Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1944 times)
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
Yes the crypto bloodbath continues are mostly all the coins are drowning in this including btc but its Q1 of 2018 and we cannot see improvement till may but just ups and down in the market.You need to be patient and dont do panic selling which is going to make the situation more worse. And just keep a distance from FUD especially if you are new to the market.Everything is going to come under control just have faith. And yes there are many mysterious boxes to opened this year full of surprises just wait anf watch.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

Strangely, in January they expected improvement in February, in February they expected improvement in March, but the situation did not improve. When will the market be restored?
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
2018 will show you how much coins will pump in near months, just believe me that this year is crypto year and coins and even whole market will go to the moon.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

Strangely, in January they expected improvement in February, in February they expected improvement in March, but the situation did not improve. When will the market be restored?

For that question, no one can give you an accurate answer when will be the market on rise again. We expected totally this month of continues on rise part but a surprise happen of this down market. So even we are at this stage, market will recover in the approaching months.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

I wouldn't have agreed that we have witnessed some surprises this beginning of the year because it was expected. My own surprise is that I have heard and read some news items of bitcoin adoption and regulation yet, price still downward. Although I'm sure it will go up soon.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

It seems that the market is still fluctuating strongly after a bit of positive sign. It seems that all the altcoins in the top 20 are dropping quite strongly. In recent times there have been some negative news related to Bitcoin but I do not know it is accurate or not. I think the trend over the next few days maybe bitcoin will continue to fall, but I still believe in its potential. What we need to do is be calm and patient, panic will lead to mistakes
Fuhre (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

2018 will show you how much coins will pump in near months, just believe me that this year is crypto year and coins and even whole market will go to the moon.
I believe bitcoin will go to the moon. but, anyone knows when it will happen? sure it will happen this year? now, many predictions are missed about the price and the situation.
IMO we just need to wait for the right time and always believe, because the situation will surely end and bitcoin was ready to go back.
Jikalau

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

if the market has not recovered too you just need to hold the coins you have and jagan rush. you can see the development of bitcoin a few years ago. if you have seen it you will understand how the crypto world works. I'm sure the market will recover in the months to come and continue to be calm and patient, panic will cause mistakes and harm to yourself.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

correction price is common things happened in cryptocurrencies so no need to panic to see decline price for bitcoin and altcoin and since beginning of year it was happened several times so i don't surprised for this and compare the situations between last year i think downtrend this year are pretty much better and do not panic could be wise action to avoid loss
Mikado$

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

actually I would expect a big surprise this year. the market is freezing but the other coins still move actively. bitcoin is still head for the explosion.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

The price is going to fall a lot because on this year MT box exchange is dumping all their Bitcoins which is nearly 1 billion dollar. So I think this upcoming month is a very good time to buy some Bitcoins because the price is going to fall eventually but after some month the price is going to rise again and we all are going to get some profit from this.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:17:18 PM

At the beginning of the year, cryptocurrencies were the most noticeable declines, if you followed the cryptos index in recent years, you can see that the exchange rate was down at the beginning of the year and sharply increased at the end of the year. Therefore, you should be patient and wait until Q4 2018, when the market strongly rebound.

CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

now it is down  a lot of supprises !
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

Most times am not moved with all this negative news, because first I understand how volatile the bitcoin network is and how it work's we can expect steady increase in price without experiencing decrease also and their is what we call chart correction in bitcoin. So am not moved even if the price fall to the last amount I know it will rise again.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

Indeed true. Bitcoin had a rough start whereas no one expected to happen because as the year of 2017 ended, the market value of it is really expensive that had almost reach the 20k mark. But sunce the market declined this year, we should not worry about it but rather take it as an advantage and invest ti earn huge profit once it starts to rise.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

The price is going to fall a lot because on this year MT box exchange is dumping all their Bitcoins which is nearly 1 billion dollar. So I think this upcoming month is a very good time to buy some Bitcoins because the price is going to fall eventually but after some month the price is going to rise again and we all are going to get some profit from this.

And you are a great example of how well informed the community is. A hero member, registered in 2015, doesn't even know the name of one of the biggest scam crypto exchange in history. MT box exchange, ladies and gentlemen! Cheesy
Anyway, this is certainly one of the reasons for the decline, but the Gox money were being sold since December! They sold 8000 BTC in that month and the price kept going up anyway, so I doubt that their sales re the only reason for the drop. It just doesn't make sense.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

A lot of surprises with a steadily declining price. I'm very worried about it happening, but in fact it does happen and the price of crypto continues to decline. Some say if in March or April the price of crypto will rise again, but prediction will not always be right and now we can see the price of crypto continue to fall and fall deeper.
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

Lol, 2018 a lot of people get the surprise of bitcoin, rather a nasty surprise. But don't ever assume that 2018 is the end of crypto.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

And you are a great example of how well informed the community is. A hero member, registered in 2015, doesn't even know the name of one of the biggest scam crypto exchange in history. MT box exchange, ladies and gentlemen! Cheesy
Anyway, this is certainly one of the reasons for the decline, but the Gox money were being sold since December! They sold 8000 BTC in that month and the price kept going up anyway, so I doubt that their sales re the only reason for the drop. It just doesn't make sense.

I think it has more to do with governments regulations. If we take our present time and compare it to last year (when BTC was constantly increasing), the difference is that last year adoption was increasing nicely and without governments interference but then news started spreading too much information about BTC and its price, what called undesirable attention from governments that prepared their offensive against Bitcoin's decentralization. Then once the regulations came, the investors retreated, the demand dropped and the price collapsed.

Some people may say it's just pure correction because the price was too expensive, but at this point I think we had already time for correction, so the price should be increasing again, at least slowly. It doesn't mean it's the end of Bitcoin, seems just that the investor's profile is going to change. The mass loves centralization, they will join soon. While the pioneers I don't know...

However it's just a speculation, on most of times  the real reasons why things happen don't come to public, we don't know what is really causing the fluctuations in price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:50:10 PM

What improvement are you saying?

I have to admit that we started this year at the wrong foot and we have been in this wild swings lately and the bearish sentiments still in the air. But I don't think that improvements is needed to push the market up again.

The only improvement that I'm thinking is the implementation of Lightning Network. But it remains to be seen because as far as I know they are still on the testnet. It gonna be another tough one to see the price plummeting below $8K tomorrow unless another big whale comes in a make a huge buy order.
Every single sign that we're seeing seems to be indicating this is going to be a very difficult year for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the previous year was pretty good and it's unlikely this year is going to be like the last one, probably many persons are going to sell their bitcoin for a bad price because they're going to get desperate because they do not see any kind of change in the price so the most important thing to remember is to not get desperate about it not every year can be year in which we establish an all time high so make sure you're holding your coins and do not sell them no matter what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: