Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1940 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
I am having the same surprise as you have too and I did not expect this happens in 2018 because I was thinking that we would have it all this year and by next year consolidate on the gain. Bitcoin continuously be in bearish conditions is not a good sign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fuhre (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

Its seems that the year of 2018 have not been looking very good towards crypto-currencies at the moment, bitcoin price have dropped to another new low at the month of march 2018, and most of the altcoins values are also dropping dramatically on the cyrpto-currencies trading market.
surely everyone expects the best. this month is still the month that makes bitcoin prices flourish, we must immediately fix this situation so that the price better, I expect the price could reach $ 20k in June. but, with a note we should immediately take off from now on.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

What kind of improvement we need?
Yeah many surprises are expected in 2018 as like before in 2017, many new panic sellers (like you) who are contributing in price dips with manipulators will left this business after bearing loss.
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:48:03 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 08:31:23 AM by Palmholder

Bitcoin's price goes down because of negative news spreaded about it. Some exchanges such as Binance and Coincheck faced serious problems, that made investors panic. Some famouse people also pour oil on the fire, Bill Gates, for instance, said: "Right now cryptocurrencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way". A lot of sensitive people blindly beleive and follow their idols.
   But I beleive 2018 will be the year of Ligntning Network implementation, year of appearing new retail services based on it. So I expect bitcoin to double its price at least

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

Stay calm mate, don't panic because flutuations are normal but I admitted that btc's price dropped a lot recently. I've been through in this kind of situation many times before (worse than here actually), I also panic at first but later I realized that there's no need for worrying too much because btc still recovers every time it goes down. My advice especially for those new here in crypto world, just remain hodling and never panic sell.
This recent fluctuations of sudden dip of crypto is the best moment to buy.  We should not be worried and the best thing we should do is to be positive at all times. Meaning, buying coins at this moment will be the right decision. Never think of losing instead an opportunity for us to gain profits.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:15:43 AM

I'm not worrying about decreasing the price of bitcoin because im
holding my bitcoin for long term. This price decline is a good opportunity to me because i can buy bitcoin in a lower price. Just be positive bitcoin always surprise it's investors just wait it will increase again.
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
All we can do is not to panic, or spread negative and untruthful news. The situation is not the best on the market, personally I will expect improvement!)
Yeah youre right.We will never got panic because everything was must be fined.Just continue our goals in cryptocurrency and feel the wealthiness in the future.
Exactly, the decrease of bitcoins price value will not be permanent. Its just like a roller coaster, sometimes up and sometimes down well its normal in this business because its one of the risk we have to accept in joing this business that it is volatile. However, 2018 will be a surprise maybe negatively or positive about bitcoins value. But lets just hope and believe that it would be a positive surprise for all of us.
Fuhre (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 07:36:45 PM by Fuhre

I'm not worrying about decreasing the price of bitcoin because im
holding my bitcoin for long term. This price decline is a good opportunity to me because i can buy bitcoin in a lower price. Just be positive bitcoin always surprise it's investors just wait it will increase again.
yes, we must keep thinking positive, because mindset is prayer.
we must remain optimistic, do not to this situation take over or affect the price of bitcoin.
actually this is an opportunity for investors to buy some more coins for future profits.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

All we can do is not to panic, or spread negative and untruthful news. The situation is not the best on the market, personally I will expect improvement!)
Yeah youre right.We will never got panic because everything was must be fined.Just continue our goals in cryptocurrency and feel the wealthiness in the future.
Exactly, the decrease of bitcoins price value will not be permanent. Its just like a roller coaster, sometimes up and sometimes down well its normal in this business because its one of the risk we have to accept in joing this business that it is volatile. However, 2018 will be a surprise maybe negatively or positive about bitcoins value. But lets just hope and believe that it would be a positive surprise for all of us.
In bitcoin it is so much demand for people,we all know that bitcoin is fluctuating its price ,this kind of transaction is a good opportunity to get money because its all about working a campaign and there's no capital needed. It would be great if each one of us will be benefited. I think in this year 2018 it will be great because the prices will pumps up and I think it is the beginning of bitcoin towards in the future.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

Its very alarming. Bitcoin and other altcoins are dropping their price again. Its the second time this year. I don't know what is really happening in crypto world.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

well,some sort of issues are on the track again ,some whales wanted the market to rattled so they can make easy money in dip,we can help market stand by not withdrawing our funds and leave it intact for maintaining some strength in bitcoins part,and togetjer with this are altcoins who's dependent in bitcoin price
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

All we can do now is not to panic. All we have to do is hodl because this is the right time for others to buy because is price is getting down. I believe whales are manipulating the market.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

Hi,

Yes, prices are dropping.

Yes, this situation is rather new... The decrease is sharper and last year has seen the highest increase of all time in value for bitcoin.

And so?

Sorry to say that, but why is it a problem? Such decrease means that more people can invest, at reasonable prices. It makes it possible for companies to developp projects, without paying unbelievable amounts. Just stop panicking, stop listening to those forecasting the end and everything's gonna be alright.

DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

Bitcoin goes down and affects a lot of the other Altcoin I'm holding. It strongly influenced many Altcoins to come down with it. In nearly 48 hours I lost almost 50% of my money due to this negativity. But I kept it and did not panic at the bad things, I believe it will soon come back up.

ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

Even in a night can get a surprise. Often I invest some altcoin for "A" days and on the day of "B" I have been surprised that the price of alt 0.2 rises in price rather than from day A. Is not that a surprise?
It's just a long analysis to get a surprise on the day "B"

ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 has surprised people.Because, the price of bitcoin has increased greatly in the year 2018 as compared to the previous year.In addition, the demand for bitcoin in 2018 has increased a lot since 2017.Bitcoin has been providing many services to the people since then.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 has surprised people.Because, the price of bitcoin has increased greatly in the year 2018 as compared to the previous year.In addition, the demand for bitcoin in 2018 has increased a lot since 2017.Bitcoin has been providing many services to the people since then.
Did you understand what you said? In 2017, the price of bitcoin was 20K. This year, the price of bitcoin did not rise above 12K. Where growth popularity? I believe that the price of bitcoin will grow and we will see 20K + again. But it depends more on whales ' actions than on the growth of bitcoin supporters.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

Yeah, no shit. LOL. But seriously though, I too think that we are all in for a surprise when we reach midterm of this year or maybe as soon as april or may, I really do not know. What I'm sure at is bitcoins together with all the other altcoins out there will either decrease so low in value or go sky rocket into new heights by this period and decrease or increase more in the coming months after. It really is quite thrilling if you ask me, Which is why I'm keeping my seat belts on, xD
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

It's just so funny I hear, but it's serious about the bitcoin price response that's starting to make us as difficult as it used to be.

Because our income is low and we continue to need the cost of living necessities, there is much need improvement in the business of income with bitcoin.

Any feedback regarding the bitcoin prices that are declining, I see the situation like this is very adversely affected all of us I started to feel dizzy if the situation continues like this.

There have been many changes this year with cripto money.

Now we find it difficult to find the best way to change the bitcoin again.

tole123

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

yes 2018 a lot of surprises, I'm not that the price of foam bitcoin down drastically, I hope soon fast back to normal bitcoin prices, what else to rise drastically
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: