Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dropped by $2k  (Read 1211 times)
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

Right now, Bitcoin is more like a rubber band you stretch it more it comes back to you more harder. In the same way the more dip we see in bitcoin the more force it exerts to rise again. Currently whales are playing with the market by selling on large scale, creating FUD in market. People should not fall in this trap and hold their coins for much longer.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

possibly for reasons of entry because bitcoin prices are now very down to $ 2K
but did not rule out unable to get into the platform
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

I don't trust the crypto exchange sites, some of them are silent scam sites waiting for the right moment to announce fake site hacks. 
To avoid saying good bye to your precious BTCs, save it to trezor wallets.

If BTC will really drop to 2k,  expect some exchange sites scams.

Google (http://www.google.com)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 
How surprising that bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to $6,900 in the past three months, which many believe will lead to the death of bitcoin. But if you look at the history of bitcoin, you'll see that it's normal, and it happens a lot.
It is normal and it will be boom soon for what I have learnt from the past few months is just the optimism about Bitcoin. A wise investor will just focus on when to buy and when to sell. Its price will go high soon it is my trust on it as we have noticed that it has been going with these fluctuations since its inception.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 
Don't panic, you should choose to be calm. In two months ago, I use the unit price of $16000 to buy the two COINS, currency price is $6900 now, I have already lost nearly $14000, but I have no way to recover my loss, I can do is to choose to wait
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

I think the possibilities for the price to drop is very small. even if it did dropped, the amount would be very less.
Nadirbil

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

I think soon there will be a major purchase. Someone wants to enter the market cheaply
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:14:06 PM

And now we can see that the price has dropped down to $6,800 USD. To be honest, there is no one to blame it (expect those shitty regulations that are taking place to take down crypto currencies by the government). The nature of the crypto currency is something we have no control over (but can somewhat tune it) and thus have to deal with the price drops.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

Decreasing of price in the market is just for the meantime because the market will soon go back to its normal price. Investing a huge a mount of price in this time is good because it will make you earn more profit when market goes back to normal.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

The bitcoine rate after reaching a record high of $ 11,377 thousand on November 29 fell by more than $ 2,000 by the evening, dropping to $ 9,290,000, according to data from the Coindesk exchange.

Its new historical maximum ($ 11,377 thousand), the most popular crypto currency in the world, was fixed on November 29 at about 14:15. However, after that, bitcoin became cheaper and by about 7:40 pm it was worth $ 9,290 thousand, having lost a total of more than $ 2 thousand.

According to the data at 01:30, bitcoin again traded above $ 10 thousand.

The cost of bitcoin has increased more than tenfold since the beginning of the year. This week bitkoin twice updated its historical highs, first taking the line of $ 10 thousand, and then in $ 11 thousand.

Experts also associate the growth of the rate of this crypto currency with expectations of the fast launch of futures, and with the inflow of new investments to the market. On Wednesday, The Wall Street Journal reported with reference to its sources that the US stock exchange NASDAQ plans to start trading bitcoin futures. According to the publication, this should happen in the first half of next year. Prior to this, Chicago's CME Group and Cboe Global Markets announced plans to start trading bitcoin futures.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

in terms of technical analysis later this month to be a very fierce gamble for zone support area, and yesterday zone support has been crashed low towards the price area $ 5600 - $ 6000 I assume that bitcoin prices will go to the price to determine the future trend bet whether to go back up or pullback, or low will re-break.

but from the previous analysis low prices have never terbreak or still fresh, this means most likely to pullback in the area is very large.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

How surprising that bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to $6,900 in the past three months, which many believe will lead to the death of bitcoin. But if you look at the history of bitcoin, you'll see that it's normal, and it happens a lot.
There is no death for bitcoin, holds the coin for some time and see what the price would be, i really think this is a cooling period after all the rally it had. Right now the price is going down in the past two days and it went down $7k and i hope it could rise again.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

Think you are wrong. its do not possible. Try do not panik and wait. Think in one-two month merket price will stabilize and BTC price will increase. Be patiend
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

I think not, it's the people who are selling the bitcoin that's why its value is dropping today. If they can't log-in like what you have stated it means it's on hold right? No access = no transaction.
The Bamboo Curtain State authorities will step up their efforts in restricting the virtual currency exchange platform, especially those involving parties outside of China.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

I think not, it's the people who are selling the bitcoin that's why its value is dropping today. If they can't log-in like what you have stated it means it's on hold right? No access = no transaction.
The Bamboo Curtain State authorities will step up their efforts in restricting the virtual currency exchange platform, especially those involving parties outside of China.

Outside china really? Many Chinese are already closed and most top exchange in terms of volume is not from China anymore. This somehow irrelevant for this matter. This subject might result to another FUD so be careful on posting any opinions here so that we can help BTC to recover again.

unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

Surely that's not the reason and I highly doubt that it do so. Also,from its highest market value last year,its price actually fell more than 59%already for some unknown reasons. But those who invested that are currently losing profit are not really losing, if they are not selling. The amount of Bitcoin that they've purchased will remain the same if they won't spend it. Patience is just needed. Wait until the increase happen in order for you to gain the profit or atleast, your capital.

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:48:34 PM

Bitcoin has dropped something to 2,000$ over a short period of time only but overall, it falls down from 20,000$ last year to 6,000$ this month but there's nothing to worry since bitcoin will always comes back.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

Bitcoin has dropped something to 2,000$ over a short period of time only but overall, it falls down from 20,000$ last year to 6,000$ this month but there's nothing to worry since bitcoin will always comes back.
When bitcoin drops for a short period of time as you can see the market will always tends to recover. So many reason's why it happens bad news is always their. Even the current position falls I can sense price will go back to rise.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

When bitcoin drops for a short period of time as you can see the market will always tends to recover. So many reason's why it happens bad news is always their. Even the current position falls I can sense price will go back to rise.
Rising will occur soon, after all this messy news that bring bitcoins fall, we should believe that when it recovers, it will really be a huge come back. Bitcoin still have more to prove and it will soon to be known more.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

For me the holiday season last year especially the christmas season has a big effect on bitcoin price. If we recall in late 2017 in month of october to early january 2018 bitcoin had it's all time high. So for me it has a big chance that bitcoin will repeat what it did late last 2017 to this year. Just be possitive Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: