Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:29:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1944 times)
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.

Its normal for the prices of bitcoins or other cryptocurrency to decrease sometimes because there are different occurence on other countries as well such as FUD and it might help the bitcoins to increase its price or gain popularity depending on the news.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.

Its normal for the prices of bitcoins or other cryptocurrency to decrease sometimes because there are different occurence on other countries as well such as FUD and it might help the bitcoins to increase its price or gain popularity depending on the news.

Well its really to be expected, at least for me because the December madness was something irrational and we all know that it something goes that high in any market, the next thing that will happen is a dramatic fall which we have seen happened every month starting Jan this year up to first week of April.

But right now we have seen a significant increase to $8K but it look likes its not that sustainable though because we are in the red zone right now although the dip is just minimal. Haven't heard FUD though but we need to take advantage of the situation by buying more and just hold for the long haul.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:45:23 PM

You should be surprised to see some good things happen. You have mentioned sad news above and expecting a surprise? Do you want every altcoin value drop to the bottom? Last three days have been much smoothening. We had spike of $1000 in an hour day before yesterday and had around $100 spike yesterday. We can see a stability in altcoin price last three days. This is more encouraging now than seeing a huge spike. Hope this trend continues and the value hits minimum $10000 by July 2018.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

You should be surprised to see some good things happen. You have mentioned sad news above and expecting a surprise? Do you want every altcoin value drop to the bottom? Last three days have been much smoothening. We had spike of $1000 in an hour day before yesterday and had around $100 spike yesterday. We can see a stability in altcoin price last three days. This is more encouraging now than seeing a huge spike. Hope this trend continues and the value hits minimum $10000 by July 2018.

Hopefully, mate that will happen that trend will continue flowing until the next day, we all know that this is unpredictable currencies so we could not conclude an exact time when it is decrease or increase. Well, those investors last month who invest more bitcoin they are lucky at this time while bitcoin bouncing back in the market.
But it's too early to celebrate, just continue holding for more profit come.

ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

Actually I am looking and waiting for a positive surprise where bitcoin price move up to 30,000$ before the end of second quarter of this year. If this really happened, then  we that invested now would be rich.

terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

This year has a lot of surprises just like the old days where there are too many surprises that bitcoin gave to the community.
Too many corrections that occurred and still it's continuous and will never get old.
Last few days ago, it surprised us again by giving us a big encouraging move from nearly $7,000 up to $8,000.
That's $1,000 increase for just less than 1 hour.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

This year has a lot of surprises just like the old days where there are too many surprises that bitcoin gave to the community.
Too many corrections that occurred and still it's continuous and will never get old.
Last few days ago, it surprised us again by giving us a big encouraging move from nearly $7,000 up to $8,000.

Wow I love surprises. I hope these will continue to increase more and more, that is why I love bitcoin because there are a lot of happenings in which you never expect but then it just happen smoothly.
3lyntio

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

Aren't the price going up now? Huh
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

No, i don't think that these events are surprising... last year has it's blood bath too, right? Cryptosphere will always be like this - huge dips causes weak hands to sell and the brave heart buys it cheap. If you are an experienced mad ass, you will always ignore the first 10 months of the year - celebration happens in the latter.
Breackup

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

I am really surprised at the many new news in Bitcoin in 2018. Because the price of Bitcoin has been increasingly decreasing since the beginning of this year.Now the month of April.Bitcoin prices have not been raised for the last 4 months , but it is only going to decrease which makes many people feel confused. Moreover, the news that surprised me more is that Bitcoin has been banned in some countries. Which is sad for us .The price of other coins declined due to the decrease in bitcoin prices. But I strongly believe Bitcoin. Maybe Bitcoin is silent now, to surprise us later. It may happen in 2018 and it may be that Bitcoin will be worth the price. I believe that out of the 2010 record, Bitcoin will  a new record in 2018.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

In the surprise there is nothing wrong, I also think that the main surprise awaits us in the summer, and many coins are falling in price and on their own.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

At best, we need to review past trends and see how BTC (and other altcoins) performed. Sure, lightning may not strike the same place twice, but it can strike multiple times. Arming ourselves with information will help us a lot in terms of either holding or selling. I just don't like the idea of panic selling as it will inadvertently hurt the crypto economy.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

Well that is part of bitcoin volatility and that is what we called as fluctuation. For the main time this could happen to bitcoin since the investors are just waiting on the other side checking and evaluating the right time to invest in bitcoin. And for now bitcoin does not fail them since tbe bitcoin market price was able to recover dramatically and the baseline for the bitcoin market price reaching not to 8K USD. And to those investors who are still busy right now might  be able to check the rise of its price will probably get an interest also to invest again in bitcoin. This is how bitcoin works and many are already earning to it. Hopefully i could be able also to earn from it.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

The panic will settle, and the courses will go up again, you just have to wait!
Yeah some was panic with the sudden decrease  with bitcoin price,some did panic selling but some are taking thing in  relax way,they just hold and keep there coin for the meantime while the price was at low cost. But in middle  of march 2018 a sudden  increase  of the price, was a surprise for many coin holders.A long wait was over,some trade and exchange there coins.It was a good time for everyone.
mikhaila2304

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

do not panic .. all will be fine ... at this time bitcoin back aik slowly but surely ..
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

Bitcoin has been amended in recent time. We need not worry too much. From the recent week, the volume of several big exchanges has increased, which will be a good start. I think the price of bitcoin will rise slowly as long as the big countries do not have major policy changes in the next time.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

Bitcoin has been amended in recent time. We need not worry too much. From the recent week, the volume of several big exchanges has increased, which will be a good start. I think the price of bitcoin will rise slowly as long as the big countries do not have major policy changes in the next time.

Well it seems to be that way now though. But we can't remove the fact that btc is known for not following trends so better to expect a little correction that may bring us back to below 8k. I'm just hopijg fir the best here, anyways we're only at the second quarter of 2018

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

Wow I love surprises. I hope these will continue to increase more and more, that is why I love bitcoin because there are a lot of happenings in which you never expect but then it just happen smoothly.
Everyone loves bitcoin because of its volatility and this is the main reason why many are keeping their coins until it goes back to the best price.
The market is moving up and down and you must be prepared on what will be the outcome of each market, this isn't new to everyone.
And this year after the extreme fall of cryptocurrencies, everyone is excited to see the rise.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Yes there are many surprises this year, especially about bitcoin which experienced the biggest decrease of about 45 percent in the first quarter. And social media block ads about digital currencies. I hope the bitcoin can recover again.
Germanltd

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:45:22 PM

All of us who involved into Bitcoin stream are positive about it's bright future .This is a kind of redistribution of financial resources.
And let's take a look .  Trend of the cryptocurrency is high in contries  where confidence in the monetary authorities is seriously undermined and there are problems with the economic and political situation. In my opinion, such constitute the majority. The fact should bring more like-minded people and make Bitcoine price higher . Good surprise, isn't it ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: