to the news that affects a lot of people, lack of confidence as well as a passionate that considers it will be much more down, anyhow.. many new people are there who are not really close to bitcoin yet.
Actually there is nothing to worried about it if we really believe, the fluctuating of the prices can still provide a much better movement from now by another various thing that can affect it.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

I think bitcoin will not drop that much low. Because it has many investor and miners. Those who are afraid of bitcoin current price they could withdraw their bitcoin. But I still reserve my bitcoin.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

Since bitcoin is volatile, seeing a drop by 2k usd in a day is just a normal thing, if it had gone up another 2k usd, the reactions wilk be different, since bitcoin had capital gains then, but now its a loss, but come to think if it, more and more people are becoming aware of what bitcoin is today, and that there are other cryptocurrencies as well, there is no doubt that conglomerwtes will soon adapt the technology of bitcoin and bitcoin as well, since there seems to be no more hindrance in the growth of bitcoin, and exchanges closing down, seems to be a part of having the blockchain technology, but bitcoin will still be there, even if exchanges shuts down or just popping out like mushrooms.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

Many analysts are trying to explain the causes of the fall of bitcoin. I think that bitmex is one of several reasons for falling to 9.5. However, there are a number of other reasons why this has become possible.
The number of negative news certainly plays a big role in the decline in bitcoin prices, I hope all users can be patient and not panic, I'm sure this storm soon passed and we will see the price as last December.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

The number of negative news certainly plays a big role in the decline in bitcoin prices, I hope all users can be patient and not panic, I'm sure this storm soon passed and we will see the price as last December.

Silver was $80/ounce in 1980, now it is $17/ounce. Now Bitcoin is just a speculative asset with no uses in factories etc.. Think where Bitcoin is going......
First77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

It's going to $6,500 again..... See my "Twitter page" below for other informations, price updates and events that will turn the markets Grin

Now Bitcoin $6700. I am getting it right......  Grin
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:23:43 PM

Yes, I also noticed it is very sad it's all, but you can still buy in any case, the price is still below average.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

Maybe bitcoin need prays now. Some of my friends was convincing that bitcoin will be dead in next year, I just left them a move away since i don't believe such things nor i like those guys who are against bitcoins and talking negative. But after watching the drop i start accepting what my friends was saying. Seriously if bitcoin drop contentiously i will sell my all coins. Its hard to believe but let see what happens in future . Huh

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

How surprising that bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to $6,900 in the past three months, which many believe will lead to the death of bitcoin. But if you look at the history of bitcoin, you'll see that it's normal, and it happens a lot.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

How surprising that bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to $6,900 in the past three months, which many believe will lead to the death of bitcoin. But if you look at the history of bitcoin, you'll see that it's normal, and it happens a lot.
The history of bitcoin has not had a similar price drop at the moment. Bitcoins have fallen by more than 65% compared to the end of 2018. That's a huge number and we're very confused about that.
Should I withdraw from bitcoin? If I withdraw from bitcoin at the moment I will lose more than 6k $. Please give me an advise.
First77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Seriously if bitcoin drop contentiously i will sell my all coins. Its hard to believe but let see what happens in future . Huh

Bitcoin was $5,950 yesterday. Tomorrow is the day. Sell now..
Bendoo

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

5k$ soon unfortunately..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: