Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐕 [ANN] Wownero - Such privacy! Many coins! Wow! 🐈  (Read 43573 times)
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

Since Wownero borrows from Monero protocol, it is likely that it will have the features of the cryptocurrency with a bit of improvement. Features such as ring signatures are already prevalent in the new cryptocurrency. You can be part of the Wownero team and learn something new about fungibility.
So I was reading through the thread and saw that "rings" were mentioned pretty often. If you or someone doesn't mind explain what rings actually are that would be really helpful.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jwinterm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:49:55 AM

Since Wownero borrows from Monero protocol, it is likely that it will have the features of the cryptocurrency with a bit of improvement. Features such as ring signatures are already prevalent in the new cryptocurrency. You can be part of the Wownero team and learn something new about fungibility.
So I was reading through the thread and saw that "rings" were mentioned pretty often. If you or someone doesn't mind explain what rings actually are that would be really helpful.

Ring signatures are a form of digital signature where the signature could have been produced by any number of people signatories. It was first introduced by bytecoin for added anonymity in a cryptocurrency, and is now used by Monero most notably. The higher the ring size the greater number of possible signers of the transaction.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:52:17 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 04:09:15 AM by TakeItEasy

Wownero listed in Altex exchange https://altex.exchange/
Exchange was created April, 26...
6 days ago...
Trade yourself, mr. scammer Smiley

It's all mostly new cryptonotes, with XMR pairs. I'll put a few coins on and test it out. Gotta start somewheres...
yes bro! everything starts from scratch!
After 4 months it turned out to be a scam?
What happened ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Savage95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:01:37 AM

Ring signatures are a form of digital signature where the signature could have been produced by any number of people signatories. It was first introduced by bytecoin for added anonymity in a cryptocurrency, and is now used by Monero most notably. The higher the ring size the greater number of possible signers of the transaction.
Ok makes sense. Thank you I will keep doing my research. After actually reading about it and what it is trying to become being a hard fork of monero it looks like a really good project. I haven't mined before and have a few friends who can help me get started. Do you have any recommendations on what mining equipment will make this process the most user friendly? As well as which public mining site do you see the most people using preferably the newer guys here?
Savage95

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:04:00 AM

As you can see, this scambot got here Cheesy

Wownero and scamdietbitcoin started almost at the same time.
But during this time, 5 moths, Wownero achieved this:
3. Wownero has an official website.
4. Ongoing development and updating.
5. An open source on github where you can see all the work and all the changes.
6. There are working versions of wallets, cli and gui.
7. Eight public pools for mining. (not a private shit for 250$ Wink)
8. Trading on three four official Exchanges.
9. Funding system.

And what scamdietbitcoin has ?
Only official website and tons of lies and empty promises.
You can read by yourself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3153724.1440

I do not call anyone to buy or to mine Wownero right now. And I compare Wownero and scamdietbitcoin only because the scambot savage95 came here.

But I urge everyone not to invest in dietbitcoin cause it scam.

P.S.
For scambots. Wownero is not the only one. I'm sure it's a very good coin with serious team and with a good sense of humor. But I still mine BTC, LTC, KOMODO, SAFECOIN, Wownero and some other coins. I also always mine fresh coins, which I find interesting (Wownero on of them) and so on. You will flood in all topics about your scamdietbitcoin ?
But yet it's still worth $0. You are comparing a coin that didn't hold an ICO to a coin that is which both have no value right now and cost people more money than anyone can get if they tried to sell right now. like I said anyone who wants to confirm I am a real person please feel free to ask for my cell number via pm. We can hold a great conversation about anything. Any smart person can see you TakeItEasy are not a very open minded person.
Bla bla bla.

jwinterm and team promised nothing, have a funny roadmap and whitepaper, but done a lot. Because they are serious.
Scamdietbitcoin promised a lot but did not do anything. And continue to lie.

As I said before. This is Wownero thread. If you continue to flood, you 'll be reported. Move to your scamdietbitcoin topic.
Report away. I'm not doing anything that's breaking rules soooooooo..... If you are mad because now your team gets to see how you really are that's not my fault I actually advocate for wownero and hope it actually gets somewhere like Monero is.

Get out of here, pathetic dietbitcoin scammer.
I will not speak with you.

I answered here only because I'm respect Wownero an wownero's team.
Unlike you.
https://i.imgur.com/dPusEbx.jpg

Ok I'm done with you I'm actually trying to get some information here so I can get on this wave before it's to late so if you don't mind you are dismissed.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:59:38 AM

As you can see, this scambot got here Cheesy

Wownero and scamdietbitcoin started almost at the same time.
But during this time, 5 moths, Wownero achieved this:
3. Wownero has an official website.
4. Ongoing development and updating.
5. An open source on github where you can see all the work and all the changes.
6. There are working versions of wallets, cli and gui.
7. Eight public pools for mining. (not a private shit for 250$ Wink)
8. Trading on three four official Exchanges.
9. Funding system.

