Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1941 times)
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

Look back, every year December, January, February, the price of Bitcoin decreases for 3 months. Since March, the price has increased rapidly. In 2018, the downward trend in March. May be there are new surprises waiting in the year.
Now, when everybode start to be interested in cryptocurrencies, we wont face any stability of constant growth on a market, becouse all the world is boiling about bitcoin right now.
New surprises can get the price of all the coins with old age.
Yes I think this year will very surprise for everyone who invest their money in online currency specially bitcoin will very surprised  because it's price will very high and beneficial, so that's why many of people will get a lot of profits, so you should more invest in bitcoin and hold it for some few moths because it will give you best profit.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

I think this "surprise" was only for new people in crypto-trading and holding because they all expected to see stable price increasing. And most of the newbies started panic selling, but the small part of newbies who continued holding even after seeing this price dumping, now see that they were right, since bitcoin now ~8750$ and continue increasing.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

You are panic like a typical beginner, we can see sometimes bad times for coins and it was one of them, when the price are going down, but now all are going to be normal.

Pakwan12

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

Waiting the next month the price of bitcoin  is getting higher.waiting to the big surprise of bitcoin.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:13:29 PM

Well if you truly understand what it means by volatility you will not be surprise at the predict situation, because most people believe the 2018 was going to be a great year in crypto due to the fact the Price of bitcoin before the end of year 2017 because the Price wss at a very promising  amount which convinced the people to to confident in the  crypto network enrirly
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

Seeing bitcoin and the rest of the cryptos falling down is not a surprise anymore. Its continuous decline of its market price is just a part of bitcoin's ups and downs. We already experienced it and we can also see it on the graph. So let's just hodl what we have because today, cryptomarkets are in green mode again.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:06:21 PM

The fall is only short-term, and soon the return of the digital currency king!

Be firm in your confidence. If you lose your temper, don't vote, because the market is still in its infancy.
Suprex125

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:05:37 AM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
do not worry now that bitcoin prices are starting up again, we do not know the surprise in 2018. sometimes bitcoin prices are higher than 2017.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:41:49 AM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
2018 is really surprising year in last two months bitcoin price continue to decline but when april comes it is now increasing. Let's just be calm and wait the fall may not be over but atleast the price is now recovering.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

yes a lot of surprises will be created from bitcoin price, just imagine the price of bitcoin keamrin touching the price of $ 5-6k and currently the condition of bitcoin prices has risen up to $ 8,800 I think this is the beginning of the price recovery and will print the highest price for this 2018, so prepare from you there will be a very big surprise from bitcoin, soon.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:34:59 AM

I think the bitcoin is starting to decrease as of now and I predict that it will go further , but then again I'm looking forward that bitcoin will increase , there are many issues that spreading in the first month of 2018 , but i know bitcoin will surprise us , he won't fail us. So just keep holding your coins , it's not the end of bitcoin , it's just the beginning of it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:55:35 AM

As the title says "SURPRISE"
Yes, the biggest surprise is waiting for every crypto hodler and trader. At the 3rd Q of this year, you can see that. BTCBitcoin going to make the biggest history this year and also it's tail coins too. Forget about the price drop or price stability and rejoice about what is coming ahead of us,  I believe that 1 btc will be worth $40000 by December 2018.
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

Bitcoin price is now down dramatically compared to the end of 2017. But price is now also higher than a few years back. The market is saturated, lots of negative news circulating and banning some countries against bitcoin. We should not panic, because it will bring harm. Wait for the fresh breeze from bitcoin, because this is only a moment. Be patient, maybe the end of this year bitcoin price will return as late as 2017, because there are signs of bitcoin price rising.

kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

I personally do not see any surprises, so far we are seeing the same picture as in the last years, at the end of winter - a recession, in the middle of spring - growth
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

The surprise in 2018 is the price of coin in the cryptocurrency market will be increasing. They will increase to some extent that we can not predict. The market will grow more and help the economy more developed.

miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

Bitcoin price a few months ago goes down. But now it is recovering. And all we wanna do is to be positive that it will be back to its higher price, do not panic and wait.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

Bitcoin always surprises people. We did not expected that last 2017 has big surprise in price of bitcoin, so probably this year will have a great deal, lets wait and see. Don't panic and stay calm.
hopefully bitcoin gives a nice surprise before the end of the year, bitcoin surprises will be present and bitcoin prices will never come down again.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:45:20 PM

You are absolutely right that 2018 has many hidden surprises that will be revealed before the end of this year and this greatest decline of bitcoin is part of that. It maybe because of the fud spread by others but the situation could also may also blessing in disguise, why? Because everytime when bitcoin is declining the more it gets the interest of many investors because the take the dip as an opportunity to buy.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

yeah 2018 really a lot of surprises..f the coinmarkets does not begin to recover in ,May or June.  I guess it will go like this for another year...
we were all in a dream.  now is the time to wake up. and we should be more careful.
Surprises are felt when the price is very low hahaha. Now that many people are surprised and either this a good surprise or not. the most important thing now is to love about bitcoin. increase and decrease must we can live

you are right..  I hope it will be a nice surprise now. haha Smiley Of course bitcoin added a lot to our lives, We love bitcoin. and I mourn for the bitcoins I've lost. Cry

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Let bitcoin's market price decline because i believe that it will always come back. Like what we are witnessing today, bitcoin has started to grow and the cryptomarkets are looking healthy these days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: