Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to be successful in trading..  (Read 1584 times)
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.

everybody wants to be a good and succesful trader , all of us want to earn more bitcoins , in order to do that first is Patience ,Do some research before you buy a specific coin and look every time in updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

Trading is connect the all country people for the some exchange and this conectin is help to share the  more information of future saving and business improvement. It good opportunity to work and get more profit. Trading is not to easy. Time is important for this process. So follow the trading process then start and before invest choose her best coin in the market place. Follow the trading information properly. Trading is help to believe the other country people and join to work for the some project. It any to join to work.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

If you want to be successful in trading the you should have a strategy in trading, know the basic trading so that you can plan your strategy in trading. You should know first the coin that has a potential to earn big so that you will earn in the short span of time and you should always monitor the prices of the coins in the market so that if the prices went up then you can trade your coins right away. It is important that you monitor the price because if you did not monitor the prices then you will wait for the another pump of the prices in the market.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

I am a trader who has always been successful in trading bitcoin because I know only cryptocurrency bitcoin that really gets you big and not like shitcoins that are still fallen today.
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

I have seen a tip from somewhere that in order for you to be become successful always in your trading, you have to to a sniper rather than a machine gunner.. If you trade always see all opportunity, every indicator, every momentum, etc. before starting to trade. Don't be hasty to trade every signal day. You just have to find that one trade that can bring you good profits and not painful losses.

A successful trading means a profitable one, we cannot invest on all pumping coins we just need pick the best one and study further. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work because you really have to monitor your holdings, listen to the news and then make profit through that, keep on learning because this is what you need in order to survive. Trading is connect the all country people for the some exchange and this conecting is help to share the  more information of future saving and business improvement. It good opportunity to work and get more profit. Trading is not to easy. Time is important for this process. So follow the trading process then start and before invest choose her best coin in the market place. Follow the trading information properly.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:58:19 AM

One factor that make us successfully in crypto market is understanding about fundamental and trend of the market, so far i know  crypto is has the same price action , which bullish and bearish by the same periode, so when crypto in bulish is more easy to make profit but when on bearish is hard to earn it, so we should be also has knowledge how to trade on others asset beyond crypto. I have seen many trader was trade not only in crypto market but also in others different market like forex and stocks.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

If you want to be successful in trading, has always been active in the online market, checking with the existing activities in the online market, the price of the coin and how much competition is there, so by knowing these things it will be easy for trading on the market online. 
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

Successful in trading is depends on how you give time in trading, gives an effort and making a lot of research to the coin once buying and selling of this because that is very important to know what altcoins is good to buy and sell on this month and next coming few months.
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

Strategy is big big thing to become a successful trader . If you really want to be a successful trader you must have some special characteristics, like
1) Learning capacity
2) Studying mentality
3) Understanding capacity.

That's may give a good experience.

Experience on actual trades will teach a trader on how to deal with every price trend that they will encountered on the way whether uptrend or downtrend . People don't need to study deep trading terms, chart indicators, fearless  using those trading lines and algorithm etc. as long as they understand what they really doing. Like I said, experienced while on progress will make our future trades be successful on long term. 

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

It depends on your style, there are many traders that are only looking to get some small profits with each trade they are not expecting that their trades skyrocket or anything, while there are others that do only a few trades but they need that each trade brings very important profits, which one is the best? The one that feels more natural to you, I am a long term holder so if I became a trader I will prefer the sniper approach that you are talking about.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

You want to make transactions with coin to choose a reputable trading floor and market to trade. Note the price chart of the coin you want to trade, based on the actual value in the world market. The value of the coin will be constantly updated on the chart to avoid risk.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

If you want to success here in trading you must be a investor and a project holder or even board of directors. For me having a good position like these are the one key to be successful here in the crypto industry. Since you have that money and influence you can buy multiple of coins and tokens and hold it in multiple wallet you have. But as a ordinary person working in this industry you must keep all the chance and opportunity to have a coins and tokens.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

everybody wants to be a good and succesful trader , all of us want to earn more bitcoins , in order to do that first is Patience ,Do some research before you buy a specific coin and look every time in updates.
of course all traders have the desire to be successful in trading, but to be successful it cannot be obtained using only luck. there are many aspects that you must have in order to be successful and make big profits from trading and you have explained that you have to be good at seeing opportunity, momentum, indicator, have patience, thoroughness,  and etc. if you have it all of course the more likely you are to be successful in trading
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

My own opinion for you to be successful in trading is just to be patient every time the market prices are dropping in order to avoid selling your coins at its lowest price.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Trading might seem difficult to most people and must have said to themselves after having huge losses that they would not trade anymore. But the truth is that trading can yield you more profit in the shortest time possible.
Bitcoin trading is not much different from trading fiat money, the main requirement is patiently waiting for momentum. Because bitcoin is very easy to change, prices will definitely swing. We must be patient and analyze the swing will be higher or even turn around. When the price is felt enough and profits can be achieved, sell quickly. Then start again. It is better to make a monthly program, so that it is known in one month how much profit.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

We have a lot of tis that given by successful trader, but it depends to the people if going to apply this while in trading or not.
Most of them are not folowing successful trading and build on their owm and some of them are successful and other is not.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

We have a lot of tis that given by successful trader, but it depends to the people if going to apply this while in trading or not.
Most of them are not folowing successful trading and build on their owm and some of them are successful and other is not.
those who will succeed in trading are people who are patient and smart in finding opportunities. because patience is the most important way to get profit. and of course people who are unsuccessful are people who are careless and cannot be patient because they are not strong with the price of crypto down.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

i  think  that  the key and especially in  crypto if  you  wan t to be  successful  in  trading  is to  be patient and to have  a little logic  i mean need to use it in order to make something more.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

The only way to become successful is that dont easily be fooled and dont sell your coins in the dump. How can you become successful if you dont have enough resources to play with? Hang on what you have and explore trading practices youve experience and not experienced.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

these words are very good, but in reality that is not easy, Being a trader who is very calm and very good at reading opportunities is like a dream. I'm sure there are also some people who have been given such expertise by God, but there are also a few that I hear become successful traders because they have a software tool using software our capital is must large but the profit can be large too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███