And what scamdietbitcoin has ?
Only official website and tons of lies and empty promises.
You can read by yourself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3153724.1440

I do not call anyone to buy or to mine Wownero right now. And I compare Wownero and scamdietbitcoin only because the scambot savage95 came here.

But I urge everyone not to invest in dietbitcoin cause it scam.

P.S.
For scambots. Wownero is not the only one. I'm sure it's a very good coin with serious team and with a good sense of humor. But I still mine BTC, LTC, KOMODO, SAFECOIN, Wownero and some other coins. I also always mine fresh coins, which I find interesting (Wownero on of them) and so on. You will flood in all topics about your scamdietbitcoin ?
But yet it's still worth $0. You are comparing a coin that didn't hold an ICO to a coin that is which both have no value right now and cost people more money than anyone can get if they tried to sell right now. like I said anyone who wants to confirm I am a real person please feel free to ask for my cell number via pm. We can hold a great conversation about anything. Any smart person can see you TakeItEasy are not a very open minded person.
Bla bla bla.

jwinterm and team promised nothing, have a funny roadmap and whitepaper, but done a lot. Because they are serious.
Scamdietbitcoin promised a lot but did not do anything. And continue to lie.

As I said before. This is Wownero thread. If you continue to flood, you 'll be reported. Move to your scamdietbitcoin topic.
Report away. I'm not doing anything that's breaking rules soooooooo..... If you are mad because now your team gets to see how you really are that's not my fault I actually advocate for wownero and hope it actually gets somewhere like Monero is.

Get out of here, pathetic dietbitcoin scammer.
I will not speak with you.

I answered here only because I'm respect Wownero an wownero's team.
Unlike you.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nyuon christopher

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:24:04 AM

As the team predicted, the price is rising. Great job guys. I don't regret that bought your tokens because they are constantly rising in the price! Thank you so much!
neogeo

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

Let's back to WOWNERO...

Nothing happened jet on TradeOgre... Still maintenance for WOW Sad
What other exchange to chose for WOW?

TNX
jwinterm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:44:19 AM

Let's back to WOWNERO...

TNX

I'll apply patch tomorrow sometime and message them back. Just don't use altex. Think the others are ok tho.
neogeo

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:46:08 AM

Personally, like TradeOgre as exchange...
Waiting for pach Smiley

TNX
GUCCI_MANE

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

Any noteworthy partnerships coming up?
neogeo

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

Personally, like TradeOgre as exchange...
Waiting for pach Smiley

TNX
It's a live now!

TNX A LOT Smiley
neogeo

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

Let's back to WOWNERO...

TNX

I'll apply patch tomorrow sometime and message them back. Just don't use altex. Think the others are ok tho.
It's alive now!

TNX A LOT Smiley
mattcode
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

Wownero listed in Altex exchange https://altex.exchange/
Exchange was created April, 26...
6 days ago...
Trade yourself, mr. scammer Smiley

It's all mostly new cryptonotes, with XMR pairs. I'll put a few coins on and test it out. Gotta start somewheres...
yes bro! everything starts from scratch!
After 4 months it turned out to be a scam?
What happened ?

Somebody exploited the wallet double counting bug and ran away with all of their shitcoins. Or at least that's what they're claiming.
jwinterm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:17:09 PM

Any noteworthy partnerships coming up?

It's not certain yet, but we are in initial discussion with the central bank of the people's republic of zorlax to become worldwide reserve currency of the planet Jupiter. More details soon.
jwinterm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:40:11 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 03:32:09 AM by jwinterm

Hey,  If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

It has been registered with the shallow state, still seeking deep state approval.
ChristinaFish

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

Still can not believe I was lucky enough to find this coin on Twitter just before the free air drop. Biting my fingernails off waiting for this one pager to release tomorrow~!
jwinterm (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

Still can not believe I was lucky enough to find this coin on Twitter just before the free air drop. Biting my fingernails off waiting for this one pager to release tomorrow~!

There's no airdrop bud. You cargo cultists are in the wrong thread. Mine it or buy it or steal it or do some work for it on https://funding.wownero.com/proposals
Knox-En

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising business!
Wowario

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:09:36 AM

There's no airdrop bud. You cargo cultists are in the wrong thread. Mine it or buy it or steal it or do some work for it on https://funding.wownero.com/proposals

You could also win it. 2,000 WOW prize up for grabs. Decipher this: https://twitter.com/w0wari0/status/1035496329630363648
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: